PDA

View Full Version : Sad but True

Morpheus
12-06-05, 01:26
quit crying mercury its your own fault terrans will wipe you out ..

starting from refusing to serve english players (tradeskillers), to purposly killing all there mobs (nothing better to do? sort of pathetic), and just plain insulting them.

sorry but it just got me mad as it seems mercury is full of immature whiners...
[ edited ]

CLOSE
thx

Morpheus

Jesterthegreat
12-06-05, 01:35
1. go play sims online.

2. reopening closed threads = against rules... lets see if they bother to act on the rules

:edit: i'd post screenies of why this wont be solved from the other side... but that would be removed as "harrassment"

Morpheus
12-06-05, 01:40
http://www.rathergood.com/gaybar/

eprodigy
12-06-05, 01:45
i didnt start anything i logged onto merc* to level a noob. you guys started it and are mad at us for this ??

also nidd's not gonna like this.

Jesterthegreat
12-06-05, 01:51
its merc, not mars.

and i love that gaybar flash... :D

Dribble Joy
12-06-05, 01:52
Telling people who tell you fuck off, to fuck off, only serves to entrench each side and further split people.

Unless people start accepting that each side is responsible and that their own side has people less than honourable amongst them, we will get no-where.

eprodigy
12-06-05, 01:53
its merc, not mars.

and i love that gaybar flash... :D
what are you on about ? :angel:

Telling people who tell you fuck off, to fuck off, only serves to entrench each side and further split people.

Unless people start accepting that each side is responsible and that their own side has people less than honourable amongst them, we will get no-where.
how am i responsible? *leveling a noob minding his own buisness* im only on my own side.

Jesterthegreat
12-06-05, 01:56
he said each side... not each player.

we made chars with the sole purpose of pking.

they try their hardest to stop us from leveling.

neither is a nice thing to do

eprodigy
12-06-05, 01:57
how is making a char for pvp not nice? its a major part of the game...

Jesterthegreat
12-06-05, 01:59
how is making a char for pvp not nice? its a major part of the game...

right. we are doing nothing wrong. its all them. we are good little boys. :rolleyes:

eprodigy
12-06-05, 02:01
well i dont know what you've been doing but ive done nothing which deserves being abused other then simply speak english.... how can a bunch of people leveling noobs at MB do anything..

Nidhogg
12-06-05, 02:16
There's a 24 hour ban for anything like this from now on. We've been here before countless times. People get banned over nothing and then a couple of weeks later things have moved on and no one cares any more. Except for the people who are still banned.

N