PDA

View Full Version : Goodbye to you all.

Bugs Gunny
20-06-05, 14:28
Since i find myself logging on less and less, i've decided to call it quits.
Neocron for me is no longer what it used to be.
The reason i played is, was because it had a lot of people running around everywhere in nc1. And some realy nice people who helped me get off my feet in the game. (Castoff and the old templars crew).

I have some extremely fond memories of leveling at gabanium, getting my first rares built, first op fights with templars, then later on the shortlived $4death thing in cm.

NC2 somehow changed the whole atmosphere, and it was not just a lot of friends quiting. NC2 doesn't have that gritty feel that nc1 had. Items are harder to come by. Hacknet is wel.... boring and a nuisance in op fights.
A lot of stuff that was used to "lure" us over to NC2 is still not delivered.

Then in NC2, the remnants of Phoenix mercs remade a vehicle clan, in which i had loads of fun. We moved to the dome where we met up with a bunch of great guys and had a period of roleplay pk fun.

Then the move to CA came about due to us wanting to bring more ballance to the server. An attempt to unite the clans was made and it failed, due to egos and people deliberately disrupting it.

That was the end for my political involvement in things and i decided i'd just not care anymore and kill when asked or go out hunting people on my slahser pe or pistol spy.

Even this gets boring as lately the only places where you actualy still find people are mb zoneline or crp (where the ppus breed like rabbits).

Basicaly the game has lost all apeal for me and the only thing that kept me going was the people in clan, who are now moving to other games or trying out new games. I've decided to join them in their search for an alternative/new home.

Special thanks to everyone that made the game fun while i was playing, both friend and foe. (Fubar, Sent, Phil, Psicho, Andy, Lok, Dink etc... you all know we'll be seeing each other on vent)

(i'll still log on from time to time while my accounts are counting down. If you run into Gunnar Aegirson, say hi if he's allied. If he's red, please engage him and make my login worth it)

Original monk
20-06-05, 14:29
..... :(

Tyr
20-06-05, 14:30
Leaving thread.

Thread closed.