PDA

View Full Version : Droner opinion poll

MisterP
17-06-05, 22:06
Simple thread really....To find out if the community want the haz affect when a drone gets attacked. That is so that you can see when your drone is being hit, otherwise u can't see and it goes bang basically :rolleyes:

eprodigy
17-06-05, 22:14
keep it. only thing that makes drone pvp not quite as lame as they are..

MisterP
17-06-05, 23:41
How do you mean eprodigy?

UnderLoK
18-06-05, 00:59
I don't have a problem with the effect, it is just that the player shooting at it won't see it moving half of the time.

On many occasions I have blasted drones to bits that did nothing more than float in a stationary position. You know full well that the droner was hauling ass trying to get out of there.

Brammers
18-06-05, 01:07
I think he means the snowcrash when your drone gets hit. Nope, as a long time droner you soon learn how to aim and shoot at people with snowcrash. :)

MisterP
18-06-05, 01:27
Yea, I mean the snow crash.. For me i just can't stand it, i dont mind gettin hit, obviously, its the fact I can't see or move and if you get hit rapidly, that means bang, even in the hits do tiny/no damange

ArthurDent2k
18-06-05, 02:53
Hmm...i say keep it. Been Droner myself and think it adds a nice touch of being hurt and taking care for the Drone :) Btw after a Time you can really ignore it and continue undisturbed :lol:

Terkantia
18-06-05, 07:10
par of the effect when the drone gets hit is to lose control (ver briefly) of the drone. One thing, interestingly enough in teh last couple of days at CRP/CYC is that once . . . . . .

WAit wait, wait.

I am NOT gonna share that with everyone, hello?!@!?!?!!.

Needless to say, IU voted to ahve the effect removed. Why would I vote for something as stoopid as that?!?!! Well, I am a meatbag, er droner at heart.

CMaster
18-06-05, 12:52
To me, its the only real counter to the horrific damage of drones and the lack of risk to the rigger.
My PPU is neverous when encountering 3 things:
HAB (not from a lone APU, but with friends, or when I get damn wavey hands)
Nib-heal + Slasher
Raptor

enigma_b17
18-06-05, 14:09
id love to have it removed, but the fact of the matter is it is a necessary downside to droning. I think it could at most be nerfed a bit so that u dont go completely blind, especially when pvm'ing

Skusty
19-06-05, 01:16
I voted no and im working ona droner atm, hes 61/32 O_o