PDA

View Full Version : Apartment guide website?

Koshinn
19-06-05, 10:35
Anyone know where that is? Planning on shopping for a new, wiped clean apt to start decorating. Or, buy me one and give me some spending money and I'll decorate it for you!

Koshinn
19-06-05, 10:37
pfft, I'm dumb.

http://freespace.virgin.net/ash.ridley/

close please.

21-06-05, 13:05
I havent updated in ages though I'm afraid (mainly because I'm now 100% reliant on other people giving me update info)

[TgR]KILLER
21-06-05, 13:23
din't i mail the rest of the info about the TH level 3 app to you already once ? thought i did :/

wouldn't know the price anymore out of my head i think around 600k it has 8 cabinets and a hometerm as facilities can be upgraded with 20 more cabinets tho ^^

CMaster
21-06-05, 13:52
I havent updated in ages though I'm afraid (mainly because I'm now 100% reliant on other people giving me update info)
I sent you update info. Did it get used? hmm?

Sakletare
21-06-05, 14:41
I sent you update info. Did it get used? hmm?
The same for me. ;)

21-06-05, 15:20
Yes to all of you - I know I'm just crap :-)

-FN-
21-06-05, 17:55
mainly because I'm now 100% reliant on other people giving me update info

... nothing wrong with that ... :angel:

enigma_b17
21-06-05, 17:57
yea fn knows all about that :P

23-06-05, 19:28
The long overdue update to the site has now been completed

Sorry again guys.....

[TgR]KILLER
23-06-05, 19:34
Purchased from: (Presumably the same vendor you get the other Tech Haven apartments from?)

thats a yes on the Th level 3 ;x

Koshinn
23-06-05, 20:29
would it be possible to get multiple screen shots and/or a floor plan (can be roughly drawn in ms paint or something) for the apartments? Some of them I haven't been inside and one screenshot isn't really enough to make a choice.

Also, can you choose the location of ANY apartment now, or is it all random? I talked with a 90 symp DRE guy and he said all the plaza apts are random location now. :(

24-06-05, 12:18
would it be possible to get multiple screen shots and/or a floor plan (can be roughly drawn in ms paint or something) for the apartments? Some of them I haven't been inside and one screenshot isn't really enough to make a choice.

Also, can you choose the location of ANY apartment now, or is it all random? I talked with a 90 symp DRE guy and he said all the plaza apts are random location now. :(

The multiple screen shot I've been looking at for ages, the problem I have with doing it is a lack of web space (and a lack of motivation to move the site somewhere bigger)

The floor plan has been suggested a few times, I've toyed with it but never managed to produce something that I was happy with (and theres a number of apartments I've never been in so they'd need to be done by someone else....)

I appreciate that one screen shot might not be enough, to be honest theres no substitute to viewing someone elses apartment first (in a perfect world each apartment vendor would have a 'show home' that you could look at before deciding to buy)

(From memory) some of the vendors sell keys to apartments in specific zones, I dont recall being able to specify which elevator the apartment was 'in' though. Not all the vendors seem to offer this though (IIRC this was more a DOY thing)

Thanks for the additional info [TgR]

Koshinn
24-06-05, 15:57
The multiple screen shot I've been looking at for ages, the problem I have with doing it is a lack of web space (and a lack of motivation to move the site somewhere bigger)

The floor plan has been suggested a few times, I've toyed with it but never managed to produce something that I was happy with (and theres a number of apartments I've never been in so they'd need to be done by someone else....)

I appreciate that one screen shot might not be enough, to be honest theres no substitute to viewing someone elses apartment first (in a perfect world each apartment vendor would have a 'show home' that you could look at before deciding to buy)

(From memory) some of the vendors sell keys to apartments in specific zones, I dont recall being able to specify which elevator the apartment was 'in' though. Not all the vendors seem to offer this though (IIRC this was more a DOY thing)

Thanks for the additional info [TgR]

Aw, that sucks. You used to be able to buy specific elevator apartments. In NC1 you could pay like 50% more to choose an apt location. I remember buying plaza lvl 3s at mainstreet. I also remember being able to buy a lot more random furnishings for apartments, like rocks.

24-06-05, 17:05
Aw, that sucks. You used to be able to buy specific elevator apartments. In NC1 you could pay like 50% more to choose an apt location. I remember buying plaza lvl 3s at mainstreet. I also remember being able to buy a lot more random furnishings for apartments, like rocks.

Are you sure?

I dont recall ever being able to pick an apartment location in NC1 and the furniture thing was (IIRC) a very short term thing that got turn off very quickly (because there were lots of problems with it)

Anise Jordan
24-06-05, 17:18
Do you need 90 diamond real estate sympathy to buy all viarosso apartments?

CMaster
24-06-05, 18:38
Yes. And be a member of DRE. So, good luck finding a DRE 90 symper around.