PDA

View Full Version : Renewing an expired account

MisterP
21-06-05, 19:27
Im trying to renew an expired account which my friend has given to me. (It was orginally mine and has been passed around).

I have emailed account@neocron.com

I was wondering if there's a way for me to change from paybycash to click2pay. I use click2pay to pay for my other account.

Also paybycash want an extra 3 euros as a fee?? Making it 13 Euros for a month? Bit of a rip-off if you ask me.

Anyway, can i pay by click2pay at all?

Oh, and if there's a simple way, can a mod write a sticky about it? I have heard loads of people asking on coms about how to do it, but no-one's on that knows. O_o

enigma_b17
21-06-05, 19:36
from what a friend of mine has told me once uve gone to PayByCash you cant go back to clicktogh3y. Which is horribly stupid, but then again so is c2g.

Xylaz
21-06-05, 19:50
well i think you could just e-mail c2p as their customer and simply ask if its possible. And do the same for account(s?)@neocron.com. Someone will probably answer sooner or later (hopefully...)

the downside is c2p will probably charge you again for the client upgrade and for the last month when account was active and normal 12.99 eur for one month.

Judge wisely

Odin
21-06-05, 21:02
Ignore the prior 2 completely useless posts.

If you've emailed account@neocron.com then it will be taken care of. It just needs to be manually set back to C2P.

enigma_b17
21-06-05, 21:20
hhmmm odd, i could swear my friend said that c2p wouldnt let him change his account back over :/

Odin
21-06-05, 21:21
hhmmm odd, i could swear my friend said that c2p wouldnt let him change his account back over :/

Your friend was pulling your leg. They can't set it anyways. That has to go through us.

BloodLetting
21-06-05, 21:37
I am presently trying to get a subscription activated to a fully active account? After my 10 trial I got my CD key. I entered the cd key thinking it would take me to a screen (on the launcher) to start a subscription ...But nope
Instead I got a active full acount (the cd key worked) but my only choices are to log out reactivate subsription and change password....
Well I need to start a new subsciption none of the above help me with that.
It just says " no subscription found"
So Ithought I would try New account ...Nope that just tells me that my CD key is already in use.
So I gave up and emailed accounts@neocron.com and I am waiting to see the results.

PS if any KK people read this I can log in and play so while you are figuring out how to fix my subscription issue please go ahead and link my old account to the new one kthx ;) :wtf: :p :p

Xylaz
21-06-05, 21:49
Ignore the prior 2 completely useless posts.

well should i tell 2 of my friends who have just given up their account reactivation they should send e-mail to account@neocron.com and it will be taken care of?

Odin
21-06-05, 23:31
well should i tell 2 of my friends who have just given up their account reactivation they should send e-mail to account@neocron.com and it will be taken care of?

Yup. Bloodletting it's account@neocron.com

When your doing the 10 day trial are you reactivating it at the end of the 10 day trial? That's where your supposed to go.

BloodLetting
21-06-05, 23:41
Yup. Bloodletting it's account@neocron.com

When your doing the 10 day trial are you reactivating it at the end of the 10 day trial? That's where your supposed to go.

Yup thats what I tried to do reactivate. It said to put in a cd key to continue so I did that, then when I click on reactivate it says "no subscription found"
so there is nothing to reactivate?
But Im sure they are on it just need to be patient....its just so hard you know :lol: I want to play...and well I can log into it and play it works I just think Im stealling or something cuz it does not say when my account expires and I cant reactivate a subscription I never started. But the account is active...
O and I really want my NC1 chars the most! I miss them.
Time will tell .. But thx for your response

Flub900
22-06-05, 01:25
oh shit, when I can get a 10 day trial on an account that i previously played and want to reactive?

imper1um
22-06-05, 01:34
I really wouldn't change to C2p, because they have a habit of 'taking over' your credit card, which is completely legal using their go around contract. C2p has so many problems, it's probably much more better to stay PbC, since it will probably cost you triple than what PbC charges. I know my friend had to pay 125$ to reactivate his account after being gone for 1.3 years because his 'account was active', when it really wasn't active.

Trust me, PbC > C2p.

MisterP
22-06-05, 19:41
How much?

I think KK should apply for a license and just get payments direct! How much easier would that be! And more profitable for them.

darknessfairy
22-06-05, 20:34
NO when the option for pbc came out WE WERE WARNED that once we chose that option that we couldn't revert back to c2p. Please check your sources Nid.

Why anyone would want to revert back is beyond me anyway

MisterP
22-06-05, 22:02
I've been ok with C2P. What probs u had d'fairy?

Odin
22-06-05, 22:18
I really wouldn't change to C2p, because they have a habit of 'taking over' your credit card, which is completely legal using their go around contract. C2p has so many problems, it's probably much more better to stay PbC, since it will probably cost you triple than what PbC charges. I know my friend had to pay 125$ to reactivate his account after being gone for 1.3 years because his 'account was active', when it really wasn't active.

Trust me, PbC > C2p.

That can be sorted imper1um. Again when your having issues it's best to contact us first via account@neocron.com and let us handle it.

NO when the option for pbc came out WE WERE WARNED that once we chose that option that we couldn't revert back to c2p. Please check your sources Nid.

Why anyone would want to revert back is beyond me anyway

That's "only" if you start your account via PBC. If you originally started via C2P you can revert back manually via account@neocron.com and I've had roughly 30-40 cases where people have.

Bloodletting file an account@neocron.com ticket. If you have PM me the # so i can track it.

MisterP
22-06-05, 22:39
Within 24hrs mine has been switch from pbc to c2p, so thanks whoever did it.

Although now its telling me to email c2p to tell them to reenable my subscription. :confused:

Odin, why can't KK take payments themselves?

Odin
22-06-05, 23:10
Within 24hrs mine has been switch from pbc to c2p, so thanks whoever did it.

Although now its telling me to email c2p to tell them to reenable my subscription. :confused:

Odin, why can't KK take payments themselves?

We can only set it back to 'accept' C2P. If you had problems paying them prior that still needs to be cleared up with them.

As far as taking payments ourselves. Pretty much the expense involved.

MisterP
23-06-05, 09:50
Does the payment from each member not override that cost? I can't imagine it the cost being that high. Although there will be a cost

But imagine all the people that will be more attracted because of easy payment, but also freeing up resources for you, in that you don't have to answer too many questions and you can do something else rather than answering emails like this.

Odin
23-06-05, 11:14
Somewhat more complicated then that. The cost differential would be significant compared to what's paid now. Plus there is politics and business contracts and yadda yadda..all boring stuff.

Bloodletting I didn't clue in earlier but you don't have to enter any C2P info until your trial time ends that includes 10 days + boxed info.

MisterP
23-06-05, 16:05
Cheers Odin

BloodLetting
23-06-05, 16:37
Thx Odin, I am all set. Chars transfered/ account set to ROCK!
Thanks for your time.

Now need to figure out why my internet connection slowed down so much...
its always something :rolleyes: