PDA

View Full Version : [CbT] The best PvP'ers?

mulle
24-05-05, 17:30
Nominate who you think ->>currently<<- are the best PvP'ers in your oppinion. Feel free to make it classwise or just pick one or more you think is THE best. And PLEASE refrain from flaming.

My personal picks would be Smurfen and Average Joe

[TgR]KILLER
24-05-05, 17:32
omg another of these ego threads ! :p

i dno haven't been playing much last few days / week think i'll vote for myself tho moehahaha :lol:

NiMBle
24-05-05, 17:32
Zyccy the Beast/Rebel for the win :D

Jesterthegreat
24-05-05, 17:33
it will only turn into an ego thread...

and there are better PE's than me.

:edit:

Crunchy and Cycadelic would be the best PE imo

Black Heart was prolly the best PPU i have seen

tanks... i would say either RoxDatChops or Smurfis

spies... Kitsunex.

thats a whole 3-4 players (depending on who is controlling the PE's)

Xylaz
24-05-05, 17:34
close this thread

/edit/
i hate smurfis :p
because every time i see someone move *that* fast, i know its him behind the keyboard

/edit2/
just to clarify, i'm not suggesting he cheats or something, its just the way he moves - he's very hard to hit, speed is not that important here (though i believe he drugs for speed on every single char i was fighting with him, and its like 10 chars); maybe also fps/ping issue, hard to say. Some people are easy to hit even with 110/110 speed, some of em are extraordinary hard.

Jesterthegreat
24-05-05, 17:39
/edit/
because every time i see someone move *that* fast, i know its him behind the keyboard

lmfao

Dribble Joy
24-05-05, 17:54
'Best PvPer' threads don't try to inflate egos as 'Worst PvPers' ones, I should know.

Still maintain that I am the worst PvPer in NC (as in the worst person who is a supposedly dedicated PvPer).

Mechanicus
24-05-05, 17:57
Your dedication to NC is amazing dribble

does rabbi fang play?
i heard a while ago that he had been planning to return

vashtyphoon78
24-05-05, 18:00
ok, i know you said current pvpers..but i gotta say this- If the old Jester came back, all you pvpers would be dead in 17 seconds :P 8|

Dribble Joy
24-05-05, 18:00
Rumours, rumours. No idea, think he might have.

Remember that people now are as good as people before (in general, unique individuals do crop up) and someone may seem awesome to another, but to the rest of the 'top' players, is more like an equal.

My biggest problem with PvP is consistency, I would go through phazes of utter shite ability then pull it together and give the best a beating, before getting crap again.

(Why do I seem amazingly dedicated to NC?)

Mechanicus
24-05-05, 18:08
because you've played the game FOREVER and never complain, but try to make suggestions and help improve it, and you dont quit and return every few months like alot of the vets do, you've stuck it out through the bad times and good

DigestiveBiscui
24-05-05, 18:11
Best pvpers have been and gone :)

Dribble Joy
24-05-05, 18:20
I haven't left, because I can't be arsed to :p.

As for trying to make it better, well that's mostly due to frustration, probably born of some deepseated sexual repression...

Original monk
24-05-05, 18:21
best pvper ? yust be honest ... pvp is shite recently .. maybe cause there 200 people on ? i dunno ...

recently = NC2

until now i still have to see or fight decent fights ... if i really have to pick a name then yes, smurfen is good ... its the only one recently i have seen in action a few times that i tought of: yup thats it ..

i dont know em tough and didnt had the opportunity yet to fight em ... altough i was walking around on an lenoob when i saw em annoying a bunch of people on a ppu at CRP ... must say i laughed my ass off ... cudos to him and a big laugh to all people shooting at em at that time :lol: i enjoyed the show

Vae Victis
24-05-05, 18:22
ive seen a Worst PvPer thread.
well lets say it ended up flaming and calling ppl u dont like the worst pvper.

/edit\

APU: Philip, Rachmaninoff, Little Magic Sock
Pistol Spy: Zyccy
Rifle Spy: Eric Cryton
Pistol PE: Average Joe, Crunchy
Rifle PE: Kurosaki Ichigo (damnit magness GET A BETTER NAME, CANT SPELL !)
HC Tank: Kayne-, RoxDatChops (When he starts fucking playing again)
MC Tank: Nimmer (:D) (dont know any good melee tanks but Nimmer sure could kill loads) (Outside Biotech HQ, Zheo's leaving thread.. wonderful :D)

Clobber
24-05-05, 18:57
Let me guess those are ex clan mates and current clan mates :p

Oh and my choice would have to be Steben :D

naimex
24-05-05, 19:03
Honor.

Honor?

Honor has killed millions, hasnīt saved a single one.

Vae Victis
24-05-05, 19:06
no Clobber, no (ex-) clanmates, not all at least

enigma_b17
24-05-05, 19:07
these threads are possibly one of the worst things you could post on ere....i see the future of this thread to be another ego one:/

and no im not claiming in good at pvp, im crap :P

Dykie
24-05-05, 19:12
the best pvper - me, my friends and my alts. my enemies are the worst pvpers ever, no doubt.

E. Cryton
24-05-05, 19:27
if u really want to know who are the best pvpers, log into neocron und fight...

these threads are showing nothing...

Ascension
24-05-05, 19:30
These threads only show that most of the old-skool guys have left.. who the fuck are half the people named? :rolleyes:

NiMBle
24-05-05, 19:37
I've only seen RoxDatChops a couple times...

Zyccy The Beast = Rebel With a Cause pistol PE NC1 Final Resistance+Adult Inc (I think adult anyway..).

Cycadelic = Smurfen...

KitsuneX = Usually Smurfen... :rolleyes:

RoxDatChops = No 'kin idea.

Oath
24-05-05, 19:51
Best pvpers have been and gone :)
I'm still here :rolleyes:

*runs*
:p

I am in no way suggesting i was good at pvp or that i am currently either :angel:

Drake6k
24-05-05, 20:14
These threads only show that most of the old-skool guys have left.. who the fuck are half the people named? :rolleyes:

hahaha

I would vote for myself but I haven't logged in for weeks.

Bugs Gunny
24-05-05, 20:26
Smurfen on all his chars.
Average joe is damn fast too
Vector, on his pe and his new apu.
Zerg on his pe (eric cryton)

I must admit most of the best pvpers come from pluto, but then it makes sense when you concentrate on one or two chars all the time. Anyone notice a LOT of them played pe's ?

Jesterthegreat
24-05-05, 20:36
Cycadelic = Smurfen...

sometimes played by smurfen i think...

Jesterthegreat
24-05-05, 20:37
Smurfen on all his chars.
Average joe is damn fast too
Zerg on his pe (eric cryton)

I must admit most of the best pvpers come from pluto, but then it makes sense when you concentrate on one or two chars all the time. Anyone notice a LOT of them played pe's ?

hmm... myself, smurfen and eric are 3 of the "most"... we were all NCAT on Uranus :p

:edit: onoz... double post

Bugs Gunny
24-05-05, 20:42
Hmmm, i was wrong again :-)
So uranus was the 2 char server?

Jesterthegreat
24-05-05, 20:48
Hmmm, i was wrong again :-)
So uranus was the 2 char server?

4... saturns little brother server pop wise.

the one people called a "chat room"

yet 3/4 of your list is from there :p

Vae Victis
24-05-05, 23:55
I do think that naming everyones alts here isnt right, Bugs.
Zerg aka Eric Cryton in ur post.. ok everyone knows this already.

but still..
I wouldnt like someone I dont even know posting all my alts here, and people would know 2 alts max.
1 char is in VENOM (capt. obvious), but I dont want people know who my PPU is.

ZoVoS
25-05-05, 01:00
Let me guess those are ex clan mates and current clan mates :p

Oh and my choice would have to be Steben :D

LMFAO, awwwww steben :D hehe (sowwie steb :P hope u dont know my game name :D)

sultana
25-05-05, 02:10
KILLER']omg another of these ego threads ! :p

i dno haven't been playing much last few days / week think i'll vote for myself tho moehahaha :lol:
Had to happen sometime...

Cycladic and Crunchy are both my characters (they're on the same account), yet most of the time you see them (read: just about all) smurf is playing them. He was playing Crunchy at the last pvp tourney.

pffffffft, it's hardly new :rolleyes:

dunno what DJ's on about though, he can be a great PvPer... and personally, I think you should roll a HC tank. :) (No reason).

Morganth
25-05-05, 02:54
HC Tank: DarkH
MC Tank: Fenix
PPU: Gestra/Eled (although I admit Black Heart is fairly good, but these two were better)
APU: RAGE-MAGE
PE: Zyccy's PE
Pistol Spy: Zyccy the Beast
Rifle Spy: Haven't come across any amazing ones

Although this thread will get closed anyway, because it will turn out into an e-penis measuring competition.

j0rz
25-05-05, 03:08
HC Tank: DarkH
MC Tank: Fenix
PPU: Gestra/Eled (although I admit Black Heart is fairly good, but these two were better)
APU: RAGE-MAGE
PE: Zyccy's PE
Pistol Spy: Zyccy the Beast
Rifle Spy: Haven't come across any amazing ones

Although this thread will get closed anyway, because it will turn out into an e-penis measuring competition.

omg darkH still plays and so does eled and rage-mage rebel to where are u lot dm j0rz-tnk in game need a good clan
o_O

Mr Friendly
25-05-05, 05:07
close this thread

/edit/

/edit2/
just to clarify, i'm not suggesting he cheats or something, its just the way he moves - he's very hard to hit, speed is not that important here (though i believe he drugs for speed on every single char i was fighting with him, and its like 10 chars); maybe also fps/ping issue, hard to say. Some people are easy to hit even with 110/110 speed, some of em are extraordinary hard.

speed is only 1/2 the key, movement is the other 1/2

Tostino
25-05-05, 05:39
DarkH still plays, and so does Zyccy. I don't think Rage-Mage or Eled play though.

imper1um
25-05-05, 08:12
I dunno who PvPs the best...Can't say I've met anyone good, since it's usually 15v2, either way.

System
25-05-05, 08:31
DarkH doesn't play that much, thought he's back in WoW, Eled doesnt play last I knew

PcP'
25-05-05, 09:10
HC Tank: Tupac, Alex, Kayne
PPU: Cannings, Cryptochronic, Pete the PSI
APU: Nemesis2k, Mayhemmike
MC Tank: Fenix, (a silent tank who's name i can't remember)
Spy: Kurai
PE: Kyle

Bugs Gunny
25-05-05, 09:15
Eled and Gestra no longer play.

Mr Friendly
25-05-05, 09:27
HC Tank: Tupac, Alex, Kayne
PPU: Cannings, Cryptochronic, Pete the PSI
APU: Nemesis2k, Mayhemmike
MC Tank: Fenix, (a silent tank who's name i can't remember)
Spy: Kurai
PE: Kyle

id have to disagree with pete the PSI, alex, mayhemmike, & Nemesis_2k they werent THAT skilled, they just PKd with a ppu 24/7. for example: pete the psi, could only keep alex alive, not a 2nd person, was hardly ever seen by himself outside of a safezone, etc. Nem_2k was good & all when he had a ppu with em just like all the rest, but when he finally had up the guts to start PKing by himself in pp1, he wasnt doin too good. He got killed twice i believe, fair fight, neither got the jump on the other , both at full health, against Aahz (Haxxor's dad) & at the time i could 3/4 the time beat both of them.

so in conclusion id remove the ones i listed & replace nem_2k with shadowdancer

Original monk
25-05-05, 09:33

i dont know half of em either, let alone met em ingame :) hey ... terra isnt saturn he, maybe bugwise yeah :p

still pvp isnt the same anymore .. dunno .. i blame the fact if you really wonna pvp you should go raid right away wich always ends in a massive zerg .. sumtimes hilarious even ... 5 apu+ppu teams at crp does give ya some great screenshots ... all those monkcloacks packed togheter in 1 tiny 5x10 space :)

in the old times there was pvp everywhere ... you needed pvp .. walk in PP and got a fight ... walk to MB and got a fight ... etc... now most of the times PP is yust empty ... anti's in the city and the other way around are rare ... except for the lonesome stealth/sniperspy once in a while ... and a few peops camping the dre zoneline (i get claustrofobic in there)

to be honest and complete i have to add that there was alot of fun yesterday in PP3 ... about 10 anti's there and some ppu's ... tough not that much parashocklaming and very fun fights yah .. i yust got my herc back and it was fun dusting of the tank again :)

edit: ow and remove parashock btw

enigma_b17
25-05-05, 09:46
to be honest and complete i have to add that there was alot of fun yesterday in PP3 ... about 10 anti's there and some ppu's ... tough not that much parashocklaming and very fun fights yah .. i yust got my herc back and it was fun dusting of the tank again :)

edit: ow and remove parashock btw

u havent been fightin the same anti's ive been fightin then :P

Original monk
25-05-05, 10:07
u havent been fightin the same anti's ive been fightin then :P

you could be right, maybe it was yust to chaotic for em to parashock all over :) maybe those anti POBtanks took em all lol :D

Kuya
25-05-05, 10:52
rifle spy: Eric Cryton / KitsuneX
Pistol PE: Average Joe
Hc Tank: roxdatchops, (kayne, smurfis if they dunt h4x)
ppu: Black Heart
Apu: hm, nemesis2k, SmokeyJ

Tantta
25-05-05, 11:01
Apu: smurfen

is what i would say :lol:

Morganth
25-05-05, 11:19
omg darkH still plays and so does eled and rage-mage rebel to where are u lot dm j0rz-tnk in game need a good clan
o_O

DarkH plays WoW now (along with DG, Twist, Gro, Nippa and st0ckman), Eled won't be playing publically without getting his account banned again. RAGE-MAGE plays US WoW, although I know pokie is still alive and kicking in the gentle hands of Paradox. Rebel is supposed to still play, although I haven't seen him in game recently (I've only been ingame for 2 days :p ).

Selendor
25-05-05, 11:30
Of current players I've seen, MiniMe and Star seem very good, and those ncat/venom mouthy ones on this forum certainly cause some damage, mainly because they are fighting most of the time, must keep them sharp ;p

Haven't seen a good tank for a while, only monk teams and spies.

darkservent
25-05-05, 11:32
Hmmm I need to come back to NC (but ill hold out for now) so many ppls names I dont know.

Morganth
25-05-05, 11:38
Of current players I've seen, MiniMe and Star seem very good, and those ncat/venom mouthy ones on this forum certainly cause some damage, mainly because they are fighting most of the time, must keep them sharp ;p

Haven't seen a good tank for a while, only monk teams and spies.

Funny thing is MiniMe is evading a ban from NC1, and StaR is on an account I used to own :lol:

Although I agree, the person behind StaR is a fairly decent APU.

Ascension
25-05-05, 11:45
Sigh, What a shame really.

DarkH best tank? he always seems to crash / sync whenever he dies so its hard to say :rolleyes:

As for naming the best, well I aint logged in, in 3 months so I cant really say, but with such low server populations there can't be much competition. It's all biased shizzle and based on personal experiences within the game.

Street
25-05-05, 11:50
PE - Hayabusa
Tank - Ruffus
Apu - Preach
Hyrid -Morbid Angel
PPU - Terrance
Spy - Clobber & Zyggy the beast

These are the best from what i have seen personally in game, not what i have been told.

sultana
25-05-05, 11:56
As for naming the best, well I aint logged in, in 3 months so I cant really say, but with such low server populations there can't be much competition. It's all biased shizzle and based on personal experiences within the game.
Isn't it always?

Ascension
25-05-05, 12:02
Isn't it always?
Which is why threads like these are a pointless waste of time? o_O

sultana
25-05-05, 12:05
My PvP list > Yours :o

Original monk
25-05-05, 12:31
my father > all youre fathers

he was in the army btw, better watch it !

(he was a cook over there, i bet he's food pwned youre fathers food tbh :lol: )

Speedball
25-05-05, 12:43
Im playing on pandore (venus on nc1) so i dont know very much all you'r pvper from other servers... the few good pvper i met from other servers were : 2_pac , chosen one (chosen on terra, i think (hc tank)), NE0 (tr1n1ty), drabovitch, supremec, legi, exitus (etc :P), and kayne maybe ( :p )

didnt fight a lot on terra, just some nf's on a lvl 50 tank with uncapped tpc, won a lot of duels btw.

Mr Friendly
25-05-05, 13:40
rifle spy: Eric Cryton / KitsuneX
Hc Tank: roxdatchops, (kayne, smurfis if they dunt h4x)
Apu: hm, nemesis2k, SmokeyJ

for pistol PE: Sweet Leaf (already owned avg joe multiple times) old skool nc1 *insert clan cant remember the name*)

& jtlyk, SmokeyJ & Typhon orator were banned near the end of nc1 for an aimbot, heh. & they still were somewhat owned when usin it.

landofcake
25-05-05, 13:57
Jester (Average Joe) is good on his Pistol PE, and i seem to remember fighting a really good APU although i can't remember who, it might have been Thantos

and lest we forget Kid Kapow :P

El Jimben
25-05-05, 13:59
Had to happen sometime...

Cycladic and Crunchy are both my characters (they're on the same account), yet most of the time you see them (read: just about all) smurf is playing them. He was playing Crunchy at the last pvp tourney.

pffffffft, it's hardly new :rolleyes:

dunno what DJ's on about though, he can be a great PvPer... and personally, I think you should roll a HC tank. :) (No reason).

I gotta disagree with you there Crunchy mate, I'm a shit PvPer and I don't think I've ever been beaten by DJ

j0rz
25-05-05, 14:27
I came back because i was told pvp was the main key of nc2 but in 2 days of runing with my tank ive not found any one to kill yet or fight with..

the pvp is worse now then it was on nc1 o_O

Jesterthegreat
25-05-05, 14:50
for pistol PE: Sweet Leaf (already owned avg joe multiple times)

hmm... he has beaten me once, and i gave no lame ass excuse... i missed like a whole clip, thats my fault not some excuse.

since then we dueled twice in NF. first time i fell off the edge of that crappy skyscraper map, second time his drugs ran. we didnt finish either fight as a victory like that is worthless (at least he thinks the same way about that as i do)

so all in all of the one full fight we have had, he won.

if you don't know shit, keep your mouth shut.

:edit: unless your saying *you* have "owned" me multiple times... lemme guess... you wont tell me what char on though? :rolleyes:

i'm free to duel if you wanna show your leet skillz and show i suck.

the fact that i have been named by people in clans that i fight, as well as people in my own clan is nice, i appriciate it... but i would say Crunchy is better than me. whether he is playing it, or smurf is playing it... he still tends to beat me.

Speedball
25-05-05, 15:00
if u kill someone once or twice, you can kill him 5, 6 or 10 times, or it was luck.

Vae Victis
25-05-05, 15:01
for pistol PE: Sweet Leaf (already owned avg joe multiple times) old skool nc1 *insert clan cant remember the name*)

& jtlyk, SmokeyJ & Typhon orator were banned near the end of nc1 for an aimbot, heh. & they still were somewhat owned when usin it.
AFAIK Average Joe also beat sweet leaf a couple of times

and didnt mayhemmike get banned for cheating aswell ?
stamina hack or something? someone on vent told this

Black Mamba
25-05-05, 15:05
does it really matter whether i killed him or he killed me, i believe we are both decent pvpers as this is what the thread is about, not flaming other peoples suggestions, nibs

Jesterthegreat
25-05-05, 15:07
if u kill someone once or twice, you can kill him 5, 6 or 10 times, or it was luck.

or these 2 people are about the same level.

maybe if we fight again (since he has announced everyone KOS it's likely :p) maybe we will see who tends to win more.

and vae afaik we havent. i haven't beaten him yet.

Vae Victis
25-05-05, 15:14
and vae afaik we havent. i haven't beaten him yet.damn :p

Cor
25-05-05, 15:22
As it stands rate now in the game there is no one good at pvp, but a few are good players, are out there not good enough for pvp. And going to the NF every day does not help.

Original monk
25-05-05, 15:35
does it really matter whether i killed him or he killed me, i believe we are both decent pvpers as this is what the thread is about, not flaming other peoples suggestions, nibs

i think youre no decent pvper .. everytime i fought you you ran away :( and genrepcamping isnt what i call pvp sweet leaf ... wherent you a member of that "o so tough" KOS clan ??

about jester i dunno, i only fought em once so thats not a real comparison ... i remember thinking by myself: daamn this is a darn tough spy :) later i found out it was you NCjunkie and that ya where a PE, i still have a screenie from after the fight btw :)

Black Mamba
25-05-05, 16:08
which probably means you had a ppu strap on

Original monk
25-05-05, 16:32
nopez (noone wonna ppu me :( yesterday in PP3 being the first exception since NC2, tough the other one (the evil enemychars :) ) likewise and noone died lol ) tough im sure with some luck i bounce into you again :)

Vae Victis
25-05-05, 17:13
tough im sure with some luck i bounce into you again :)there's no such thing as luck, my young padawan

Original monk
25-05-05, 17:25
there's no such thing as luck, my young padawan

yes master obi, tough stating otherwise would take away the magic and mistery pvp has in our loved virtual world :)

Morganth
25-05-05, 18:08
AFAIK Average Joe also beat sweet leaf a couple of times

and didnt mayhemmike get banned for cheating aswell ?
stamina hack or something? someone on vent told this

MayhemMike was banned for rascist abuse I believe. He definately wasn't banned for anything like cheating.

Jesterthegreat
25-05-05, 18:19
MayhemMike was banned for rascist abuse I believe. He definately wasn't banned for anything like cheating.

i figured it was more likely to be abuse than anything else

Dribble Joy
25-05-05, 18:20
I'm a shit PvPer and I don't think I've ever been beaten by DJ
Who's your ingame char?

Anyone I ever dueled on a regular or semi regular basis, I have beaten at least once (by means of me being on form and them fucking up usually :P).

Vae Victis
25-05-05, 18:22
yes master obi, tough stating otherwise would take away the magic and mistery pvp has in our loved virtual world :) I think it was Qui-Gon who said this in part 1 after they met Anakin :rolleyes:

Obi is a wannabe Qui-Gon :D

still, R2D2 for w1n, the way he saves himself from the 2 droids.. evil :D

Dribble Joy
25-05-05, 18:24
ummm..... right....

Anyway, I heard mike was got rid of because he duped apt keys, though he probably got banned on several occations.

Slynis
25-05-05, 18:24
Now this is a correct list imo

Best HC tank : SIfhax
Best MC tank : i dont really know cos i suck on mine :( "smurfis"
Best pistol PE : Crunchy, Average Joe n Sweet Leaf
Best rifle PE : Fireproof n Cycladic
Best Apu : Skuid, Phillip n Diablos
Best PPU : Sultana , terrence n Black beard
Best pistol spy : Zyccy and Joes brother thantos
Best RIfle spy : spyware and Kitsunex

Slynis
25-05-05, 18:25
Oh ya i almost forgot , iCe's "Vae Victis" new ppus name is Midian in dark... oops did i just type that ? :P

Original monk
25-05-05, 18:46
lol i think everyone comes up with one or another reason why mayhemmike left or was banned :)

go ask it himself on hinch's forum :)

i know one thing, offtopic .. he made the nicest neocronmovie up until now :)

NiMBle
25-05-05, 19:38
Thantos isn't anything special...

Dr.Aeon NC1 PPU for the win.

Jesterthegreat
25-05-05, 20:08
Oh ya i almost forgot , iCe's "Vae Victis" new ppus name is Midian in dark... oops did i just type that ? :P

and kayne was banned for dubious hacking speed... oops did i just type that? :P

Ch1n Th3 M4g
25-05-05, 20:09

and rev's a cock...ops did i just type that? :P

Jesterthegreat
25-05-05, 20:10
kayne still has his forum act though... guess that's tied to his remaning (PPU) account?

Ch1n Th3 M4g
25-05-05, 20:12
they got kayne...
looks like rev might be soon :lol:

Vae Victis
25-05-05, 20:13
Oh ya i almost forgot , iCe's "Vae Victis" new ppus name is Midian in dark... oops did i just type that ? :P and smurf runs faster than any other char, must be the same hacks as kayne or something
and issupsi is evil_monka the overcapped hyb from nc1 and hes got 4 accounts banned for hacking... oops did i just type that ? :P

moron

ahhh poor smurf, thought i would get kicked from dark if mr i-think-im-god told tupac that ice was in his clan

ahh and the day before ice ********** smurfs (sultana) ppu.
ahhh poor smurf aint god, poor smurf is nothing.. ahhhh o_O

oh and posting all ur alts as best pvper... get a life/gf

=REMUS=
25-05-05, 20:46
I don't play enough anymore to be clued in and I use a really badly set up spy to nf.

But from what i've seen (which isnt that much) Average Joe is quite funky even when I get 100% accuracy on him he still wins, Tostino of course is a very good pvp'er too. I might re-activate my tank when I get paid next and duel a few of the good' un's on Terra.

and kayne was banned for dubious hacking speed... oops did i just type that? :P

How did they figure that out then, when I used to fight Kayne he didn't seem any faster tbh.

Tostino
25-05-05, 20:58
I don't play enough anymore to be clued in and I use a really badly set up spy to nf.

But from what i've seen (which isnt that much) Average Joe is quite funky even when I get 100% accuracy on him he still wins, Tostino of course is a very good pvp'er too. I might re-activate my tank when I get paid next and duel a few of the good' un's on Terra.

How did they figure that out then, when I used to fight Kayne he didn't seem any faster tbh.
Speed hack = Can hack anything with 20 hack (just to use the hack tool) instantly. That is what most of P.A.I.N got baned for.

Nidhogg
25-05-05, 21:05
Closed for many reasons, not least of which is the fact that the thread starter request it.

N