PDA

View Full Version : bug or cheating?

KinSler
13-06-05, 23:29
have anyone had some bug when your hlt wount go past 260 i always get it on my ppu when im buging ... and noob buff them and run around them always haver never got it before just now for the last 3 days i have got this 5 times always when i am fighting ... nobody else is this a bug or :confused:

LiL T
13-06-05, 23:31
humm what do you mean you health drops or goes up ? :confused:

/edit

I would edit the clan name out if I was you

KinSler
13-06-05, 23:34
it gose all the way up to 320 then it falls down to 180 and heals up again and then when my heal is done i have 260 in hlt

Ultimate PPU
13-06-05, 23:38
relog

KinSler
13-06-05, 23:40
yeh i do that and it stops but this always happens when i am fighting this clan
nobody else

mehirc
13-06-05, 23:49
It's a bug i know, but i cant tell you when it happens. Maybe it drops to the basic healthpoints you would have without imps and buffs.

As said, reloging helps.

LiL T
13-06-05, 23:53
That has happend to me since neocron 1 I don't know what it is my health will go up and down as if I had zoned with heal running. When you heal and then zone it cancels the heal, the health you gain back drops again. But I know what you mean I normaly get that bug after ALT + TABBING I get like a constant heal. I see the heal bubbles and my shelter but I'm not even healing my health jumps around just like you said and relogging fixes it. I don't think its cheating from the people you are fighting, its just a bug pretty sure its when you alt tab

Morganth
14-06-05, 08:35
Unless someone is modifying the packets travelling between your computer (which they don't know the IP of) and the server then it isn't cheating.

I've had this bug before, I've also had similar where my primes wear off, but my hlt stays at what it is unbuffed (270) out of the 400 odd I have when buffed, so on myscreen I am almost half dead, but to everyone else I am on full health with no primes.

Original monk
14-06-05, 09:56
kinsler, the problem you have is an old bug ... as soon as you encounter it you know youre health/heal etc is bugged and you can better do a full relog immediatly, 99% youre problem is solved :)

ifnot ... wich can also happen sometimes .. then relog again and wait 1 minute (or enough to let youre char be synched out from the server) and it should be away ... i have this bug sumtimes in a big fight, when i had alot of damage, in my case zonewhoring makes it occure more :)

i can certainly understand that on a ppu it can be slightly annoying not beeing able to see youre primes ... health dropping back etc ... like lilT said you can sometimes see a constant heal running/bubbling, while you arent healed lol :)

normally i dont encounter the bug that much, but its there sumtimes yeah :)

edit: nothing that hasnt said but hey, and nopez youre bug hasnt got anything to do with any kind of cheats or whatever :)

sultana
14-06-05, 09:59
When it happens you can simply cast new primes on top of your old ones and they'll stick and you'll be up to your "normal" health. Though the maximum hp would be like another 60-70 hp on top of that (which you won't be able to reach).

Drake6k
14-06-05, 10:07
you know... theres a rare lag bug that gives you double buffs. I've had 2x haz3 and holy shelter on me (and they actually worked). Has happened twice ever and only when the server was lagging like mad hell. and they soon wore off... So... ban me? what am I gonna do sit down? Sometimes its just not cheating.

Superbron
14-06-05, 10:52
you know... theres a rare lag bug that gives you double buffs. I've had 2x haz3 and holy shelter on me (and they actually worked). Has happened twice ever and only when the server was lagging like mad hell. and they soon wore off... So... ban me? what am I gonna do sit down? Sometimes its just not cheating.Once I had 3 heals simultaniously on me due to server lag, but I died anyway :lol:

Morganth
14-06-05, 11:14
you know... theres a rare lag bug that gives you double buffs. I've had 2x haz3 and holy shelter on me (and they actually worked). Has happened twice ever and only when the server was lagging like mad hell. and they soon wore off... So... ban me? what am I gonna do sit down? Sometimes its just not cheating.

Unless someone is modifying the packets travelling between your computer (which they don't know the IP of) and the server then it isn't cheating.

There is your answer.

KinSler
15-06-05, 02:10
yeh its prob just bug but just kinda weird that it only happens when this clan is around

Psy7th
15-06-05, 17:19
Let say you are at 100/500 health. If you cast a heal and then zone immediatly, the spell effect will be broken on the server but not on the client, so the heal icon and the yellow bubble animation will still be visible and your life will be going up, but there will be a server update like every second and this will reset your health to the one from the server (100).

I reported the problem to a GM on Pandore last year and the answer was that this is a 'feature' to avoid fighters syncing out of the UG fully buffed with active healing.

The good thing is that it works on any dot, if you know what I mean.

But if there is no syncing involved, then this is definitely a bug

KinSler
15-06-05, 19:36
no i dont see any yellow bubbles when i am not healing my self or its no problem whit my buffs i have less than 260 when i am unbuffed and i see above my hlt 260/322,just my hlt dont go higher than 260 when i heal my self thats the problem.

ZoVoS
16-06-05, 04:43
i get eh same sort of problem when playing aorund with psi sheilds, when the buf wears off my psi pool reacts like i still have one and sometimes i can over capp my psi pool to unlimited then it realy all fuks up bad, wimple option, play a tank and never use buffs :lol:

but asfar as i know, it looks fuked up and its harder to time prims buffs ect, but in reality ur character has the right hp and such