PDA

View Full Version : GMs, Clean Out Hacknet, Please?

BradSTL
27-05-05, 07:54
OK, right after patch 133 I reported that the new AI changes hadn't made it to most of the Hacknet sectors I was in. Yesterday, I figured out what went wrong. The changes did take effect. The only problem is, they don't rewrite the settings on the existing mobs. So before any of the mob changes go into effect, before they stop one-shot killing you at the zone line in the stand-alone systems and before they stop swarming you and then hiding out of range in the travelways, somebody has to kill all the mobs in the zone. We, the players, have managed to fix some of this by hunting, but almost by definition we haven't fixed the parts that were impossible to survive going into. There are also a lot of obscure parts that hardly anybody has thought to check, and they haven't been cleared yet, either.

I hate to add to the GMs' workload, but can we get somebody invisible and invulnerable to go into all of the Hacknet zones, yes, all of them, and despawn everything in there so it respawns with the correct damage, hit points, range, and behavior?

Bugs Gunny
27-05-05, 08:55
I like the changes in hacknet. It is now a good way to travel again for monks and pe's.

Nidhogg
27-05-05, 11:01
I'll pass the message on but please address questions to the GMs via email to the helpdesk in future. Thanks.

N