PDA

View Full Version : certain clan merginess with certain other clan merginess?!

Spermy
18-06-05, 12:04
Yeah - crap title - but apparently I heard that certain huge - rather massive Anti city clan recently merged with relatively annoying and harassy city mercs tarantino related clan?

Uuuhh-huh...

What the crap?! Like they need more members?! Like Mercs need less?! What the HELL?!

Okay - limit clan size KK cos the size of certain clans is becoming a joke - there will be no anti vs pro at this rate - all the pro and merc seem to be more interested in giving up and join *cough*beginswithanF*cough*

Rant over.

:mad:

And also - another note - I know I'm gonna piss people off here, but I really don't give two flying monkey... thingies... anyhow - if possible break the damn clan up into smaller ones - and at least force a faction change.

at the moment the population per faction is looking like

OOOOO <---- offending frikking faction
OOOOO
. o o o .

o o o o o <--- other factions.

Jesterthegreat
18-06-05, 12:06
that tarintino based clan always seemed to hold soliko without defending it.

the thought that they worked together never occured to you?

however a few of them have stayed CM and made a new clan / renamed the clan. how seperate they are from the old clan we shall have to see.

Spermy
18-06-05, 12:12
It's a flaming travesty I tells thee!

Why bother defending OPs for yerself or y'know making any effort when you can just merge with zerg and co....

FROWN.

And yeah - I'm an angel - and yeah yer allies - and yeah - I FIND IT SODDING RIDICULOUS.

Jesterthegreat
18-06-05, 12:30
yeah a certain rather large clan became a joke long ago.

Spermy
18-06-05, 12:35
It's just getting to the point where those players are in control of an entire server, and other people ( who i'd like to remind KK, pay just as much per subscription) are left out in the cold - it's getting to the point where they're going to be impossible to deal with.

Jesterthegreat
18-06-05, 12:36
It's just getting to the point where those players are in control of an entire server, and other people ( who i'd like to remind KK, pay just as much per subscription) are left out in the cold - it's getting to the point where they're going to be impossible to deal with.

impossible? no.

pointless? yes.

but then... as lore explains... every member of FF has 10 accounts so theres only really 3 of them...

Nidhogg
18-06-05, 14:15
If you want to discuss clan sizes then make a new thread that does not revolve around attacking any particular clan. Thread closed.

N