PDA

View Full Version : Vehicles and LE

Awky
24-06-05, 00:28
DONT LET LE'D PPL GET INTO A VECH WITH A NON LED PERSON.

Let me explain.

Me and a random person in a rhino leveling and hunting meet an le'd rhino team and we think, "ok fuck it we cant kill em"...

So we try to compete and well, suddenly an led person hops out of the rhino and starts repping their tank...

We start to get fragged by the tank as soon as we turn around. We got blown up. Now if we had been able to get a leverage against the tank, that the LE'd person was reppin, the led person would have been able to hop in and instant godmode...

THEREFORE...

DONT LET LE'D PPL GET INTO A VECH WITH A NON LED PERSON!!!

Please deal with this soon enough.

With every 3rd login a shitty one, "not ready" HN, slow ppu balance work, vech yoyo bug that forces me to use dx7, low server pops etc... i dont have much hope on ya KK.

Dont tell us your going to fix the game, just FIX it!

Then again you probably know about this bug from possibly a dozen other threads.

good fucking luck

Awk

ps. YES i am pissed because my rhino got blown up but for gods sake...

Omnituens
24-06-05, 00:57
A problem that as been around for a long time, and tbh is an abuse of ingame mechanics.

Infinite
24-06-05, 01:00
Take a screeny of the repper.. and he'll get banned.
More than likely ull get a free rhino as well if u send a ticket in.
If u got a screeny of urs dead.

CMaster
24-06-05, 01:03
Erm.
LE person + non LE person in rhino = UN LEed VEHICLE.
Hence your point is stupid. The only solution to the LEed repper thing is not let LEed people repair vehicles containing non-LEs.

Awky
24-06-05, 01:10
well i was busy stealthing and running a away, cant remember the name other than it started with an M.

I know that KK has said it an exploit but i think there should be a redo of game mechanics that let this happen... not just saying that if you see someone doing it, take a screenie. How easy is it to take a screenshot proving that "they were exploiting? How easy is it to take when ur gunned by a rhino? Again, a rhino that takes 0 dmg.

awk

Awky
24-06-05, 01:12
Erm.
LE person + non LE person in rhino = UN LEed VEHICLE.
Hence your point is stupid. The only solution to the LEed repper thing is not let LEed people repair vehicles containing non-LEs.

You sure it becomes Un LE'd? We tried to shoot the tank with no luck with the LE'd guy in it.

CMaster
24-06-05, 01:20
WEll, rhinos don't do huge damage to each ither from the occasional tap. But yes, I'm sure. I can't say there isnt the occsional odd bug, if there are ANY un-led people in a vehicle, its vulnerable. Trust me, I've lost vhcs this way when LEed.

Awky
24-06-05, 01:28
You might be right but we need that reppin le bastard removed anyway, dont we?

Infinite
24-06-05, 01:29
A rhino can takw damage if it has a non LE in it, doesn't matter if n e LE in.
If the non LE jumps out then u cant hurt it.

Skusty
24-06-05, 12:55
Yay i get free adverisement by infinite.

Anyway is this the repp bug you talking about ? I got a little confused :confused:

imper1um
24-06-05, 13:15
LE status depends on the gunner first, and the driver second. However, if a LE repairs the rhino whilst it is under attack or is attacking, that is considered LE griefing and is a offense that GMs will deal with.

Toxen
24-06-05, 13:23
Few corrections imperium, LE status of the vech doesn't have a dependancy order simply if a single UN-Le'ed person is in the vech even if they are a passenger then the vech is unle'ed.
Also having an Le'ed repairer is not complete greifing if you are attacked and don't return fire you can repair the vech with the LE'ed char as long as you don't return fire.

Mr Kot
24-06-05, 19:07
get a free ........ send a ticket in.

Hmm, never seen these two phrases used in the same sentence.

Years ago, shops would have a notice up that said something like, "Please do not ask for credit as a refusal often offends."

GMs should have a sign stamped on their copbot backsides, saying "Please don't ask us for free stuff as a big fat 'FUCK OFF' often offends." :D

Infinite
24-06-05, 19:23
Never sent a ticket in (except to fix my stupid disco pants) so i dunno how it works. Heard of people getting free stuff if they can prove they lost it to an explot... this being an exploit it would count .. yea?

ZoVoS
25-06-05, 04:33
WEll, rhinos don't do huge damage to each ither from the occasional tap. But yes, I'm sure. I can't say there isnt the occsional odd bug, if there are ANY un-led people in a vehicle, its vulnerable. Trust me, I've lost vhcs this way when LEed.

u are totaly correct because our main tactic of the day is bring le'd drivers and when the tanks about to blow the non le'd gunner gets out and starts shooting with anti vhc rockets and the vhc changes from non le to le =] keeps our vhc's from blowing up and means that the vhc can drive of and get a repair at the closest asm to avoid exploiting accusations, but always remember drop ur rhyno ammo or ur fuked and cant move =]

Superbron
25-06-05, 12:45
u are totaly correct because our main tactic of the day is bring le'd drivers and when the tanks about to blow the non le'd gunner gets out and starts shooting with anti vhc rockets and the vhc changes from non le to le =] keeps our vhc's from blowing up and means that the vhc can drive of and get a repair at the closest asm to avoid exploiting accusations, but always remember drop ur rhyno ammo or ur fuked and cant move =]
Yep, that is how to prevent the Rhino from being destroyed.

imper1um
25-06-05, 15:01
Few corrections imperium, LE status of the vech doesn't have a dependancy order simply if a single UN-Le'ed person is in the vech even if they are a passenger then the vech is unle'ed.
Also having an Le'ed repairer is not complete greifing if you are attacked and don't return fire you can repair the vech with the LE'ed char as long as you don't return fire.
Actually, if you are attacked or are attacking and you repair it is LE Griefing.

ZoVoS
25-06-05, 15:08
Actually, if you are attacked or are attacking and you repair it is LE Griefing.

nay its not ur fault if ur a le over repairing the damage sumbodys doing to ur vhc. not ur fault if u cant find a le'd gunner

ur being griefied by the system tha alowes them to shoot u but ur non hostile and dont want ur rhyno to go boom

if u dont shoot back its there fault. then again how has enough nanites for sumbody to out repair the amount of ammo the enemy gunner brought =]

imper1um
25-06-05, 15:15
nay its not ur fault if ur a le over repairing the damage sumbodys doing to ur vhc. not ur fault if u cant find a le'd gunner

ur being griefied by the system tha alowes them to shoot u but ur non hostile and dont want ur rhyno to go boom

if u dont shoot back its there fault. then again how has enough nanites for sumbody to out repair the amount of ammo the enemy gunner brought =]
That's the same thing as saying a LE PPU should be able to S/D and heal a non-LE. It's considered griefing, believe me. If you become under attack or you attack someone you are not to repair the vehicle when you are LEd, unless the Gunner is LEd, which it doesn't matter. However, these rules also do not apply if the Gunner gets out either.

Do not try to bend the rules, it's not going to work.

ZoVoS
25-06-05, 15:19
That's the same thing as saying a LE PPU should be able to S/D and heal a non-LE. It's considered griefing, believe me. If you become under attack or you attack someone you are not to repair the vehicle when you are LEd, unless the Gunner is LEd, which it doesn't matter. However, these rules also do not apply if the Gunner gets out either.

Do not try to bend the rules, it's not going to work.

if its the le'dz rhyno he has a right to repair the thinmg nto let it go pop, if hes not engadging in pvp then there is no greefing atal if u just want to be a asshat and atack sumbodys rhyno who is oviously pvp driver there for hunting, i hope chran sends a few holy lightnings ur way cos its just gay

imper1um
25-06-05, 15:44
if its the le'dz rhyno he has a right to repair the thinmg nto let it go pop, if hes not engadging in pvp then there is no greefing atal if u just want to be a asshat and atack sumbodys rhyno who is oviously pvp driver there for hunting, i hope chran sends a few holy lightnings ur way cos its just gay
He doesn't have the right to repair, he has the ability. Although it is not his fault that someone is attacking, think about this: If a non-LE is running through Plaza, should he not be able to be attacked just because he is minding his own business? It's part of PvP. If you don't like these rules, this obviously isn't the game for you.

ZoVoS
25-06-05, 15:59
he has chosen to be le because he douesnt wish to participate yet, if needs must and he takes a non led gunnger then the whole vhc should be classed as le because he is risking the le'd vhc so that other player can kill it, that isnt fair on the le'd runner, where as the non le'd atacker gets basicaly no gain in destroying th eryhno apart from enlarging his e-pinis

Castoff
25-06-05, 21:14
DONT LET LE'D PPL GET INTO A VECH WITH A NON LED PERSON.

Let me explain.

Me and a random person in a rhino leveling and hunting meet an le'd rhino team and we think, "ok fuck it we cant kill em"...

So we try to compete and well, suddenly an led person hops out of the rhino and starts repping their tank...

We start to get fragged by the tank as soon as we turn around. We got blown up. Now if we had been able to get a leverage against the tank, that the LE'd person was reppin, the led person would have been able to hop in and instant godmode...

THEREFORE...

DONT LET LE'D PPL GET INTO A VECH WITH A NON LED PERSON!!!

Please deal with this soon enough.

With every 3rd login a shitty one, "not ready" HN, slow ppu balance work, vech yoyo bug that forces me to use dx7, low server pops etc... i dont have much hope on ya KK.

Dont tell us your going to fix the game, just FIX it!

Then again you probably know about this bug from possibly a dozen other threads.

good fucking luck

Awk

ps. YES i am pissed because my rhino got blown up but for gods sake...

It is my understanding that as long as a NON LE person is on board, the vehicle can and does take on damage. It doesn't make any difference how the combo is made.
LE Gunner can't kill anyone. NON LE driver / Repper will die to another Rhino if shot at while repping. It serves no purpose to get back into the Rhino as the Rhino can be blown up with a NON LEed person in it.
LE Repairer and NON LE gunner the Rhino will still take damage, Blow up the Rhino, take out the Gunner who is NON LE.

If you attacked people who were out hunting why shouldn't they be able to defend themselves ??

It is getting to the point that no matter what you do in this game someone is screaming Exploit.

It would be a good idea if a GM would make a post of " said exploits " so we know what not to do. Maybe a list of things that we can do as well.

Awky
25-06-05, 22:08
I believe i had the right to attack and so did he but not with and led person possibly repping it. There was an le'er standing next to a tank, go figure.

Read my post castoff.

Castoff
25-06-05, 22:55
Read my post castoff.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Awky You mentioned competing I thought you were hunting. Were you competing to take the kill ??

Let me tell you what I see a lot while out hunting.
People in Rhino both LEed and then a Rhino arrives that has no LE people in it. They start shooting at the stuff the LEed people are shooting at. Or they will park their Rhino on the kill so the LEed people can't get the loot. Thus stealing the kill loot. Then I hear the LEed people being swore at and called a lot of nasty names just because they have an LE chip. Then they are told that is their punishment for having an LE in.
It seems to me that non LE people are using this Rhino thing as an excuse to bash people who choose to hunt with a LE.
Mind you I have been killed on my LE character by a DRONER , just the other day I saw someone push a LE person into a GR with a Rhino. The Rhino gunner then started shooting the GR and took half the life away from the LE user.

Awky
25-06-05, 23:00
By competing i meant who gets looting rights and not who gets to park his/her rhino.

Ne way they need to do smth about the LE repping tho...or just simply make it so that vechs are either fully LE'd or fully non LE'd. AND that an LE'd person cant rep a rhino with a non LE'er in it.

ZoVoS
26-06-05, 04:12
It is my understanding that as long as a NON LE person is on board, the vehicle can and does take on damage. It doesn't make any difference how the combo is made.
LE Gunner can't kill anyone. NON LE driver / Repper will die to another Rhino if shot at while repping. It serves no purpose to get back into the Rhino as the Rhino can be blown up with a NON LEed person in it.
LE Repairer and NON LE gunner the Rhino will still take damage, Blow up the Rhino, take out the Gunner who is NON LE.

If you attacked people who were out hunting why shouldn't they be able to defend themselves ??

It is getting to the point that no matter what you do in this game someone is screaming Exploit.

It would be a good idea if a GM would make a post of " said exploits " so we know what not to do. Maybe a list of things that we can do as well.

yep yep, we used to sacrafice non le'd player to keep the rhyno alive cos if it was nrealy dead we would let the non le'd jump out saving the rhyno but him irepirably getting slaughterd by the enemy gunner

and a gm cant post a list of exploits, kks policy not to discus them (god i wana quote a REALY REALY old plan file from beta 4 of NC1 from martin lol)