PDA

View Full Version : awwww... YOU GUYS!?!

IceHawk2684
05-06-05, 17:24
http://forum.neocron.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=9021&stc=1

>: D OH EHM GEE DOUBLE YOU TEE EFFF BEE BEE CUE!

Its been so long since ive re-checked wiht the NC community just wondering how all u sexay peeps are doing! :) The news of my death has been greatly exaggerated but not so far off. :P

Anyways i Mcmiss u guys so much that i even made a special piccy for u all!

credits = Me, Otis, Militarysix, Lortany Sorry i didn't include anyone else but too lazy. If u guys have TS//Vent hook meh up n ill go say hi if i ever find time.

Mcloves.

Im gone.

Infinite
05-06-05, 21:18
AWWW!! THe old models.... dam they looked sexy.... wish we still had them rather than the POS ones we have now :(

Anyway dunno who you are :P
Bye

Xephonas
05-06-05, 21:29
OMG! i knew it, lortany is a sex god (or so he thinks).

Hmm i'm gonna ask him when i next see him at school.

" do you like virtual cyber sex mat?" :D

IceHawk2684
06-06-05, 13:35
[ edited ]

The silent hunter wasnt so silent... and a silencer was turned more into a loudener. It was fun tho. I love the old models... the new models are the reason i Mcquit. My comp is a POS and i dun think when the POS models now take that much requirement its not worth it. I might get back to playing if they get the game at the net cafe. I dunno if im whilling to pay for a 5th MMORPG.

bah. Maybe ill pay for a month n go nutts killing peeps.

I might put up a screenshot i have a mobs attacking each other and some other wonderful bugs i have. :D I have a mutant attacking a spiderbot. LOL! We'll see. And lortany did give good sex! :P j/k

Well im out. Time to play some EVE n WoW at the same time.

Jesterthegreat
06-06-05, 13:52
[ edited ]

coming onto the official forums and telling us about how you changed all the models and such...

you're a smart one

Nidhogg
06-06-05, 14:23
Referred to Carb and closed.

N