PDA

View Full Version : This Sux

her.
10-06-05, 09:15
well yesterday was the greateest day of my life.....first in the morn my comp froze and then it said that windows couldnt load up...so I try runnin a reformaat...all of a sudden...I DONT HAVE A BIOS INSTALLED???? WTF???? So i said fuck that computer have to send it in...started playin on my laptop...went good for the day till at night I was dlin sumthin I think it was nero...and then all of a sudden my comp restarted...i was like wtf...so it comes back on and then 5 secs lata I got a BSOD...well for some reason it just kept restartin and then five secs after windows loaded a BSOD would come...so by this time I was like FUCKKKK so I went to reformat this computer as well and right in the middle of reformat the fucker just shuts the fuck off....and then guess wut...press the power button nuttin happens....the bitch wont fuckin turn on!!!! how fuckin awesome,...with in one day BOTH my computers completely fuck over....thats about the fuckin gayest thing I have ever heard of in my life...so I will be outta NC for a while seein as I have to send BOTH computers back to the sshop to get them fixed or maybe even replaced...fuckin hell my luck is the fuckin best

edit:: o yea wonderin how I posted this? I am on my moms shitass macintosh laptop...fuck I hate macintosh's....

BaDDaSS
10-06-05, 14:42
lol, quite an unlucky person

maybe a virus spread through your network?

Superbron
10-06-05, 15:06
maybe a virus spread through your network?
Sounds like it, strange though :wtf: Good luck fixing it.

Nidhogg
10-06-05, 15:20
Thread moved.

N

Skusty
10-06-05, 17:33
Lol :lol: Lucky....

her.
10-06-05, 22:39
nah it couldnt have been cuz first off I make both my computers protecteed like a motha fucker and second off my sister is on the same network wit her windows laptop...and her comp is perfectly fine....just some stupid shit musta happened dunno wut but o well....now I get to ssend it in and start ALL over again....specially after my desktop had over 300 gig worth of stuff :rolleyes:

dark_reaper
11-06-05, 10:46
It is problem that It could be hardware. I had a problem simular but not the same thing, so I reformatted, cuts off or BSOD after reformat, then reformat again, still no luck, unplugged my cat5 cable, and removed some of the unused hardware, and it turned out to be my memory conflicting. Just make shure your memory is the same brand and speed.

Vae Victis
11-06-05, 13:05
thats wot ya get for living in florida and playing pc games all day, lucky BASTARD

GO OUT TO THE FUCKING BEACH AND GO PLAY WITH THE GIRLS (IN FUCKING BIKINIS) ass :p

serves u right tbh

j0rz
17-06-05, 12:30
sucks ass that dude hope the shop sorts it... :eek:

dark_reaper
18-06-05, 22:10
thats wot ya get for living in florida and playing pc games all day, lucky BASTARD

GO OUT TO THE FUCKING BEACH AND GO PLAY WITH THE GIRLS (IN FUCKING BIKINIS) ass :p

serves u right tbh

lmao, Right now in my area the Girl to guy ratio is 3:1. Damn, I love this Island :)