PDA

View Full Version : OP Bonuses

numb
26-05-05, 11:22
I was constructing a while ago with my protopharm spy at, I think, tyron factory (cant remember). This appeared to be held by PP so I received the bonus.

A few days after that I genrepped to the same factory, hoping for the same bonus, but I didnt get it even though the factory seemed to be controlled by protopharm on the map.

What determines whether or not you will get a bonus, and is it possible to see this in advance on the map or on citycom? (I havent done op wars for over a year now and I cant seem to find this information out!)

Rabiator
26-05-05, 11:32
The clan holding the OP can set who gets the bonus (clan only, faction, allied?). If you turn on the security display on the world map, the letter combinations at the OPs will tell you more. For an (incomplete) overview see also

http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=125053

for a few bits of information. Things like these should really be in the handbook!

CMaster
26-05-05, 12:18
Its not entirely accurate - if setting is GR Freind, then neutrals can't GR there but do get the bonus.

[TgR]KILLER
26-05-05, 12:33
Its not entirely accurate - if setting is GR Freind, then neutrals can't GR there but do get the bonus.

yup like now dark are holding cyc i can't gr there but still can get bonus.

i think it has something to do with the turret setting to.

Morganth
26-05-05, 12:37
Really they should have the GR, Turret and Bonus settings separated. Because if all you want to do is stop the enemy gring in, I wouldn't see any problem in allowing everyone access to the bonus (unless you really want to screw them over). That way you could have one of each type of OP on the map that every faction can use for tradeskilling, as long as they can get there.

Mr Kot
26-05-05, 12:43
It's the attack settings that determine bonus, not the GR settings.

Whoever the outpost turrets do NOT attack, gets the bonus.

More info here. (http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?p=1793351#post1793351)

Tantta
26-05-05, 13:05
My account got closed for while ago because i got too much stuff in rl now but..
atleast what i remember nc-elites is moving to CA (or did it move already dont know) wich means with gr friend we can keep the gr's open for all pro-city people and share the bonuses.

ROZZER187
31-05-05, 13:06
My account got closed for while ago because i got too much stuff in rl now but..
atleast what i remember nc-elites is moving to CA (or did it move already dont know) wich means with gr friend we can keep the gr's open for all pro-city people and share the bonuses.

not after lastnights fight with dark/ff,

they had about 4 pro helping them so we had to set the op to clan only.
imo you should be able to edit security to apply to certain clans, this would help on both sides of the map(by security i mean the ug. not the gr)