PDA

View Full Version : Rebuilding DoY

Superbron
26-05-05, 12:53
Hi,

Wouldn't it be nice to rebuild the dome. The damn thing is a big mess after the bombing. Shouldn't Fallen Angels be the leading force in making the dome a nicer place? After all they had a tidy underground city and they have the knowledge. So what do you think?

Greetz,

Jesterthegreat
26-05-05, 13:10
no. anti city is scum and they deserve the dome.

let the low lifes rot in their own filth

Tantta
26-05-05, 13:12
their too busy with killing. :D
i almost feel sorry for em, what a big mess they need to live in. :)

Original monk
26-05-05, 13:16
poor mappers ;)

they do there best to make it as fuilthy and post apocalyptic as possible and now hehe :)

Awky
26-05-05, 13:33
I think dome should look messy and stuff but hey... people do tidy things up too.

Make doy look like its repaired, not fixed...patched or so.

As for the appts well... if a door is blocked usually people blow the door and not the wall to get up to the other entrance.

well, just my thoughts.

Riddle
26-05-05, 14:00
Why rebuild??

Soon there will be no one anti city left to live there!!

Death to them all :D

Jesterthegreat
26-05-05, 14:06
whenecer i go to doy its empty... why waste time rebuilding?

:edit: maybe FA should redo cyc UG instead?

[TgR]KILLER
26-05-05, 14:23
:edit: maybe FA should redo cyc UG instead?

fa can't enter cyc ug as it stands :p

and fa don't want to be in the dome. want TH back :/

Ghanima
26-05-05, 15:36
Maybe FA can create a few cleaning bots that start fixing things up a bit. Would add a little more life around DoY york as well.

Ghanima :angel:

Original monk
26-05-05, 15:39
and more serverload :)

tough i kinda liked the spiderbotlike security thing we used to have in TH in NC1, they checked you out made somekind of blinging sound :) bvoood bling !

Superbron
26-05-05, 15:54
and more serverload :)

tough i kinda liked the spiderbotlike security thing we used to have in TH in NC1, they checked you out made somekind of blinging sound :) bvoood bling !
Yeah, I'd like those spiderbotthingies back. FA should have some bp's of them left :)

Dribble Joy
26-05-05, 16:05
KILLER']fa can't enter cyc ug as it stands :p

and fa don't want to be in the dome. want TH back :/
Technically they allready do.
If one reads the storyline, the militant fraction of FA broke off and set up shop in DoY, while the peacefull scientist/trader section now runs TH.

Original monk
26-05-05, 17:07
Yeah, I'd like those spiderbotthingies back. FA should have some bp's of them left :)

in NC1 in the very very beginning i know they sold warbot bp's for 2k a piece :) never seen em again tough

probably they where yust rewritable datacubes or sumthing :)