PDA

View Full Version : Kaynes tournament

Vae Victis
29-05-05, 21:24
since he got banned.. whos gonna arrange fight nights / tournaments ?
im dying for some action...

eprodigy
29-05-05, 21:43
someone do it X+(

Morganth
29-05-05, 22:20
I'm thinking of running one, just need to think about the logistics of it, like PPUs for rezzes etc.

Also doesn't help that all our OPs keep getting taken by Blood when the majority of our players aren't on. Can't run a Fight Night if we don't have somewhere to run it.

System
29-05-05, 22:23
Since kayne still logs vent, he plays wow, he can still run it but I could just hold it in game for him. I'll talk to him about it.

Vae Victis
29-05-05, 22:24
i would arrange it, but hell my clan (VENOM) doesnt own an OP (pure pvp, no op wars)
but my ppu is in dark so maybe we could use 1 of their OPs? dont think so tho, cant trust those CA ;)
maybe with me being the only PPU there it would be possible...
but hell i work/go out on friday nights and in about 4 months im out of the country for the marine corps :(

Morganth
29-05-05, 22:27
i would arrange it, but hell my clan (VENOM) doesnt own an OP (pure pvp, no op wars)
but my ppu is in dark so maybe we could use 1 of their OPs? dont think so tho, cant trust those CA ;)
maybe with me being the only PPU there it would be possible...
but hell i work/go out on friday nights and in about 4 months im out of the country for the marine corps :(

I am thinking of asking PPUs to come from certain clans, otherwise some people who want to be fighting will be stuck rezzing. We could probably take Foster Uplink off of whoever owns it, just for the fight night.

Mr Friendly
29-05-05, 23:21
we need some old skool Fns.

someone go IM KramerTheWeird ;) :D

Vae Victis
30-05-05, 00:39
i wouldnt mind rezzing all night, atm all my chars are fucked so cant pvp on them

then again with this weather i'd rather be at my gf's place in the jacuzzi..
then again id rather not do anything at all ... <-- lazy

Doc Holliday
30-05-05, 01:57
whens it gonna be. the fight night. if my account is active (and it is i would like to see some good old fashioned carnage.) and i have a ppu who can rez.

gimme a time and a date and i will try and be available.

System
30-05-05, 03:04
Ok I have all the information from Kayne. So lets shoot for this up coming weekend, unless you want it sooner. I will get the tourny set up shortly

bi0
30-05-05, 03:11
system, if kayne dont play anymore (got banned? ermhah ;/ ) you just take over
100%
if you wanna do it, do it, ta for him for starting it but if he aint playing just take over
or vae could, but that motherfucker needs to leave dark

love,
chopo

ps, forgot to say ill be there soon, its been frikking good when i been watchin so far, nc needs more stuff like this. so gj to kayne for starting it.

Ch1n Th3 M4g
30-05-05, 03:12
system, if kayne dont play anymore (got banned? ermhah ;/ ) you just take over
100%
if you wanna do it, do it, ta for him for starting it but if he aint playing just take over
or vae could, but that motherfucker needs to leave dark

love,
chopo

rgr that

NiMBle
30-05-05, 10:25
DarK should hold Fight Nights as FF did, they have enough members, they own Cycrow.... What more do you need?

(IMO the big dip behind Soliko GR was the best)

Vae Victis
30-05-05, 10:31
DarK should hold Fight Nights as FF did, they have enough members, they own Cycrow.... What more do you need?

(IMO the big dip behind Soliko GR was the best) yeah i remember the FN at soliko.. that was uber

all vs all in the end :rolleyes:

I can ask if DarK can hold it someday (I'm in dark o_O), maybe they're up for it.

*plays NC to cap PE by friday*
*slaps himself coz its too damn hot to play NC*
*slaps himself again coz he misses alot of bikini-wearing girls in town coz hes playing NC*
*/set kill_self 1*

NiMBle
30-05-05, 10:38
lollerskates...

I'm Lomming sooo....

Soliko fight night was awesome, yeah at the end was great :lol: I was one of the only people still alive lol :eek:

Vae Victis
30-05-05, 11:19
yeah at the end was great :lol: I was one of the only people still alive lol :eek: me 2 :D
(but I was on my PPU watching the FN :p)

NiMBle
30-05-05, 11:21
lol...

TBH was stupid of them to hold FNs at Cycrow after that, so laggy. Soliko was PERFECT, big dip so everyone could stand round and watch, big open space, and 2 arenas divided by Rhinos.

Vae Victis
30-05-05, 11:29
yeah ppl can stand on the mountain and watch the fight, so the fighers have no problems with the audience, and less ppl around u = more fps

NiMBle
30-05-05, 12:22
Why dont VENOM hold it? Just get FF to Open Soliko for u, I'm sure they'll be happy doing it for a Fight Night.

Vae Victis
30-05-05, 12:39
I suppose we could, altho my main char is in dark... (main char after I cap my PE)

you recon FF will open it for FN? might talk to lore about this.. gotta get their vent info :)

yeah could do that.. ima talk to lore or another highranking FF today and tuesday, see how they feel about it then announce it on trade/ooc or something if they say its ok..

guess we got another FN coming up :D

Morganth
30-05-05, 14:41
I suppose we could, altho my main char is in dark... (main char after I cap my PE)

you recon FF will open it for FN? might talk to lore about this.. gotta get their vent info :)

yeah could do that.. ima talk to lore or another highranking FF today and tuesday, see how they feel about it then announce it on trade/ooc or something if they say its ok..

guess we got another FN coming up :D

If you need a PPU to rezz I can come along, otherwise I'll just bring my PE. In fact, I would pre-arrange the PPUs that are going to be there for the rezzing, and say that any other PPUs get one warning before they get forcibly removed. Then it stops the chance of people getting foreign buffs etc.

Vae Victis
30-05-05, 14:45
If you need a PPU to rezz I can come along, otherwise I'll just bring my PE. In fact, I would pre-arrange the PPUs that are going to be there for the rezzing, and say that any other PPUs get one warning before they get forcibly removed. Then it stops the chance of people getting foreign buffs etc.
Yeah I was thinking about that.. 1 or 2 PPUs are enough really..
2 would be better.. then they can both sign-up with an alt, and log back to PPU to rezz after his/her duel.

Morganth
30-05-05, 14:47
Yeah I was thinking about that.. 1 or 2 PPUs are enough really..
2 would be better.. then they can both sign-up with an alt, and log back to PPU to rezz after his/her duel.

Or you could get 4 PPUs, and have 2 PPU at the start, then half way they log fighters and the other 2 log PPUs. That way they both get a chance to get some fights in.

Vae Victis
30-05-05, 14:53
Not a bad idea - Let's make this happen? :D
I'm up for it...
I don't know my fridaynight plans yet, but I do know my gf always works in the bar every fridaynight so that leaves me with.. NOTHING TO DO AT ALL :lol:

Wanna take it to PM and arrange something for next friday?

Morganth
30-05-05, 14:57
Not a bad idea - Let's make this happen? :D
I'm up for it...
I don't know my fridaynight plans yet, but I do know my gf always works in the bar every fridaynight so that leaves me with.. NOTHING TO DO AT ALL :lol:

Wanna take it to PM and arrange something for next friday?

Sounds like a plan.