PDA

View Full Version : Doy Pre-ordered

ROZZER187
28-05-05, 19:33
Just wondering if anyone else has recieved Doy yet coz I know i haven't, I pre ordered it last year around may time and paid about £30 if i remember correctly.

Sooooo since doy has now hit the shops when will we get our pre ordered game??

Maybe I missed something but either way I paid £30 for something I dont have, any ideas kk??

Jesterthegreat
28-05-05, 19:35
Just wondering if anyone else has recieved Doy yet coz I know i haven't, I pre ordered it last year around may time and paid about £30 if i remember correctly.

Sooooo since doy has now hit the shops when will we get our pre ordered game??

Maybe I missed something but either way I paid £30 for something I dont have, any ideas kk??

you got boned tbh mate... even if they send it out now, it costs £9.99 in some shops apparently :p

ROZZER187
28-05-05, 19:39
you got boned tbh mate... even if they send it out now, it costs £9.99 in some shops apparently :p

aye me and the many other people who paid the cash for it, fuck paying for it in the shops when i already pre paid for it and whats the deal with the client still runing when the game is out?? :wtf:

aKe`cj
28-05-05, 19:51
where did you pre-order & pay 30 bucks? o_O

ROZZER187
28-05-05, 19:55
where did you pre-order & pay 30 bucks? o_O

Here on neocron.com back when we had the shitty old website and nc2 client wasn't out. :lol:

Also know a couple of other people who did the same thing, Nymphette79 was one of them.

Brammers
28-05-05, 19:56
Here on neocron.com back when we had the shitty old website and nc2 client wasn't out. :lol:

Also know a couple of other people who did the same thing, Nymphette79 was one of them.

Erm..you could pre-order, but they didn't take any money.

ROZZER187
28-05-05, 19:59
Erm..you could pre-order, but they didn't take any money.

took my money coz i remember seeing it on my cred card statement :lol:

It Would be nice to know whats happenin but i guess thats a task that takes effort.

Sakletare
28-05-05, 20:01
I preordered NC2, but i didn't pay anything. :confused:

ROZZER187
28-05-05, 20:02
I preordered NC2, but i didn't pay anything. :confused:

So for those who didn't have to pay anything where is/was your pre ordered doy???

Brammers
28-05-05, 20:02
took my money coz i remember seeing it on my cred card statement :lol:

It Would be nice to know whats happenin but i guess thats a task that takes effort.

Not confusing it with a subscription?

And who *exactly* does it state on the statement that the 30 quid was credited to?

ROZZER187
28-05-05, 20:03
Not confusing it with a subscription?

And who *exactly* does it state on the statement that the 30 quid credited to?

gonna have to dig the statement out, was last year and it wasn't my nc. I used to get that in june and decemer/jan (paid for 6months)

aKe`cj
28-05-05, 20:33
The preorder thats been done by KK was NOT a preorder... well it wasnt what you'd usually call a preorder.

a) was a simple "we'll send you a mail as sson as the game can be bought" preorder ( talking about this one (https://www.neocron.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=preorder&file=index) ..afaik it never came to the acctual pre-order tho' :) )

b) was a simple "let us now what accounts you want to upgrade" .

both had NOTHING to do with the boxed version - both did not lead to any cash invoke. If you created/upgraded to an NC2 Acc you had to pay for the Acc-Key - that was roughly 30 bucks I think... but again, had nothing to do with the boxed version - as you just bought the account, not the box.