PDA

View Full Version : Can NC1 accounts be transfered to NC2?

rogo
24-05-05, 08:53
If so...how, when I try to go to the NC1 account details page it says server refused connection.

Bugs Gunny
24-05-05, 09:16
You have to send an email to account or accounts@neocron.com and send then proof that you own the nc1 account. They'll manualy transfer you chars.

rogo
24-05-05, 09:39
wth is there anywhere in the states to buy it? theres onmly like 20 on ebay from the UK

Kuya
24-05-05, 09:53
an nc1 account, you cannot discuss sales of accounts on the forums teh modz dont like it

[TgR]KILLER
24-05-05, 09:54
nc2 aint released in the us shops yet. atm your fucked as a us player because if you din't upgrade your accounts yet you can't do it anymore the old way.

you need a nc2 account now and transfer your nc1 chars to that one. but as nc2 aint released in the us.. download version is offline due to the agreement with atari. so you basicly have to resort to ebay or other people to buy it for you in europe and ship it to the us. or maybe buy it online and ship it to the us. dno.

an nc1 account, you cannot discuss sales of accounts on the forums teh modz dont like it

kinda diffrent in this situation because its the only way for us people to get a boxed copy. at least kk staff themself said to go to ebay and look for a copy. i'll quote odin out of a nib forum thread.

......... I hate to suggest it but there are copies on ebay at this time (Yes you can activate Europe copies from the U.S. I was able to verify that this morning).....