PDA

View Full Version : Upgrading from NC1 to NC2....

System
03-06-05, 06:11
My buddy wants to come back to the game from NC1, he lives canada and it's not sold there. It's asking him for a CDkey, now back when NC2 first came out you could just upgrade, he's saying he cannot upgrade it anymore and its asking for a CDkey, where can he get a CDkey from so he can play again?

-- System --

eprodigy
03-06-05, 07:45
from a boxed release of NC2.... need to import it

rogo
03-06-05, 08:15
All thanks to shitty atari

Jesterthegreat
03-06-05, 08:31
or get someone in britain to buy a copy, then just give him the CD Key

System
03-06-05, 09:12
Why KK Why... You only are hurting yourself by doing this... You guys need to get your shit straight fast! But fix the bugs first, or bring back upgrading.

Capt. Rik
03-06-05, 10:44
Why KK Why... You only are hurting yourself by doing this... You guys need to get your shit straight fast! But fix the bugs first, or bring back upgrading.

It's not KK this time - it's Atari who made the decision :(

Xephonas
03-06-05, 10:47
It's not KK this time - it's Atari who made the decision :(

Well atleast that's a refreshing change :)

Yea when i wanted to play Nc2, (about 3-4 weeks ago). I had to buy a new account, and a new game (even though i had Nc1 , in a box). And recently i swapped my old chars from my old nc1 account, to my new nc2 account :).

They not sell it in america ?

rogo
03-06-05, 10:51
Only in Europe atm.

I think thats what I'm going to have to do, have someone overseas buy it for me. No way I want to wait like 3 weeks for shipping and pay more for it when all's I need is the key.

viscious666
03-06-05, 11:35
ALL HAIL COMPTON ASS TERRY!

PUSHING CHILREN, WITH THERE FULY AUTOMATICS, THEY LIKE TO PUSH THE WEAK AROUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!! save ur peee peee in bottles.

Xephonas
03-06-05, 11:43
ALL HAIL COMPTON ASS TERRY!

PUSHING CHILREN, WITH THERE FULY AUTOMATICS, THEY LIKE TO PUSH THE WEAK AROUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!! save ur peee peee in bottles.

thus showing the stupidity of Neg32.

Anyway, i definately think it should be sold in america, that's so stupid they dont tbh. America + Asian neocron money market = $$$$$

(plus some advertising)

Morganth
03-06-05, 11:50
thus showing the stupidity of Neg32.

No, thats just Viscious :rolleyes: :lol: :D :p