PDA

View Full Version : Drunken-ness and such

Tratos
11-06-05, 02:16
Good evening Neocron off topic forums, i am currently drunk as i've just gotten back from a friends garden party to celebrate the end of our AS exam season and the beginning of a summer of drinking and parties which will no doubt remove the brain cells we packed with knowledge from the whole year, like we did with out GCSE knowledge, lol you may be thinking "he's typing well for a drunken idiot" but suprisingly alcohol greatly improves my hand eye co-ordination, lol so the point of this thread is too see if many people have returned in a slightly wankered state from a night out on the wonderful booze! to see what they got up to and the reasons for their drunkenness or basicly just to see if the Euro night shift i.e. the americans/australians etc are up to anything interesting on this fine night, or day, morning, evening where ever you are and what are their plans of action for getting pissed come night fall ;)

My night was pretty cool, drank teh booze, ate the foods of pizza and burned lots of old school work and things to that effect although i do now smell of woodfire which is a downside.

Im now off to check up on many forums and possibly log in for a bit of leveling while drunkenly talking to anyone still up on the FLUX vent.

w00t for alcohol!

Dribble Joy
11-06-05, 02:31
You are but a tadpole in the world of drink young steamer....