PDA

View Full Version : Finaly got my CD key But

BloodLetting
20-06-05, 22:16
I entered the CD key and then go into your account and enter my info and it says "no subscribtion".
Where is the link to start paying for my subscribtion?
How do I activate my Subscription

Thx Guys

BloodLetting
20-06-05, 22:44
Bump :)

Gotterdammerung
20-06-05, 22:49
Bumping is bad for peoples forum health

BloodLetting
20-06-05, 22:52
Well I do appretiate that info but thats not really what I was looking for as far as help. But um thx?

-FN-
20-06-05, 22:56
Well since the only people who would be acquainted with that screen would be from Germany, UK, Greece, Turkey, and KK Employees - I'd imagine his scope of people who can help him here in the English Community is pretty limited. The guy just wants to play :rolleyes: Hopefully some KK staff can help him out. I'm from the US and am clueless about this CD-KEY stuff :(

LTA
20-06-05, 22:56
[ edited ]

Nidhogg
20-06-05, 23:20
Have you created a payment account with either Click2Pay or PayByCash during the signup process?

It's best if you send an email to account@neocron.com because they can check the status of your account and give you the real deal. We don't have access to that information here so all we can do is provide general help and advice.

N

BloodLetting
20-06-05, 23:25
YEa during the ten day trial sign up I did not have a choice for C2P or PbC.
And then I went into the "your Acount" part of the launcher and entered my user name and password. it then took me to the screen to reactivate but there was no "activate" no links to anything just " no subscription found"
but it told me to enter my CD key to activate full acount. I dont understand
NC1 much simpler:(

So I wait for account @ NC to help

O well thx guys just thought you might know something

athon
21-06-05, 09:59
[ edited ]