PDA

View Full Version : Time to remember

Castoff
21-05-05, 15:27
In another forum post I stated that Templars of Terra server left TT and moved to CM. We were under new management and a new name. We had become " The Dark Reapers " . Since that time we have moved again. We found very little support in CM. Most of the clans were moving out.

We are proud and excited to say that we have merged our clan with " Blood " in CA. We are looking forward to much fun after all the members get transfered. :D

I want to say again " Thank you to Blood for allowing us to merge with them :)

[TgR]KILLER
21-05-05, 15:50
when most of the clans are moving out you move out to ? :wtf: having the faction for your own does make it easyer to recruit and all kinds of stuff imho.

Bugs Gunny
21-05-05, 16:20
We were honored that you accepted our invitation.
I'm sure the ideals of Templars and Blood are on the same track.
Besides, several old templars in Blood, so for some it's like comming home having Castoff back on voicecoms.

Heavyporker
21-05-05, 18:23
Shit!

All the opportunites for me to hire Mercs for my dirty work is now a fucking desert. It was hard enough getting ahold of a decent bunch of Mercs before this.

Shit!

*sigh*

ZoVoS
21-05-05, 18:36
-=EDIT=- that was mean hehe

Infinite
21-05-05, 19:03
Whj would anyone wonna merge with blood...

Black Mamba
21-05-05, 19:35
Sounds good to me, more cannon fodder around

enigma_b17
21-05-05, 22:12
Nice to know...

btw elo Cassie :P

...on a side note; Bring back nc1 faction relations :)

Richard Blade
22-05-05, 01:13
KILLER']when most of the clans are moving out you move out to ? :wtf: having the faction for your own does make it easyer to recruit and all kinds of stuff imho.

The biggest problem was trying to go hunting and getting attacked by people we haven't ever attacked or caused trouble for. Neutrals were always attacking us first.
I can understand the TG standing on the zoneline waiting for a victim.
But not the Protopharm and Crahn guys standing next to him.
It seems people were specifically targeting solo mercs most of the time I was there.
A grudge is one thing, but if we(the community) are trying to play a role, they should have been killing each other and two of them screaming for my help. Not attacking me. TG would be KOS obviously. But, being penalized for defending your self is a crock of crap. It's no wonder a lot of people would chose to leave that faction.

Moving to CA / Blood will make things much easier in regards to certain people and anti's.

So, yes, thank you Blood for having us.

Toxen
22-05-05, 01:16
Things a feelin good in da city.

Opar
22-05-05, 10:15
Sex j00 templars.

(Pointless spam, I know :D)

NiMBle
22-05-05, 11:48
Shit!

All the opportunites for me to hire Mercs for my dirty work is now a fucking desert. It was hard enough getting ahold of a decent bunch of Mercs before this.

Shit!

*sigh*

I'll hunt people down for you for free ;) Wouldn't say no to some caaaashhh though, ching ching.

Jesterthegreat
22-05-05, 14:59
i got the time if you got the money...

Terkantia
22-05-05, 15:12
I concur, great to have y'all as additions to the clan. Seems to be a great fit, imho. Certainly are some good times ahead . . .

=)