PDA

View Full Version : Confused

Lifereaver14
25-05-05, 11:27
Hi i reactivated my account just today like 2hours ago and my account dosent have any characters anymore theres no characters at all they were all deleted i guess but i didnt do this..I dont get why they arent there.Anyone know why they were deleted? :mad:

Capt. Rik
25-05-05, 11:30
contact accounts@neocron.com i guess is the best answer...

Lifereaver14
25-05-05, 11:57
My email keep getting sent back to me.

MeWhiteWolf
25-05-05, 12:04
how long has the account been deactivated?

Xeno LARD
25-05-05, 12:06
how long has the account been deactivated?
Doesn't matter, characters should still be on it. They shouldn't get deleted after 3 month.

Mighty Max
25-05-05, 12:13
Doesn't matter, characters should still be on it. They shouldn't get deleted after 3 month.

It does, if there was the NC2 release inbetween :p

Lifereaver14
25-05-05, 12:17
Its been 3-5months..And im realy pissed off about this.

Lifereaver14
25-05-05, 12:25
Gees i have no idea what to do rite now im going to get charged for account that dosent even fucking have my capped characters anymore.

Xeno LARD
25-05-05, 12:27
Gees i have no idea what to do rite now im going to get charged for account that dosent even fucking have my capped characters anymore.
Judging by your sig, i wouldn't like you ingame anyway. :p

Send a mail to accounts@neocron.com
They might get it sorted.
Otherwise level. Its piss easy.

Lifereaver14
25-05-05, 12:28
Lol sorry it offends you. :(

Lifereaver14
25-05-05, 12:29
Yeah i would level but i had good shit on that account

Lifereaver14
25-05-05, 12:30
Ok well i guees ill try to email them if it dosent work then ill be leveling for the next week..lol no pvp :(

LiL T
25-05-05, 21:24
No if your email keeps getting sent back are you sure your sending it to the right place ?

You can still ask for your characters to be transfered they stored on a database, they only stoped the account upgrade option but you can still have characters moved onto a new account.

Odin
25-05-05, 22:06
It's account@neocron.com people.

athon
26-05-05, 09:31
Brainport: Alias accounts@neocron.com to account@neocron.com so it doesn't matter if people get it slightly wrong! (IMO it's generally a stupidly obviously good idea to alias similar email addresses like this anyway, especially when you're dealing with Joe Public, but then I guess you can't really expect someone like KK to see the stupidly obvious).

Athon Solo

Capt. Rik
26-05-05, 09:41

Dammit, i always get those 2 addresses confused :(

@threadstarter - Sorry, my bad :)

Ronk
26-05-05, 14:26
send your login + pas to account@neocron.com
and ask if it's possible to ty your old chars to your new account. Simple...When that's done go to the account info page and you should see a link with ''characters transfer'' or something..

athon
26-05-05, 17:32
send your login + pas to account@neocron.com
and ask if it's possible to ty your old chars to your new account. Simple...When that's done go to the account info page and you should see a link with ''characters transfer'' or something..
You shouldn't send your password. If they need your password, which I doubt, they will ask for it. I know they're KK employees, and most of them at that address probably have fairly high level database access, but it's better to be safe than sorry.

Athon Solo