PDA

View Full Version : sup pimps !!!

THE_TICK!!!!
11-06-05, 20:52
well im gone again :( in afghanastan this time. But i bought a laptop and am expecting it soon...NO MORE PATCHES till i get it...or i will never be able to download it all ...sniff sniff.... so hows it goin on terra :) miss me :P hope everyone is doing great !! let me know whats new and whats happening. You know i like to be kept up to date. ok folks gotta run...cya

Hell-demon
11-06-05, 21:13
Bring me back a grenade k? :p

LiL T
11-06-05, 22:11
Do your self a favour get out army sucks takes all your fun away :o

Hell-demon
11-06-05, 22:20
But you get to travel and see the sites.....

and then blow 'em up :p

Jesterthegreat
11-06-05, 22:59
keep safe and get back to us tick.

enigma_b17
11-06-05, 23:06
idd im sure we can orgainse to send any patches to you on cd :P

Skusty
11-06-05, 23:44
Can you bring me back a T90 tank plz? :)

Hell-demon
11-06-05, 23:46
I want a skud! A skud fucking missile!

Make a great garden ornament :D

Strain of anthrax perhaps? no?

Get us something :)

her.
12-06-05, 00:52
havee fun blowin shit up tick :) hope to have ya back soon :)

E. Cryton
12-06-05, 02:32
hf m8.

Vae Victis
12-06-05, 02:58
can ya send a nuke to me?
i got big plans with france :D

Bugs Gunny
12-06-05, 09:24
I hope you won't have to blow shit up.
Just stay safe and come home in one piece.

Tantta
12-06-05, 09:29
Ah cya later tick! :)
gl and everything.

NiMBle
12-06-05, 11:41
What is it with you guys and blowing things up?... Go and put an actionman in the microwave.

GL Tick.

Skusty
12-06-05, 16:16
I want a skud! A skud fucking missile!

Make a great garden ornament :D

Strain of anthrax perhaps? no?

Get us something :)
It's spelled scud S-C-U-D scud :p

Hell-demon
12-06-05, 16:18
I know what I mean...

Shotgun for a WoMD :p

COLD
12-06-05, 17:43
Be careful Tick. <3

BaDDaSS
12-06-05, 18:45
No wonder they havn't caught Osama yet ... they're all sat playing NC2 :o

Hell-demon
12-06-05, 19:04
if you wanna contribute to the war effort go ahead and live up to your name BaDDaSS :p

trigger hurt
12-06-05, 21:24
[ edited ]

BaDDaSS
13-06-05, 00:38
if you wanna contribute to the war effort go ahead and live up to your name BaDDaSS :p

The war against terrorism or the war in Iraq?

Bleh. I'm the opposite to patriotic. I live here by accident of birth.
You couldn't pay me to fight for this country.
And I deffinetly wouldn't fight for a war I don't beleive in :)

[ edited ]

Class A drugs are bad :(
Seek help.

trigger hurt
13-06-05, 04:12
The war against terrorism or the war in Iraq?

Bleh. I'm the opposite to patriotic. I live here by accident of birth.
You couldn't pay me to fight for this country.
And I deffinetly wouldn't fight for a war I don't beleive in :)

Class A drugs are bad :(
Seek help.

[ edited ]

Gotterdammerung
13-06-05, 08:19
Please leave drug talk out of the thread

sultana
13-06-05, 11:21
Do your self a favour get out army sucks takes all your fun away :o
I don't think he's in the Army atm.

lo tick

Flashlite
13-06-05, 13:16
CyA smelly. slut :) waz up?

-xanu

Ch1n Th3 M4g
13-06-05, 22:09
tick i <3 u
bring me back a AK......and a pic...of..u in a bikini...plz :p

tkNukem
15-06-05, 00:21
were you in PIMP?

Koshinn
15-06-05, 00:39
I find it funny that they don't allow sexual content or drug talk, yet the game is all about sex and drugs... and guns. hehe. Oh, and leave real world politics out of this, please. It's a forum rule too. And seriously, stating "they couldn't pay me to fight a war" is a dumb point because everyone who fights it (in America at least, not sure about other places) gets paid.

ArgieD
15-06-05, 20:37
Wherever you go, just stay clear of PvP, right? :rolleyes:

Pungent77
16-06-05, 02:52
I find it funny that they don't allow sexual content or drug talk, yet the game is all about sex and drugs... and guns. hehe. Oh, and leave real world politics out of this, please. It's a forum rule too. And seriously, stating "they couldn't pay me to fight a war" is a dumb point because everyone who fights it (in America at least, not sure about other places) gets paid.
Well, we all know the forum rules :lol: and agreed to follow them :eek:

I'm in the USAF, *PAID* been to 3 hotspots in this world we live in and loved every minute of it. People just like to babble on about things they cannot comprehend and try to be hard with the anti-gov/anti-mili spouts. (not directed towards any poster)

Honesty how would you be living if your country did not have a military presence/ally/deterrent.....pretty shitty I bet.

I apologize about my views on this subject as this is not the appropriate place to discuss....however it burns bad.

Well Tick, good luck with the "mission".........stay safe and see you soon.

**Ice i'm the man to talk to if you want nukes, the smelly US ground pounders cant handle the power.

:p

ZoVoS
16-06-05, 04:02
south park said it best

u need the 50% crazie red neck fuks who wana kill anything cos it makes america strong and stops other countrys form going to war with them and treating em like crap

but u also need pathetic anti war puccies cos it makes the country look thoughtfull and helpfull to others and when the country does go to war, if half the country was aginst it then its not the countries fault

thever for if the country was puccies it would be over run and if it was all redneck warmongers the rest of the world wouldnt stand for it

as it is u can invaid any country u want and have a get out of jail card that half ur country didnt want the war, so basicaly kill wat u want it aint ur fault =]

ahh u got to love southpark

where as good old britan, 10% puccies 10% warmongers and 80% coudlnt give a fuk either way

Gotterdammerung
16-06-05, 05:11
Lets not get nationalistic and political here. No reason to screw up Ticks thread. Some of you who feel so inclined should blog it, this isn't the place for such things.

Good Luck Tick. PM me from there from time to time, I'd be interested to know you were ok.

Bozz-Von Mel
16-06-05, 05:31
**Ice i'm the man to talk to if you want nukes, the smelly US ground pounders cant handle the power. :p

Your right, you don't want the nukes in my hands.

I am currious about this not trying to start a contraversy. When did nationalism become "taboo" ? :D Has it become politically incorrect to love your country and be proud of it?

Glad you made it Tick. I should be in Iraq around November. Miss having you around talking shit. :D Keep your head down.

Jesterthegreat
16-06-05, 13:31
I am currious about this not trying to start a contraversy. When did nationalism become "taboo" ? :D Has it become politically incorrect to love your country and be proud of it?

because being proud of your country soon becomes a discussion... which soon becomes an arguement... which soon becomes a "well at least we dont do this!" and "yeah but look at what you do do! look at the effects of this!" and so on.

nationalism is only a couple of words away from racism :p

ZoVoS
16-06-05, 23:47
nationalism is only a couple of words away from racism :p

actauly its only 1 word away, maby u bean sylables lol (sp?)

meh there both ism'z

gluck tick =] stay safe, and demand a sitelite modem for downlaoding patches

THE_TICK!!!!
21-06-05, 18:14
LOL you guys are nuts !! but i love ya all, and hope to be back INGAME soon. hope everything is still doing well and things are slowly improving @ gott, i will pm ya when i can.. its pretty hard to do anything over here..but im tryin to stay in touch..sulty i love ya man..whattup ice :) jester dont EVER run out of ammo when your fightin me ever again:D love ya bro. BOZZ fist sucks get it off your avatar. Write me fucknuts..all you other pimps im glad to hear from each and every one of ya..means allot to me..oh and anyone know what the biggest money maker is here ?? its all over..grows wild...pretty purple and blue flowers..first one who guesses it ill give ya something cool :) bozz i almost forgot dont forget my accnt info ive um...kinda forgot it -o_O its the heat i tell ya...once again everyone thanks for the cool thoughts and makin me laugh...i need it :D niddy, scold me plz plz niddy :) ok im outie...ill try and write when i can.

CMaster
21-06-05, 18:17
Yeah, yeah, poppies for the Opium (and then heroin). Bring me back some of that then. :P Nah, just remember - never go into a war/anarchy zone without buffing first.

Original monk
21-06-05, 18:55
its all over..grows wild...pretty purple and blue flowers..first one who guesses it ill give ya something cool :)

yeah such nice lil purple and blue flowers :) its a funny but weird world we live in hé

witouth getting political ! i wish you best there, for real

Jesterthegreat
21-06-05, 19:35
jester dont EVER run out of ammo when your fightin me ever again:D

a survival tip which i hope you won't have to live by yourself