PDA

View Full Version : Fruniture Ideas

Asurmen Spec Op
22-06-05, 22:33
I think there are some cool frunitures that should be added.
1: ofcorse, the multi person doorthingy
2: a stereo item that allows to play the club music in your apartment
3: maybe diferent sounding buzzers
4: a MOVING stripper :)

any other things you guys think should be fruniture

Tratos
22-06-05, 23:47
Mobs heads for the walls, stuff mobs, lol and a nice style of current furniture would be nice i.e. chairs, desk etc in a diff style to the ones we have.

Freaky Fryd
22-06-05, 23:48
- A revolving door
- a drom
- a wormhole that swallows anything you throw at it
- a trophy case (people can look at the items, but not touch/move/take them)
- a skylight (the people that live above me would be soooooo pissed off)
- different mirrors (hall of mirrors apt! :D)
- gogo cages (so your sexy female PE friends can party properly)
- disco ball
- dj setup
- dimmer/on-off switch for the lights
- guard dogs
- security/defensive systems that you can set like OP security settings
- incorporate the security system with the "open-all" door switch (so you could have a store in your apt only open to certain factions)
- resizeable cabinets*

* - I organize my rares by type per cab. Heavy weapons in one, Rifle in another, etc, etc. I never take the last one of a part out, so I always know that if the first part in the cab is a Healing Light part, that the next 5 are too (if I have all the parts to it.) It makes it really easy to check what I have/need.

It would be even better if I could make the cabinet stop at (start example:) 6 spaces on the top row (Healing Light), 6 on the next (Disruptor), 5 on the next (Terminator), 6 on the next (First Love), 5 on the next (Pain Easer), etc...

This would be helpful for anyone who is an organized packrat, like myself...

Tratos
22-06-05, 23:54
Ah yes something i remebered that was suggested AAAGGGEEESSS ago, Faction Logo Projectors! As in those metal things on the walls that produce the green/blue/yello hologram displays or the black pads which have GFX on them, faction ones of those would rock :)

EDIT: These things;
http://www.broken-reality.org/misc/neocron/neocron1images/SHOT0109.BMP.jpg
http://www.broken-reality.org/misc/neocron/neocron1images/SHOT0168.BMP.jpg
http://www.broken-reality.org/misc/neocron/neocron1images/SHOT0151.BMP.jpg

Asurmen Spec Op
23-06-05, 08:09
Faction projecter-
fucking sexy idea
Drom- *fap fap fap*
the caged gogo, can you explain that
itd be awsome to have warbot heads on your wall
"Aye sonny, back when I was your age I got me that grim chaser head, copbot head, and drom wank"

Freaky Fryd
23-06-05, 09:21
the caged gogo, can you explain that

http://images4.fotopic.net/?iid=y7v44e&outx=800&quality=70
http://images3.fotopic.net/?iid=y7v44i&outx=800&quality=70

Tratos
23-06-05, 11:32
You thought he meant a gogaurdian didnt you? :p

Comie
23-06-05, 11:40
http://images4.fotopic.net/?iid=y7v44e&outx=800&quality=70
http://images3.fotopic.net/?iid=y7v44i&outx=800&quality=70

and ya know what?

thats where freaky works... and looks to me like its a TAME night in (theres a distinct lack of breasts for starters) and yes... he has it too easy

*sings paradise city* taake me down to paradise city, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty... oooh wont you pleeeassee taakke mee hoomee oohhh ooommme

Tratos
23-06-05, 11:53
Lucky bastard ¬_¬

Rabiator
23-06-05, 12:03
Mobs heads for the walls, stuff mobs, lol and a nice style of current furniture would be nice i.e. chairs, desk etc in a diff style to the ones we have.

Heh. In a perfect world, that one would be extended to real trophies. Read: The player who makes the kill (and only he) can take the head of the mob, carry it to a preparator and have it turned into a furniture object ;)

But first fix the sync and fatal problems, please :mad:

Tratos
23-06-05, 12:08
Heh. In a perfect world, that one would be extended to real trophies. Read: The player who makes the kill (and only he) can take the head of the mob, carry it to a preparator and have it turned into a furniture object ;)

But first fix the sync and fatal problems, please :mad:
Good suggestions and good words on the last part :) but perhaps we can get some furniture designed still as the ArtDep will be free during this time id imagine.

bounty
23-06-05, 12:43
10 posts and no mention of a flushable toilet? Hitting the use key on the flusher would emit a flush noise, could even use the same sound used in the sewers of a flushing toilet.

Definitely agree with trophies, mob heads. Maybe make it where if you kill a certain mob an insanely large volume of times, you get it's head or trophy or wall mount or something like that.

I like the stereo/jukebox idea.

I would like a vending machine of warbot cola and other snacks. Where if you pay, you can get some in return.

I'd like to have some sort of cages for wee crab pets or a fish aquarium would be cool.

Working ON/OFF lights.

Interactive and highly customizable NCPD's that could either be your sexy wife or maybe just a roomate. Kids, pets, etc. All decent ideas.

I'd like to eventually see maybe for a large price you can buy and start your own in house poker tourney or blackjack table or what not.

List goes on. :)

Speedball
23-06-05, 13:19
I think there are some cool frunitures that should be added.
1: ofcorse, the multi person doorthingy
2: a stereo item that allows to play the club music in your apartment
3: maybe diferent sounding buzzers
4: a MOVING stripper :)

any other things you guys think should be fruniture

<3 Asurmen spec Op

Asurmen Spec Op
23-06-05, 17:02
<3 Asurmen spec Op I love you too :)

Riddle
23-06-05, 17:12
A constructor table for your appy.

This would work like a processor. You place the parts on the table through a processor like screen.

Various tools on the table would spring into action to create your weapon or whatever your building so you could see it being built before your eyes :)

I see lots of sparks, Energy rays etc. kinda relieve the boredom for a bit and look cool when people come to have shit built. Of course this would have to have a Cst skill level to work for the user:p

Just a bit of animation fun.

///////////////////

2nd I'd like to be able to buy those vehicle models already in game so i could have a mini Chaincraft on a table in my appy :D

Torg
23-06-05, 17:29
will new 'fruniture' be shaped like fruits? taste?

*cough*

... +1

Karlen V. Russo
23-06-05, 22:04
What about mirrors? Haven't seen any of them on sale. Are they even in NC2?

Tratos
23-06-05, 22:33
i'd also like the lil mini vehicles :D

Jesterthegreat
23-06-05, 22:53
i'd also like the lil mini vehicles :D

i second that... wheres my remote control rhino toy?

Asurmen Spec Op
23-06-05, 22:54
i second that... wheres my remote control rhino toy? well there was a party at your house and everyone was really drunk and well..
you dont wanna know

Jesterthegreat
23-06-05, 23:04
well there was a party at your house and everyone was really drunk and well..
you dont wanna know

if someone tried taping them to his feet and jumpping the stairs in MB Enterance... well... i'm not impressed.

i'm not NEXT anymore and those fuckers are expensive!

Asurmen Spec Op
23-06-05, 23:07
if someone tried taping them to his feet and jumpping the stairs in MB Enterance... well... i'm not impressed.

i'm not NEXT anymore and those fuckers are expensive! yeah.

I was really drunk sorry

Skusty
24-06-05, 13:07
Bar disk, bar chair, bar locker and more drink furniture like booze, wine and beer or what it was :p

Scanner Darkly
25-06-05, 02:45
Like a lot of the above ideas.

I would like to see living pets (mobs) that are unkillable or and non aggro...and maybe some enclosures for them

eprodigy
25-06-05, 03:10
mirrors, holo signs ( like the ones furnished apartments have, unfurnished lose them though ), outfitter (wasnt this here in beta? put in now that it works), all access doorbells.

Freaky Fryd
27-06-05, 00:31
Is there wine bottles and such in the furniture store?
They just have to be the same model as the bottles you drink from the bartender, just make it so that they don't despawn and that you can't drink them.

eprodigy
27-06-05, 01:43
already IG fryd, there are 2 furniture stores in DOY, one with the doy/nicer stuff and one with the shitty boxes and NC furniture. the one with the shitty stuff in abandoned sector (4? 5?) has placable bottles.

Freaky Fryd
27-06-05, 02:11
Sweet...I need to hit that soon then...
:)

Tyranny
28-06-05, 14:17
To put all these new furniture ideas in would be nice to have new appartments (slightly better than DoY appartments). In small housing blocks within crawling distance of the Twister club (I09), Crest Village, El Farid and other small habited areas just dotted about. Possible clan hideout appts... obviously with the all access thingymebob button. Player shop's with the access thingymebob. Yeah I know there are other things more important with bugs n such and would work better with higher population. An idea for one of them Theme week/month/years.

Like the stereo idea... could that work with your own MP3's put in a mp3 folder in the neocron directory?