PDA

View Full Version : Is there a functional/working skillmanager atm?

Mechanicus
30-05-05, 14:52
is so can i have a link to where i can get it, i need to update my 2 year old char setups :P

Bugs Gunny
30-05-05, 14:55
The website of the biotech clan called SXR has all the info you'll ever need.

nc.synergyxr.net

Mechanicus
30-05-05, 17:21
whats the 'acceptable' resistance for a pe nowadays?
80%?

Dribble Joy
30-05-05, 17:23
Try to ignore percentage resist values, they are based on the armour totals anyway, so try to work in them (it's what most people and I do).

A setup is all about balancing hp and armour (total armour that is), but for most PEs, about 125 fire/energy/xray and 450 hp is what you should be around.

Mechanicus
30-05-05, 17:48
ok, what i've got worked out isnt quite at that but its almost there (it actually is almost identical to my 2 year old setup, i didnt even use a skillmanager for it the first time around i was a template genius back then :p).

the template is most probally not a tier one ownage template, but its defo a tier one fun template, it can hack anything in the game and can use 3 differnt tech guns:
undrugged: capped Judge
Redflash: capped BoH
Redflash + Whiteflash: capped RoLH

i just use judge all the time though unless its in NF, playing chars that dont need drugs is much more fun :)

Infinite
30-05-05, 18:02
http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=115325&highlight=manager

Bugs Gunny
30-05-05, 18:07
i just use judge all the time though unless its in NF, playing chars that dont need drugs is much more fun :)

You have yet to learn the power unleashed with drugged spies then young padawan :-)

Mechanicus
30-05-05, 18:11
only if someone levels one up for me :p

Xephonas
30-05-05, 18:11
One i use is Neoskiller, i used google but some people have mentioned make sure it's a trustworthy site as viruses/hackers etc