PDA

View Full Version : Warning Dont Do This At Home!

naimex
05-06-05, 14:27
Last night I got a number I was supposed to call in the middle of the night.. I had no idea who it was... and I was told not to tell who told me to call it..

So I called it, and it was a girl that was asleep.

Now.. about an hour ago.. she wrote me a message.

Who are you?

and I wasn´t allowed to expose the people that made me call her.

its hard to find a new excuse all the time, when it´s a persistant geek girl determined to find out who you are.

I´ve answered her honest everytime she asked something about me, but if the subject fell on one of the 2 others.. I sent back a new question who they were, and if I knew one of the names, I just made a description that went in a totally different direction than the truth!

The geek girl even looked me up on the internet... yay... its times like these you are happy you were honest with who you were...

If she sends another message with some weird question in it, I´m gonna break down mentally... I´ve used all my best excuses.. and its really hard to think of more, that fit into the story already put down by me.

Now.. I think of myself as a creative being.. BUT GOD DAMN SHES PERSISTANT!

J J
05-06-05, 14:33
[ edited ]

Tratos
05-06-05, 14:47
[ edited ]
I agree, what the fuck?

Jesterthegreat
05-06-05, 15:10
so you called some random number and now have an obsessive stalker?

i remember when El Jimber found a phone number written on a £20 note... he called it and left some message about how he found the number on a £20 note and wondered who it was and why the number was there... crazy.

anyway... ignore her or tell her that you can't tell her who it was.

vashtyphoon78
05-06-05, 15:12
[ edited ]

Morganth
05-06-05, 15:21
This is why we have number barring in the UK, lol.

Hell-demon
05-06-05, 15:57
I'd sleep with her but wouldn't go out with her :rolleyes:

Vae Victis
05-06-05, 15:58
This is why the weed should STAY in holland and not go to other countries..
you guys cant handle the finest weed yet.. :p

naimex
05-06-05, 17:01
This is why the weed should STAY in holland and not go to other countries..
you guys cant handle the finest weed yet.. :p

I didnt even smoke anything last night...

well except cigarettes and water pibe....

A girl told me to call a specific number, but not say anything about her or her boyfriend...

I dont think they like the girl they made me call...

EDIT: and great now someone I dont know from turkey just started writing me on msn :S

think I´ll block him/her soon... why the hell should i talk to someone who wont even tell me who they are.

EDIT 2: The telephone lady shut up now... think she finally bought my story :S

darknessfairy
05-06-05, 17:18
i had some odd block add me on msn - and i asked who he/she was and then they asked ME WHO I WAS. i was like, but you added me :/

oddness, i blocked em

[TgR]KILLER
05-06-05, 18:32
the wonders of internet :p

don't call strange people anyway :p

Scarus
05-06-05, 18:38
i had some odd block add me on msn - and i asked who he/she was and then they asked ME WHO I WAS. i was like, but you added me :/

oddness, i blocked emHappens often if you recieve chain e-mails, especially if you manage to reply to all.. It explains why they're asking who you are, but it's foolish for them to add someone then question you, surely they should introduce themselves first.

It's a shame she stopped Naimex I would have dragged her into some gigantic plot involving the KGB and an evil genius in the arctic.. maybe.

-Scarus

Skusty
05-06-05, 22:59
[ edited ]

Karlen V. Russo
12-06-05, 02:48
http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/blockedme.php

BaDDaSS
12-06-05, 18:34

oddness, i blocked em

That is my pet hate.
It's happened a few times lol.

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/blockedme.php

ROFL