PDA

View Full Version : Aisa NC2

Lexxuk
03-06-05, 19:33
Was just reading This thread (http://forum.nc-2.com/showthread.php?t=96) on the Aisa NC2 forum, and something stood out a mile...

All this will change if subsequently this product is deem suitable to launch at later stage. Till then, I hope that you can bear with us for now.

Now, does that mean that if they figure it isnt commercially viable due to bugs etc.. that the Aisa release will just die off? Same as Dragon Empires, Night and Day (or whatever it was), Wish? I mean, this is the Aisa market we're talking about here, high quality games and MMORPG's coming out of, well everywhere to be honest.

Oath
03-06-05, 20:20
Most asian played MMO's are fantasy games, the sci-fi style may not take off...or other reasons such as bugs, not much interest in the beta etc.

landofcake
03-06-05, 20:56
The bit i find funny is that the part of the forum with the most posts is the Bug Report bit :P

Koshinn
03-06-05, 22:20
Asia, not aisa.

darkservent
04-06-05, 00:40
From there, we will analyse and look at the time line on when all these bugs can be fixed, and how we can fine tune the game to make it more fun for gamers.

From there forums, I just found this sentance too funny :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I also looked at who qualifies for asian beta and it says

You will only qualify for this if you are staying in

1) Malaysia
2) Indonesia
3) Philippines
4) Thailand
5) Australia

Dont China or Japan qualify, would seem dam strange if they didnt as thats where the most ppl are.

Brammers
04-06-05, 02:34
The bit i find funny is that the part of the forum with the most posts is the Bug Report bit :P

And those bugs look like the same as the ones found here...

Jesterthegreat
04-06-05, 03:55
From there, we will analyse and look at the time line on when all these bugs can be fixed, and how we can fine tune the game to make it more fun for gamers.

From there forums, I just found this sentance too funny :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I also looked at who qualifies for asian beta and it says

You will only qualify for this if you are staying in

1) Malaysia
2) Indonesia
3) Philippines
4) Thailand
5) Australia

Dont China or Japan qualify, would seem dam strange if they didnt as thats where the most ppl are.

i believe the most hardcore MMO players (as in the highest amount) come from korera actually... which also isnt listed :p

is korea asia, or middle east? either way it needs to be able to play imo.

sultana
04-06-05, 04:08
Looks more like a SE Asia release of sorts... and Australia can qualify for beta? gotta check that out.

aKe`cj
04-06-05, 12:04
check the Bugreport-Forum ....issues that've been arround for a long time and already crippled the GER release... "dancing nomad traders" ...tiny bug, easy to fix - yet very confusing and disappointing to newbs - old as the mc5 itself. I hope their "Administrator" does keep his word and talks to KK about such issues - they are scaring off a lot of customers - I dont understand why its treated as low-priority :(

darkservent
04-06-05, 14:18
I wonder if the asian releasers will fix the bugs themselves. Oh and korea is definatly asia

Tratos
04-06-05, 14:30
I wonder if the asian releasers will fix the bugs themselves. Oh and korea is definatly asia
iirc KK/10T are classed as the developers over there aswell so when we patch, they patch with the same stuff etc etc

Obsidian X
04-06-05, 15:59
Yeesh, most users online on their forum was 13, thats not good, unless none of them use the forum...

rogo
04-06-05, 18:30
Doomed :\

Heavyporker
04-06-05, 18:49
Oh crap. Doesn't look good. And I'm finding it difficult to believe that KK isn't getting an appreciable amount of cash from getting NC in Asia.

And why, oh, why, isn't NC in Korea/Japan? These are the most sophisticated gamer markets, HUGE markets, and very likely to jump onto to a good sci-fi landscape.

Morganth
04-06-05, 19:33
Oh crap. Doesn't look good. And I'm finding it difficult to believe that KK isn't getting an appreciable amount of cash from getting NC in Asia.

And why, oh, why, isn't NC in Korea/Japan? These are the most sophisticated gamer markets, HUGE markets, and very likely to jump onto to a good sci-fi landscape.

KK probably don't want to release NC2 in Japan/Korea because it is one of the largest gaming markets in the world. NC2 would get torn apart, the Asian power gamers expect to be able to play a game in one go, not breaking every hour or so to get out of sync/freeing memory up. One bad review in any major Asian gaming magazine and you may as well stop even trying to release a game in Asia.

Sakletare
04-06-05, 20:11
Yeesh, most users online on their forum was 13, thats not good, unless none of them use the forum...
Well, they are in closed beta over there.

Heavyporker
06-06-05, 07:17
feeling so depressed now... *sniffs*