PDA

View Full Version : Mid-Level Leveling?

BradSTL
26-05-05, 07:50
OK, this is my second attempt at creating a PPU, and I remember now why I deleted the last one - I got frustrated trying to get PSI above 60.

PSI in the low 50s (implanted to around 60), INT in the mid 40s, full set of slotted spells. Combat rank 31/31. Too high level to get any useful XP out of the Bunker, too low level to provide any useful help in Chaos Caves. So where should I be going to find groups to level with?

(LE chipped now, but that can come out as soon as more teams are non-LE than LE. Tsunami, in case it matters.)

CMaster
26-05-05, 12:16
El Farid, ideally with a clanmate APU, but any old tank or APU will do. OR simply go leech at Chaos. Also advertise your services - people will routinmely take any PPU (and blessed with rez is pretty useful) over no PPU.

Riddle
26-05-05, 14:56
El-Farid is the place to be. Always people levelling hard there and in need of support. Good XP from mobs 50-75 and of course queeny.
May get the odd rare/Titan armour aswell at bottom level.

Torg
26-05-05, 16:03
at 31/31 it should be heaps of fun running around the wastes wth 1 or 2 matching runners, going after warbots or decayeds and rezzing repeatedly. caves are more exp but less entertaining.

canuma100
15-08-05, 13:47
Leeching in chaos is a good idea if u can rezz i think the most teams take u back just for the case that the PPU Dies