PDA

View Full Version : [CLOSED] Veee here culs (inn copper voice from one of the eold james bound films)

j0rz
26-05-05, 19:27
Is there any links or any body know the reqs for all the VHC's ingame and also where to buy them i really fancy a flying thing what ever there called thats the reqs and where do i get one from :) ?

thanks in advance x

Vae Victis
26-05-05, 19:30
couldnt help notice ur sig,
ur chars i can understand.. but u think its special pointing out u have mc5s ?
nothing personal or something, but mc5 was exploited for a long time by LE'd droners.. a zerk1 chip is more rare than a mc5

Jesterthegreat
26-05-05, 19:33
mc5 was exploited for a long time by LE'd droners.. a zerk1 chip is more rare than a mc5

ahahaha

i gotta agree... theres far more MC5's these days due to that.

Morganth
26-05-05, 19:35
j0rz had has his signature like that since he played NC1 Saturn, either he hasn't got round to change it or he wants to leave it like that.

CMaster
26-05-05, 19:56
http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=123830&page=1

ZoVoS
26-05-05, 20:00
http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=123830&page=1
atleast sumbody answered him

[TgR]KILLER
26-05-05, 20:07
j0rz had has his signature like that since he played NC1 Saturn, either he hasn't got round to change it or he wants to leave it like that.

yup not hard to see to. as one of the names: Star Far in the sky is way to long for namerules. and afaik you can't put a 0 in a name anymore eighter.

Dribble Joy
26-05-05, 20:16
nc.synergyxr.net

Gotterdammerung
26-05-05, 20:18
Please post on the topic & constructively or don't post at all. The guy has a valid question. It boggles my mind that some people can find absolutely the smallest things to pick on.

Brammers
26-05-05, 21:30
If you need any vehicle at a good price, give me a shout.

j0rz
27-05-05, 00:46
Thanks for infomation about the vhc's

Not so sure why a new member picked on me about my sig...

when i made that sig mc5 chips were so rare a DS would pull 60 to 80 mill... and not many people had mc5 chips.

in those days if u had a mc5 chip u was very lucky to have one.. never mind have spare ones plus one in every char...

but this is off topic and i can't be bothered to change the sig because i can't remember half of my chars names never mind ranks...

BradSTL
27-05-05, 08:18
Is there any links or any body know the reqs for all the VHC's ingame and also where to buy them i really fancy a flying thing what ever there called thats the reqs and where do i get one from :) ?

thanks in advance x
There's a complete list at http://nc.synergyxr.net/list.php?cat=vehicles.

As for where to buy them, there isn't a complete list anywhere that I know of, but here's what I know:

ER Chaincraft V.1: Everywhere.
ER Wheeler Speedbike V.1: Everywhere.
ER Hovertec V.1: Everywhere.
ER Wheeler V.2: Everywhere.
HH Combat Wheeler V.2: IA2, NEXT FSM.
HH4x4 Chaincraft V.1: IA2, NEXT FSM.
ER Combat Chaincraft V.1: NEXT FSM.
NEXT Quad: New-driver mission reward.
ER Combat Hovertec V.1: NEXT FSM.
ER Assault Bike: NEXT FSM.
AT Troopcarrier: CA FSM.
Rhino4x4 Chaincraft V.2: NEXT FDB.
NEXT Scorpion Trike: IA2.
Heavy Assault Scorpion Trike: NEXT FSM.
Scout Glider: DOY01.
Assault Glider: DOY01.
NEXT Reveler Chaincraft V.2.5: NEXT epic reward.
Advanced Glider: DOY01.
Advanced Assault Glider: DOY01.
Hoverbomber: FA FSM.
Hovercarrier: TG FSM.
Key:
Everywhere: ASG shops all over Neocron City and in the Military Base. Vehicle vendors at Tech Haven and Desert Racetrack. Both of the smugglers listed below.
IA2: Smuggler inside a locked room in Industrial Area 2, at ground level, opposite Hotonka.
DOY01: Smuggler in Twilight Guardian sector (01) of the Dome of York, at ground level, opposite side of the sector from TGHQ.
FSM: Faction Supply Manager.
FDB: Blueprints downloaded from Faction Highest Security Database in Hacknet, then built by player character Engineer.

Vae Victis
27-05-05, 19:13
Thanks for infomation about the vhc's

Not so sure why a new member picked on me about my sig...

when i made that sig mc5 chips were so rare a DS would pull 60 to 80 mill... and not many people had mc5 chips.

in those days if u had a mc5 chip u was very lucky to have one.. never mind have spare ones plus one in every char...

but this is off topic and i can't be bothered to change the sig because i can't remember half of my chars names never mind ranks... a new member?
ive been here over 2 years but my old (forum) account got banned for writing a leaving thread

and im telling u now a mc5 is worth shit so dont brag about having a fully capped tank with a herc.. even the guys who play for a month have a fully capped tank with a herc in it

Not so sure why a new member picked on me about my sig...does this make u cry?
legend tank... pff

Gotterdammerung
27-05-05, 19:16
apparently my post above went over someones head.

Vae Victis
27-05-05, 19:17
was just replying.. ill stop now

while ur here, can u close my thread about the procity resist chip ?
nidhogg wont close it

j0rz
28-05-05, 12:32
Amazing how many kids play this game isnt it.... :rolleyes:

tell me ur ingame chars so i know who to pk when i see you :lol:

close this thread pls its served its purpose 8|

thanks to all that had constuctive posts

Jesterthegreat
28-05-05, 13:13
i saw your ppu / hyb last night (killem).

you ran away.

his names aren't mine to give out, but his clan is VENOM. feel free to attack them

Vae Victis
28-05-05, 14:51
tell me ur ingame chars so i know who to pk when i see you :lol:
if u can kill my main char on ur own im impressed

Original monk
28-05-05, 16:36
this is one of the weirder posts i seen today o.O

anyway, jorz im glad some old saturnians come back, there wherent that much about nomore but now there slowly getting back in game :)

Nidhogg
28-05-05, 16:41
Closed by thread starter.

N