PDA

View Full Version : Whats going on?

Ferabukoo
23-06-05, 02:57
Most of you probbably wont remember me or have never met me. But its Miss Cleo or Easho from Old NDA just dropping by and seeing what people are up too. Thought about maybe reactivating my account and trying it again.

How are the population levels and the clans?

Nvidia
23-06-05, 03:20
<3 for Cleo. ;-)

How's it going, sexy? Haven't seen you in quite awhile. :)

Eh, populations are okay. As you could probably see from the top, KK tried to launch Neocron in Asia, but that didn't turn out so well. :( Seems good for us though, according to Holger, who says that he can now devote resources back to this place, and "a new neocron" is a possibility or something like that. I'd highly recommend reading it.

KK was also talking about making a server a hardcore PvP server with no safe-slots/no-safezones, which sounds sexy tbh. :) However, they were going to do it on Mercury, and the people there don't want it, so now KK needs to find a better place to host such a server. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Honestly, I'd hold off on reactivating for about another week or two. Unless you wanna get back in and check out the newbie quests and rewards they put in (which are pretty damn cool, good job KK), and just get used to the PvP system again. I came back last week, and I still suck. :( Still getting used to it.

A lot of the old people are gone, but Mistake, rHpHmE, rjn, and I still play. If you want to chill on our ventrilo sometime, just lemme know and I'll hook you up with the details. Glad to see an old face back. :)

EDIT - Clanwise, FF still has a HUGE amount of people. It's pretty much all anti-city clan roast on the maps today, with some City Merc bell pepper sauce mixed in.

Ferabukoo
23-06-05, 03:28
Yeah i still talk to RJN , i play wow with serve, and i still talk to Anima and Guin and Cad. Dont know if you remember those guys. but yeah if you want to give me vent info that would be great. Would like to chat about nc and stuff.

give me vent info :D

Tratos
23-06-05, 11:28
Welcome back to the forums :) i remember the avatar and forum name but i dont think i ever met/knew you in game.

[TgR]KILLER
23-06-05, 11:29
Yeah i still talk to RJN , i play wow with serve, and i still talk to Anima and Guin and Cad. Dont know if you remember those guys. but yeah if you want to give me vent info that would be great. Would like to chat about nc and stuff.

give me vent info :D

whos guin and cad ? :p prob know alts of em tho ;) hi again btw :)

vent info who's vent info ? :p