PDA

View Full Version : HC Tank Setup

WaLdO
07-06-05, 07:19
Can some people write down there setups for there hc tanks?

ps. (i couldnt write this in professions so i wrote it here)

Superbron
07-06-05, 08:57
Here's something to start with (I know it's not perfect):

STR: everyhing in H-C
DEX: enough T-C for highest weapon, rest in AGL
INT: 5 in PSU, rest in WEP
CON: every resist 75, HLT 75, rest in ATH
PSI: 30 in PPU, 12 in MST, rest in PPW

Best is to try it yourself, everyone has his own ideas about setups. Try to find out what suits you and your playingstyle best.

Bugs Gunny
07-06-05, 09:28
Superbron, that's old.

Put 52 in wpl, the rest in psu.
Strength, (without pa) with beast make sure you get 187hc, all the rest in mc and some points in resist force.
Con, go for 115 health (with ppu buffs you'll cap health).
As for the rest, depends on your armor setup.

This makes you a all hc capping hybrid tank that can go with melee pa and cap pob.

Superbron
07-06-05, 09:30
Superbron, that's old.
Yep, I know: I already told it wasn't perfect :D

Web Lawless
07-06-05, 17:23
Just Download Neoskiller and do it yourself because thats the only way you will learn :p

Web Lawless
07-06-05, 17:28
Superbron, that's old.

Put 52 in wpl, the rest in psu.
Strength, (without pa) with beast make sure you get 187hc, all the rest in mc and some points in resist force.
Con, go for 115 health (with ppu buffs you'll cap health).
As for the rest, depends on your armor setup.

This makes you a all hc capping hybrid tank that can go with melee pa and cap pob.

You dont need force..lol you get foce form armor use Implants like bat Queen arm, and Marines Cpu that give both Melee and H-C, there is also MOVEON cpu,
Breserk 3, that will give you all your melee to about 90, then put every thing to H-C and a little in Transport.

SORRY FOR DOUBLE POSTING!!!!!! :angel:

Bugs Gunny
07-06-05, 19:20
Waldo. check the clanforums, there's some setups on it.

Tostino
07-06-05, 20:08
There are already plenty of good HC/MC tanks setups in the professions forum so go look there.
Edit: Ok the person who said no points in resist force is a dumb ass, There is a reason low tech weapons rip tanks a new one. I aloways go for 114 force with imps on tank setups ;).

Transformer
07-06-05, 20:14
with force i usually got 90-100ish.

as for con i usually go for inq4 setup and my points in nrg and xray.

Web Lawless
07-06-05, 20:44
There are already plenty of good HC/MC tanks setups in the professions forum so go look there.
Edit: Ok the person who said no points in resist force is a dumb ass, There is a reason low tech weapons rip tanks a new one. I aloways go for 114 force with imps on tank setups ;).
Dont tell me I'm the one with the F***ing Neoskiller, I think you should download a neoskiller very soon, you get all the force you need from armor [Edited]:mad:

CMaster
07-06-05, 20:47
as for con i usually go for inq4 setup and my points in nrg and xray.
Thats simply not a viable way with a tank. even with 114 in say energy resist, you are falling well short of capping energy ARMOUR, or indeed what a tank should have. You have to have the right mix of aresits and armours.

Web Lawless
07-06-05, 22:51
file:///c:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Guest/Desktop/neoskiller/Neoskiller1/neoskiller2/Statistic%20Card%20(Resistances).bmp

Web Lawless
07-06-05, 22:54
Damn It did not show
O_o O_o O_o O_o

CMaster
07-06-05, 23:00
Lol - you can't lick to imges on your computer... got to be on the net.

eprodigy
08-06-05, 22:41
file:///c:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Guest/Desktop/neoskiller/Neoskiller1/neoskiller2/Statistic%20Card%20(Resistances).bmp
ahahahaha and your calling people noob ?

Superbron
08-06-05, 23:04
ahahahaha and your calling people noob ?
owned :lol:

Dirus
09-06-05, 21:38
Dont tell me I'm the one with the F***ing Neoskiller, I think you should download a neoskiller very soon, you get all the force you need from armor [Edited]
Unless you're getting 200 Force & 200 Pierce resistance from your armor, then you're not getting it all. 200(Armor) is the total cap, 114 is the Natural Cap which equals out to 119 when compared to Armor.

The Resist Force skill covers both Force & Pierce protection, when it comes to armor tho, Force and Pierce are seperate.

114 in Resist Force(Natural) gives you 119 in Pierce(Armor) and 119 Force(Armor).

119 in Force(Armor) gives you 114 Force(Natural) and 0 Pierce(Natural)

119 in Pierce(Armor) gives you 114 Pierce(Natural) and 0 Force(Natrual)

Also flaming is a good way to get banned from the forums.