PDA

View Full Version : British Weather.

Tratos
18-06-05, 21:05
We've had a few threads like this in the past when Britian isnt at a neutral temperature, lol

Is anyone else in the UK currently melting in a breezless environment, i know i am :(

Jesterthegreat
18-06-05, 21:19
30+ degrees... barely any breeze... the sun shines on my room from about mid day til sunset.

FUCKING ROASTING.

gone through about 6 stella's to cool off so far :p

Spermy
18-06-05, 21:40
It's beautiful - went down to the offy a while ago - lovely heat - and the breeze was gorgeous :)

NiMBle
18-06-05, 22:06
Sticky heat man, went to the Lido (outdoor pool) and it was like a fucking hot bath, cant say I didn't enjoy the lovely view of girls sunbathin.

I'd still pick this weather over the usual damp, rainy, miserable, iwanttogobacktosleep-depressive kind of weather.

Tratos
18-06-05, 22:45
It's beautiful - went down to the offy a while ago - lovely heat - and the breeze was gorgeous :)
Damn you and your breeze ¬_¬

Tidus_Origin
18-06-05, 23:23
It was hot today..but it's cooled off now (not surprising, considering I'm writing this post at 10pm). Guess it'll be more of the same tomorrow. :lol:

Tratos
18-06-05, 23:26
It was hot today..but it's cooled off now (not surprising, considering I'm writing this post at 10pm). Guess it'll be more of the same tomorrow. :lol: Writing this post at 10pm or near enough to, sitting with a bottle of partialy froozen water im still fucking roasting :( this is near newcastle btw

Nidhogg
18-06-05, 23:39
I've just been out for the evening with the Mrs. Had a meal and a long walk around a local wildlife park followed by a couple of beers in a nearby pub. Nice.

N

Spermy
18-06-05, 23:41
I've just been out for the evening with the Mrs. Had a meal and a long walk around a local wildlife park followed by a couple of beers in a nearby pub. Nice.

N

Sounds good - would have done the same - the other half had plans to go see zakk wylde in manchester tonight - but it's just too damn hot to be cooped up at a concert :(

Skusty
19-06-05, 01:23

N
OooOoooOooo Mr healthy OoooOooOooo Mr Drunktard OoooOoooOooo Mr wild life OoooOooooOoooo " Walk with the mrs " OoooOOoooOooo

Soz im boored and tired and random :lol:

nobby
19-06-05, 01:32
The weather is nice i should say...
though all i do is sit in my bedroom playing my computer, entertaining myself.
Then soon i'll have to go back to fucking school where the teachers stand infront of the windows to make you see the nice outdoors...Stand there drinking a fucking bottle of water infront of you all...then I get the daily kicking from the chavy twats , because i use "long words" and they say i'm a "posh twat that needs a life"...
well part of that is true but TBH life's shit.
I wish I could just be at a lovely school where everyone doesn't treat you like shit when you're nice as pie to everyone and We could all sit and take our lessons out in the lovely sunny outdoors... :(

Why do I get punished for not doing most of my homework when i just wanna be happy and play on my computer ?
Life is NOT fair.

enough said. I've had enough. :(

a4nic8er
19-06-05, 02:56
Heh, British summer, I remember it well. Enjoy it while you can, it only lasts two weeks - so after next weekend it will be back to normal (grey, windy, and getting constantly colder). :lol:

Jesterthegreat
19-06-05, 09:55
Heh, British summer, I remember it well. Enjoy it while you can, it only lasts two weeks - so after next weekend it will be back to normal (grey, windy, and getting constantly colder). :lol:

yeah... enjoy the first week, as the second week is a hose pipe ban :p

Morganth
19-06-05, 13:03
Its boiling hot where I am, very humid and with little wind. My room is in the sunlight from when it rises to when it sets, keeping my room at a constant high temperature that really doesn't make my PC happy. No matter what I do, my room refuses to cool down (I could leave all my doors and windows for the house open over night, and the entire house would be cool except my room).

Suxx.

Spermy
19-06-05, 13:39
I dunno - it's been on and off sunny for a few weeks round here - quite nice actually... cue hosepipe ban...

darkservent
19-06-05, 15:14
I hate the heat in Britian. In other countries you can cope with it eventually, but everytime a heatwave comes ere its just nasty.

Tratos
19-06-05, 17:23
Roasting again although a bit of breeze today, it all clouded over before and thunder rang through the clouds, i was thinking "w00t thunder und raining = humidity go by by".

The thunder went, no rain and all i have to say is, did the humidity clear? did it fuck!

Spermy
19-06-05, 17:31
It was roasting - then a storm came along - and it was like a wall of rain... awesome...

But mrs isn't here, so we couldn't do one of those walk in the rain efforts =/ ho hum.

ZoVoS
19-06-05, 17:33
Sounds good - would have done the same - the other half had plans to go see zakk wylde in manchester tonight - but it's just too damn hot to be cooped up at a concert :(
wasnt he canseled

Spermy
19-06-05, 17:34
wasnt he canseled

dunno - never went ...

ZoVoS
19-06-05, 17:36
ma womans best mate txted her saying the think in manchester was canseled and they had just drived up and now was througily pisse dof as he an his gf had a room and everything over there,

thought it was that thing in manchester, i my self rarely listen when ppl are tlaking to me

anyhoo i like the rainy weather, i dont like the sun, i like rain and clouds, and the ocational snow storm =] ahh heaven

Spermy
19-06-05, 17:37
ma womans best mate txted her saying the think in manchester was canseled and they had just drived up and now was througily pisse dof as he an his gf had a room and everything over there,

thought it was that thing in manchester, i my self rarely listen when ppl are tlaking to me

anyhoo i like the rainy weather, i dont like the sun, i like rain and clouds, and the ocational snow storm =] ahh heaven

Oooh no... walks in the snow invariably end up with me on my ass. :lol:

ZoVoS
19-06-05, 17:41
Oooh no... walks in the snow invariably end up with me on my ass. :lol:

id love a world full of snow, just snow

i never fall over, i love snooooooooow

Spermy
19-06-05, 17:48

i never fall over, i love snooooooooow

well I guess that would make me an easly lay then:P I'd always be on my back!

heh

AND WATCH THAT TONE DROP!

rock the fuck on :D

Tidus_Origin
19-06-05, 18:16
Today started about the same as yesterday - intense heat (compared to normal British weather) and the sound of System Of A Down in the air (coming from my PC), so we decided to have a BBQ @ our house..then the thunderstorm* came along and pretty much ruined it.

Shame that's got as much chance of happening as Satan skating to work. Would be cool though ( :rolleyes: ).

Jesterthegreat
19-06-05, 18:25
wheres this thunderstorm and when's it hitting essex?

i'm still fucking cooking here.

Dribble Joy
20-06-05, 00:15
90+ F today. Ugh.
Had to do the glasto shopping in it, hope the festival isn't like this.

Brammers
20-06-05, 00:27
I was in Kent this afternoon - 39C there.

And I've just come home to a very hot and sticky house.... :rolleyes:

nobby
20-06-05, 00:39
No thunderstorm around Cambridgeshire... :(

School tomorrow :( *cries*

Capt. Rik
20-06-05, 10:30
There's nothing better than drinking a few beers in the sun while England spank the Aussies in the cricket :D

Tratos
20-06-05, 10:39
Not a cloud in the sky today its already 19C looks like its gonna be another scorcher :( the humidity seems to have cleared a tad though.

Spermy
20-06-05, 11:09
Not a cloud in the sky today its already 19C looks like its gonna be another scorcher :( the humidity seems to have cleared a tad though.

As long as it keeps for tommorrow - got a BBQ in platt fields to go to :)