PDA

View Full Version : fl pe

E. Cryton
22-05-05, 23:23
i thought about loming one of my pe's to rifle pe. well, fl is the only only i never tried out on a pe.
but i got a little problem : i dont have an sa, at least no mc5s. and no exp reflexbooster 4 ...
is there any possibilty to cap fl and have a decent speed ?

help me, damnit >.<

CMaster
23-05-05, 00:19
No. I had an FL PE, but he was way off capping and still slow.

Netphreak
23-05-05, 03:38
I honestly can see no reason why you would want to use First Love on a PE.
I have a rifle Spy and i use First Love as his main weapon but its still got horrible aim and capping freq needs alot of r-c around 186 i think with 170 weapon lore.
Stick with Healing Light or RoG (even though its gimped compared to how it used to be...).

I'm sure like other people i wish Redeemer was worth using, remember how the old TG guards used to hit you and do good damage. Imagine if a Redeemer could do that, it might have a low freq. but it would still be fun.

CMaster
23-05-05, 04:13
Eh - thought - I did have a really shitty FL though. Fact is I coulont outdamage someone with a judge, atlthough admittedly my setup wasnt great.

eprodigy
23-05-05, 05:34
i really wanted to try a FL setup out because its such a damn sexy weapon

a meager attempt at a FL setup with no sa :o

Netphreak
23-05-05, 05:35
My spy can out damage a spy using a judge but against a PE with his higher resists and the fact that the PE can heal so fast kind of neglects the First Love effectiveness.
Also Judge has much better aim than First Love.

CMaster
23-05-05, 13:45
Eeeeew - whiteflash.

Xeno LARD
23-05-05, 14:14
If you wanna use a first love, do it on a spy. Its not worth speccing a PE for it cause of all the drugs you'd be using. You're better off with a spy using beast, redflash, nightspider. Pretty much the same resists, you can easily cap it, still have high runspeed and won't need to use any of the crap +4 drugs.

Nullvoid
23-05-05, 15:17
so in what way did the RoG get nerfed? I'm currently building a hightech rifling PE and I was gonna use the RoG as my main with the tsunami epic rifle as a backup.

E. Cryton
23-05-05, 15:48
well, i just have problems witht he brainimpsetup...

dont want to use hl or rog on my pe again..
and i alraedy got a rifle spy.well, i have no problem with druggin up, using 4 drugs on lame, 3 on eric and 3 on my hc tank, i just want to use that damn fl on my pe :p..
185 r-c and like 170 wpl are no prob, just the imp setup without any mc5s is damn hard...

Dribble Joy
23-05-05, 16:08
My spy can out damage a spy using a judge but against a PE with his higher resists and the fact that the PE can heal so fast kind of neglects the First Love effectiveness.
Also Judge has much better aim than First Love.
Spy heal is just as good as a PE's.

Jesterthegreat
23-05-05, 16:51

a PE using a TL 10 heal > a spy using any self cast heal

Netphreak
23-05-05, 21:09

Well a PE can cap damage on his heal much easier as he has higher amount of PPU and caps freq easier too due to the higher PPU, therefore needs less PSU than a Spy.

So when you factor in a TL10 heal the Spy simply loses.

E. Cryton
23-05-05, 22:18
stop talking about heals !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

got an sa now anyways.

calim
07-06-05, 16:47
stop talking about heals !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

got an sa now anyways.

Sorry but i find it interesting !