PDA

View Full Version : Login Sync attemps is a joke.

Seven
14-06-05, 04:10
Is this being addressed?

Server; Terra(ble)

Dirus
14-06-05, 04:35
http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=125762

Seven
14-06-05, 05:44
Yes, I know they posted they were aware of it, but what is "actually" being done about it?

Not much it seems in the past 2 weeks.
Come on guys. :wtf:

zii
14-06-05, 07:01
Sync sync syncity sync. Merrilly down the stream,
terrably terrably terrably terrably. syncs are just a dream. :lol:

[you can all punch me now]

enigma_b17
14-06-05, 13:09
lol thats brilliant :P

and yes syncs are horrible, absolutely horrible.....

nobby
14-06-05, 14:11
I remember in NC1 where Ste and Stewwy were killing me in my apt, I GR'd back into a sync and the CS blast blew me behind my GR while i was stuck and he says " RAWR EXPLOITING SCREEN SHOT!"

Nibcake!

numb
14-06-05, 14:22
My syncs arent too bad really currently. They were really bad the other day (which I think most people experienced), but overall pretty good. I have had to press esc and resume a few more times than normal lately. And I did get that sync into someone elses body thing the other day, followed by a perma sync which scared me because I didnt want to lose my only rare gun, which I transferred from pluto.

UnderLoK
15-06-05, 15:42
It's getting worse... My average before ranged from 5-10 relogs, but the past few nights it is up to 12-20. This is totally unplayable and completely unacceptable. It has been weeks and you guys have done NOTHING to resolve the issue (I'm sure you have done SOMETHING but fill us in ffs).

You know full well what the problem is, it's your "server performance patch".

Half of the server says "hey this is great my login times have vastly improved" and the other half says "hey wtf is going on I have to relog 25 times to get in-game". Yet some how you guys don't seem to have a clue as to what is causing the problem? Give me a break. o_O

MisterP
15-06-05, 16:11
Upgrade the servers from NC1 yet? :lol:

Infact, pretty sure NC1 servers were miles better

vashtyphoon78
15-06-05, 16:15
Every time i login i get atleast 3 errors befor i get to my character. usually login perma synch and that time i have to close nc, then the inventory bug then the newby character with nothing but usually about the 3rd time works. :mad:

Dargeshaad
15-06-05, 16:56
I always have to login twice...no exception. It's not because i get the pe model bug, the 50/50 bug, the endless sync bug....i can run around just fine and see what other people write but can't open anything (doors/gogu etc.) and then after a few mins i get the "Synchronizing" and can't do anything.