PDA

View Full Version : Point and laugh

Spermy
17-06-05, 12:50
Get ready to point n laugh :P

Right - I just rejoined on one of my active accounts

I go to the login screen and check if any other accounts work. Which they don't :p Nuff said - anyhow - I re enter my working a/c info - only... whats that password again? okies - no probs I'll go check my email - only - My pass for my email seems not to be working :p

It's be one of those days says I.

Off to the whole msn forgot yer pass thingy. Which for some reason - seems not to be sending my pass to my alt hotmail account.

SO!

I'm sat twiddling my thumbs till I either A) remember my NC pass - which I believe is still in alphanumeric :S or I can wait for my reset pass to arrive at my hotmail account.

Frownage :p

Okies - point and laugh. :angel:

EDIT although - seeing as my NC is all under the same C2P account then maybe... I can chase it up from there? Off I toddle to check.

Edit - Nope - and great - no way to get at my pass, as There's no way to get in my email till I get that reset :P frownage.

Bugs Gunny
17-06-05, 12:57
Here's what i do, and i think it's actualy rather smart:

I use the name of the third kid of my wife's second cousin's sister in law.
You'll only start running into a problem once you devorce and remary for the fourth time or so.

Spermy
17-06-05, 12:59
Well at least it was humourous :P

It's annoying - as I'm not 100% I've got the email addy right in the firstplace - I'm positive about my NC details... just not the hotmail account :p

Spermy
17-06-05, 14:29
Just another note - I have since managed to get that account sorted :p

Only now my client is being pissy again.

One of those days. :rolleyes:

Heh - figured that out - It keeps reverting to try and do DX9 (which yesterday I found out was borking it in some way....) No matter what I do - it ALWAYS reverts to DX9 mode... even altering the .ini isn't sorting it - FROWN.

Mr Kot
17-06-05, 14:35
I'm sat twiddling my thumbs till I either A) remember my NC pass - which I believe is still in alphanumeric :S

Lesson learned: change yer pass to "I bum dr0mz" or something ;)

/edit: and no, that isn't my pass... so don't even try :p

Jesterthegreat
18-06-05, 00:44
i picked a word thats totally 100% random. not a word i have ever said, or heard said in my life. certainly nothing to do with nc.

i think an admin once set it as my default "change the password after first login" on something and i managed to remember it

Infinite
18-06-05, 03:38
My NC accounts are jsut normal MS "strong" passes.
My email is the last 10 digits of my first contract phoen serial number.... heh (no capitals so I geuss it ain't strong :s)

Scaramanga
19-06-05, 02:39
i picked a word thats totally 100% random. not a word i have ever said, or heard said in my life. certainly nothing to do with nc.

Clever?

Bugs Gunny
19-06-05, 08:53
As an IT admin i need to remember a shitload of passwords.
The easiest way to do it is to memorize a bunch of sentences and make those into passwords:

I am a god in my world for real: IaAg1µW4r
Nothing beats sex in the morning : NbS1Tµ

Jesterthegreat
19-06-05, 09:38
As an IT admin i need to remember a shitload of passwords.
The easiest way to do it is to memorize a bunch of sentences and make those into passwords:

I am a god in my world for real: IaAg1µW4r
Nothing beats sex in the morning : NbS1Tµ

NE14T?

actually... i'd love some tea...

Vae Victis
19-06-05, 12:03
if you know my neocron password, then you know my password to every other game I play where you need a pass and you'd know my msn password.

my neocron password is a rl name.. nobody will ever guess it :p

Jesterthegreat
19-06-05, 13:18
well... either my HDD has melted in the heat or i got a killer virus.

no idea where i left the fucking windows CD...

i'll look soon.

stuck on the POS family PC now.