PDA

View Full Version : My new car!

[TgR]KILLER
04-06-05, 19:23
rawr just bought my first car. 1997 hyundai lantra :)

din't have a load of cash lucky hyundai's aren't that expensive hehe. check attachements ^^

Vae Victis
04-06-05, 21:33
nice car m8, by the looks of the street I just know its holland/belgium :)

mooie auto :D

[TgR]KILLER
05-06-05, 00:23
nice car m8, by the looks of the street I just know its holland/belgium :)

mooie auto :D

din't the yellow plates and tiny nl on it make that clear already? ;)

dank je :D

Vae Victis
05-06-05, 04:09
yeah, that and the way the street looks ^^

die zilvergrijse in de showroom ziet er ook netjes uit ;)

hegemonic
05-06-05, 07:27
Congrats Killa! :)

Best of luck with it.

Here in the U.S., the same car is called the "Elantra".

J J
05-06-05, 10:47
Wouldn't you rather have one of these?
http://www.boreme.com/boreme/media-pictures/chav-mobile.jpg

Every West Ham fan's dream..... :lol:

dark_reaper
05-06-05, 19:59
Take it from an former hondai owner. Hondai vehicles tend to break every five minutes.

Any car > Hondai's

[TgR]KILLER
05-06-05, 20:05
Take it from an former hondai owner. Hondai vehicles tend to break every five minutes.

Any car > Hondai's

you can't even spell it :p and the gf of my best m8 had a hyundai for ages and never broke they just bought a new one tho. and my uncle drives one to no problems there. you just need to be nice to the car <3

Black Mamba
05-06-05, 20:07
lol is that a barry boy exhaust i see there haha

hegemonic
05-06-05, 21:26

Any car > Hondai's
Just can't trust the opinion of someone who can't even spell the name of the car. Besides.. what does he know, he doesn't even drive--he flies a spy plane from Lockheed Martin ;)

I used to sell cars (sold Jeep/Chrysler, Honda, Toyota and BMW), and in the past, Hyundai had a not-so-good reputation. Since about 2000, Hyundai has been gaining a better reputation and at this point has about the same reputation that Honda had in the late 80's (which is good).

Here in the U.S. Hyundai is so confident in their car's quality that they offer a 10-year/100,000 mile warranty.

You should get good gas economy from that car, I would just make sure that you do the scheduled maintenance on the transmission.

It should be a good reliable car for you.

Congrats again!

Omnituens
05-06-05, 21:37
http://www.boreme.com/boreme/media-pictures/chav-mobile.jpg

CHAVTASTIC!

I must burn out my retinas because i looked at that image.

[TgR]KILLER
05-06-05, 21:56
You should get good gas economy from that car, I would just make sure that you do the scheduled maintenance on the transmission.

It should be a good reliable car for you.

Congrats again!

well before delivery it will get a new APK dno what its called in other countries but its a test you gotta do with a brand new car after 3 years and then every year ( so every year my car ) everything will get checked over and if something is not in a state it should be it gets replaced or else you just can't drive it on the street no more till it is replaced.

lucky for me i get the check up for free and all other things before delivery are free to ^^ other stores we went to sat all had 300 euro's expenice to that.

Skusty
05-06-05, 22:57
Nice condition :) Just don't crash it :p

hegemonic
06-06-05, 17:17
KILLER']well before delivery it will get a new APK dno what its called in other countries but its a test you gotta do with a brand new car after 3 years and then every year ( so every year my car )
In the U.S. most states call it an Emissions Inspection, to make sure the exhaust is not overly harmful to the environment.

dark_reaper
06-06-05, 20:40
I guess not all hyundai's are bad. I have done a little research. The newer ones are nice. I had an 88 piece of $#!^. Besides Aircrafts > Cars. I got my pilots lisence before I got my Drivers. :)

[TgR]KILLER
06-06-05, 21:39
I guess not all hyundai's are bad. I have done a little research. The newer ones are nice. I had an 88 piece of $#!^. Besides Aircrafts > Cars. I got my pilots lisence before I got my Drivers. :)

there is almost 10 years between an 88 and my car ;) i know somebody said old cars are not as good but been on a hyundai forum for a few days now and don't see alot of troubles. and more troubles are with a older series of cars ( mine is the newer ^^ )

netster
07-06-05, 12:37
hey Killer :D nice car!! Congratz! :D

Original monk
07-06-05, 13:04
my mom had the same car (the lantra.. tough a friend of us trashed the car in an accident .. luckely only the car) there very nice and very fast, they accelerate pretty fast, first time my mom was driving em i got scared tbh .. (she used to work on an emergency service of a hospital so she drove it like she would drive an ambulance lol)

good luck !

om het int antwerps te zeggen: schonen bak :) schoon karreke :)

[TgR]KILLER
07-06-05, 15:44
there very nice and very fast, they accelerate pretty fast, first time my mom was driving em i got scared tbh ..

good luck !

om het int antwerps te zeggen: schonen bak :) schoon karreke :)

114 hp / pk so yea should do ok on the fast bit ;) and lucky my mom can't drive lol.

and thanks :) bedankt ;x

Skusty
07-06-05, 21:47
Just noticed, why you bougth a hyndai at a mazda store? :p

[TgR]KILLER
07-06-05, 22:20
cause the mazda store had one for sale ? :p

my dad always say never buy a second hands car at a dealer of that brand. and he was right ;) as we checked a hyundai dealer store earlyer and that only had cars that were 3 times the price had no milage at all and some were even older then my car ( and still 3 times expensive )

[TgR]KILLER
10-06-05, 23:29
bumpage rawr ! new pics @ THN picked up ze car today ^^

Clickage! (http://www.techhaven.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1630)

Hell-demon
11-06-05, 01:04
Yuhuh and what about the girls? :p