PDA

View Full Version : Neocron 2 Official Bug Tracker

Nvidia
16-06-05, 18:00
Alright... so I figure, why don't we, as the community, put together one massive list of every little thing that's still annoying, causes us grief, kills our gameplay, etc...

When it's complete, KK has a nice list of everything they still need to fix. Let's clean this game up.

So, for the listing, I guess you should probably list it something along the lines of:

Type of bug:
Description of it:
How to find it/how to reproduce it:
Any other extra information related to it:

Posting obvious things like, "Open GOGO, get FRE" are pretty obvious. I'm talking more about the simple, annoying shit that's been there since Beta 4 of NC1. ;)

Let's get em up here so KK can fix them. Maybe a mod could even sticky this? It's been quite awhile since we've had a public bugtracker that people have actively participated in.

Thanks for reading.

Tratos
16-06-05, 18:01
Just as a note perhaps leave out FRE/Stability bugs as we have a thread for that, perhaps this could be for cosmetic bugs in the gameworld or wonky mobs etc.

Capt. Rik
16-06-05, 18:17
Or just post everything in the Retail Bug Tracker...

http://forum.neocron.com/forumdisplay.php?f=100

;)

vashtyphoon78
16-06-05, 23:55
[ edited ]

ZoVoS
16-06-05, 23:59
Or just post everything in the Retail Bug Tracker...

http://forum.neocron.com/forumdisplay.php?f=100

;)

shhh dont tell ppl about that, its hidden so if a new person comes to play they dont see all the faults :lol:

Drake6k
17-06-05, 08:06
why don't we, as the community, put together one massive list of every little thing that's still annoying, causes us grief, kills our gameplay, etc...

Monks

Jesterthegreat
17-06-05, 08:27
Monks

stealth

NONpk
17-06-05, 08:35
stealth

Cs Kiddys...

spam?

Nice idea Nvidia, but a bugtracker still exists.
Oh wait, there are 2 of them! Ingame and Outgame :D

We dont really have to make a list because this list would be too long to read it in less than 4 1/2 days :lol:

Jesterthegreat
17-06-05, 08:49
Cs Kiddys...

spam?

Nice idea Nvidia, but a bugtracker still exists.
Oh wait, there are 2 of them! Ingame and Outgame :D

We dont really have to make a list because this list would be too long to read it in less than 4 1/2 days :lol:

1. i quit cs when they removed the scope from the colt, before most of the current players even heard of the game.

2. at coming up to 21 i dont think any country in the world considers me a child.

but nice attempt... though no points for origionality

eprodigy
17-06-05, 09:10
Monks
seconded

Nidhogg
17-06-05, 11:50
Please use the existing methods of reporting bugs. This thread isn't going to help because it's not part of the bug tracking process. Also, there's nothing "official" about it.

N