PDA

View Full Version : FRE fun

Tostino
01-06-05, 05:59
Ok the past few days of OPing have been so fun. Every few op fights almost everyone in the whole zone crashed at the same time, and for no apparent reason :confused:. Any idea why this is happening?

Jesterthegreat
01-06-05, 07:48
Ok the past few days of OPing have been so fun. Every few op fights almost everyone in the whole zone crashed at the same time, and for no apparent reason :confused:. Any idea why this is happening?

i think it stems from you running a program called "neocron"

40$Poser
01-06-05, 08:14
(shakes a magic eightball)

(waits for a response)

'all signs point to yes'

---

that's a good explanation jester

Nidhogg
01-06-05, 11:08
Sounds like a server issue. Did you create a helpdesk ticket to raise visibility of the issue? They can look through the logs and see if anything happened around that time.

N

/edit - I've checked and the servers have been stable so it looks to be a client issue after all. Check the sticky I'm going to write in a few mins...

Morganth
01-06-05, 12:28
i think it stems from you running a program called "neocron"

Its called "Client.exe" :p

Vae Victis
01-06-05, 12:57
Its called "Client.exe" :pstrange, mine says "PPUocron.exe" :(

maybe ur version is out of date :)

Jesterthegreat
01-06-05, 13:17
program = neocron

file = client.exe

[TgR]KILLER
01-06-05, 13:27
havn't crashed that much.. till i crashed in the middle of PP2 yesterdaynight fighting :/ ofcourse the only imp to pop was my SA. gave up after that lol lucky there was a tgr spy who picked up my belt and could poke 115 ^^ <3 lar

COLD
01-06-05, 13:48
I haven't really crashed any more than usual, it's just taking me 10+ logs to get ingame without being stuck in synch, 50/50 bug, no inventory, etc.... :mad:

Brammers
01-06-05, 15:17
I've crashed a lot more often in this last patch. Twice last night when I was talking to a GM.

There are quite a few instability threads about, looks like something is not right... Just hope Niddy hasn't crashed wirting that sticky he started writing a few hours ago, that would only take a few minutes! :p

Nidhogg
01-06-05, 15:29
It'll be some time later this afternoon now. Sorry.

N

Selendor
01-06-05, 15:57
I'll wait for his thread to see how he wants to handle all the different type of instablility problems, but I have to say the number of times after death my inventory is out of sync, and also the empty belt / zero stats on login are both much worse recently, and since Neocron 2 launched. This to me is a step backwards, although we've had less rollbacks and data integrity problems since the new version.

Jesterthegreat
01-06-05, 19:36
hmm... as a fellow brit nid, i would say afternoon is before 6pm...

Nidhogg
01-06-05, 19:50
hmm... as a fellow brit nid, i would say afternoon is before 6pm...
You don't work my hours, nor do you generally have to get your text translated into German before you post it.

N

Jesterthegreat
01-06-05, 19:57
You don't work my hours, nor do you generally have to get your text translated into German before you post it.

N

fair enough if it's not done... i'm saying its not afternoon anymore :p

Infinite
01-06-05, 21:25
This jsut happened at CRP jsut now, 5 grim chasers spawn at CRP at the same time in the middle of out OP fouce (what a coincidence) then EVERYONE crashed and logged on with no buffs.

Somethings wrong thas for sure lol

-FN-
01-06-05, 22:00
http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=125750 ?

Tostino
01-06-05, 22:39
Same thing I was talking about FN.