PDA

View Full Version : Hey! More click2pay problems!

Ryen
24-05-05, 22:02
Hah, I love this. Click2pay just charged me 25$ for one month of neocron.

While I would love to stay and chat, I get billed tomorrow and I don't have that kind of money. Guess this is a goodbye thread in that case. I still enjoy neocron, but if you don't change soon click2pay will be the downfall of this game.

Digital-Talios
24-05-05, 22:11
it already is...

-FN-
24-05-05, 22:26
I sometimes think that Click2Pay is just a panel of 12 people who manually run credit cards when they can and make typos a lot. I have yet to work with an online processing system or a merchant bank that is as non-uniform as Click2Pay - and working with Worldpay, Paypal, and Verisign is one of the things I do for a living o_O Sorry to see you go dude, but I more than understand.

Odin
24-05-05, 22:39
Have you emailed account@neocron.com ?

We can sort that out if there is indeed an issue.

Ryen
24-05-05, 23:49
Will do odin, thanks for this. I really do suggest you find an alternate payment method through any means possible.

Jesterthegreat
25-05-05, 00:46
I sometimes think that Click2Pay is just a panel of 12 people who manually run credit cards when they can and make typos a lot. I have yet to work with an online processing system or a merchant bank that is as non-uniform as Click2Pay - and working with Worldpay, Paypal, and Verisign is one of the things I do for a living o_O Sorry to see you go dude, but I more than understand.

having worked in the depit card payments section of one of the UK's leading banks... alot of it is alot more manual than you would think :p

Terkantia
25-05-05, 01:50
You may be the victim of a really shitty conversion rate against the USD.

I am.

And as long as the global economy keeps us, we keep gettin it in the ass . . .

8|

With no K-Y Jelly!!

:mad: