PDA

View Full Version : Terra situation?

Liebestoter
21-05-05, 15:04
Ganking on L2 got boring, people whined too much and the karma system is stupid and easily exploited. WoW is just silly. GW is Diablo 2 reborn. I'm craving some Neocrack :\

Can someone give me a brief rundown of the situation on Terra, as I've been out of the loop for a few months now?

1. Is Allied peekay still rampant (and acceptable?)
2. Do people actually op-fight now?
3. Moreover, are there actually people to kill?
4. Does every enemy combatant still come equipped with a PPU buttplug?
5. Who's the underdog? Pro or Anti?
6. Which faction is the unloved redheaded stepchild?
7. Which clans are the biggest? Strongest? Most annoying?

Mr Kot
21-05-05, 15:55
1. Yes, but to a lesser extent
2. Yes
3. Yes
4. Yes
5. Pro
6. Tsunami, with Diamond a close second.
7. Biggest: FF -- Strongest: Tie between FF and NC-Elite -- Most annoying: Tie between Empire and Venom

[TgR]KILLER
21-05-05, 15:55
Ganking on L2 got boring, people whined too much and the karma system is stupid and easily exploited. WoW is just silly. GW is Diablo 2 reborn. I'm craving some Neocrack :\

Can someone give me a brief rundown of the situation on Terra, as I've been out of the loop for a few months now?

1. it will always be happing the way kk made the sides up now. acceptable it never was but that doesn't meen it doesn't happen.

2. always did afaik.

3. depends on were your looking and at what times.

4. same as 3. if your going to a op war or raid a place like crp your bound to run into ppu's

5. people say pro is. but i'd say CM since the faction is near dead after rdogz left it. tho venom is there but havn't seen that much of them around.

6. look @ 5.

7. several but biggest atm are nce, ff, dark, r2k. and maybe blood now if they merged with that other clan ( other thread :p ) most anoying are little asswhipe clans but won't state those names here ;x

Vae Victis
21-05-05, 16:08
7. Most annoying: Tie between Empire and Venom got owned by them?

landofcake
21-05-05, 16:28

1: Nowhere near as bad these days, i've no idea how Allied PKing is for the Anti-City side, but there doesn't really seem to be many problems in the city unless you meet one of those tards. Also, steer clear of V.E.N.O.M if you don't like being PK'ed, they have no allies ;)

2: Yep, all the time.

3: Yep, you'll generally find something to do, be it op warring, zone whoring at DRE, fighting at DRT, fighting in PP, but you probably should be ready to deal with lots of zonewhoring, not much changed from the days of PP1 ZoneFights in NC1, except less common, as there isn't anywhere for people to go to for fights very quickly (like PP).

4: As good as everyone yep. Unless you're fighting VENOM, who never seem to bring PPU's (respect). If you're fighting in PP or the DRE HQ Zoneline, you'll seldom see Anti-City without a PPU.

5: Pro in every respect. We're insanley outnumber in op fights it seems (try fighting at Cycrow), and on that note, we're lacking leveling areas, but i wont go into detail because i'm sure everyone knows what we have and what Anti-City have, but in my view, it really isn't fair towards Pro city, both in terms of things that have been provided by KK as game content as also the player aspect.

6: Diamond Real Estate i'd say, at least Tsunami has a very slight pull from the Epic Rifle (which is actually very good).

7: FF are still the largest clan on the server. Also on the Anti-City side you have DarK (Crahn), Paradox (TG), R2K (FA) and i've seen one or two guys from that clan Empire. In terms of Pro, NCs-Elite are the biggest and most active clan, BLOOD are slowly catching up with lots of new members and some CA coloured spots on the map ;) SxR also seem to be around sometimes, although generally it's just NCs-Elites and BLOOD.

Jesterthegreat
21-05-05, 17:22
terra now is almost the same as terra months ago.

Xylaz
21-05-05, 17:36

1. no
2. yes
3. no
4. yes
5. doesnt matter
6. none
7. same as always, not that it does matter anyway

as u see, it all comes down to individual point of view

Vae Victis
21-05-05, 17:57
ya in my point of view the strongest clan is VENOM :D

ZoVoS
21-05-05, 18:10

na the strongest clan is the the richest, cos they hire venom =D

Jesterthegreat
21-05-05, 18:30
na the strongest clan is the the richest, cos they hire venom =D

hahaha

Infinite
21-05-05, 19:10
Of course

When didn't they? Don't slag things off that don't need slagging.

Yup

Stupid question, PPUS are where they are... 75% of the time yea, i'm sure if u weren't s py or soemthing you always used them when you could.

Hard to tell, FFs dying but then again so is a lot of pro. I'd say anti though.

?

NC Elite, Blood, Paradox, FF(to a degree)

Who the fuck are Venom? *chuckles* do they own an OP? hrr

Mr Kot
21-05-05, 19:46
got owned by them?

Put your e-penis away, i have yet to be killed by venom; i've never really come across them in a fighting zone.

Annoying has nothing to do with someone killing me, it could be anything from a particular clan's members' smack talk on public chat channels to their behaviour at organised events.

If i got "owned" by members of a particular clan, i may rank them amongst "strongest".

Now before an innocent "shall i return" thread turns into a clan bash thread, i'm not going to comment further. Feel free to PM me if you want me to elaborate further on my dislike of various Terra clans.

Jesterthegreat
21-05-05, 22:00
Who the fuck are Venom? *chuckles* do they own an OP? hrr

ah of course... op ownage = e-penis

why would we want an op... defend it 24/7 and be zergged / ally zerged? why bother when i can fight without an op? do i want an extra 50 cst? not really... do i want nc to become a job (op defence all the time)? not really.

obviously venom are not as well known as that awsomly feared "infinite" who is an instantly recognisable name...

:edit: @ Kot not only did Nobby (your clannie) die to me 10 times last night (iirc), but he also told us about how he had only joined DarK to loot the clan apt, i think we have informed jediknight of this by now.

eprodigy
22-05-05, 01:02
erich ? didnt you already return ?

Tostino
22-05-05, 01:08
Yeah... then he quit again :lol:.

Vae Victis
22-05-05, 01:43
Who the fuck are Venom? *chuckles* do they own an OP? hrr do we need to own an OP?
we play without PPUs, just PEs Spies Tanks APUs.
(ok I play PPU but im the only one, and I play tank all the time so basically we play without PPUs)

the fact that we dont want an OP is coz its useless to get one anyway.
FF will take it back either by zerging or by ninjahacking.
NC-Elites bring BLOOD and Soldierz to help them fight.
we're just here for the PvP, if theres an OP fight going on we'll jump in and try to kill as many as we can.

E. Cryton
22-05-05, 01:53

1. - yes
2. - op fight ? i call it who got more ppl and ppus.
3. - theres a couple of ppl in the city, until venom arrives...
4. - go to crp, kill 1, 2 ppl and wait 2 mins...
i promise ppu armies will come.
5. - theres 1, 2 really op-fighting clan in the city. wanna count anticity op- fighting clans ? tgr, the question was pro or anti :rolleyes:
6. - tsunami i think
7. - the biggest is ff i think. they got shit loads of ppl. strongest is ... guess who...
most annoying ... hmm ... that clan with the most ppus tbh.

Morganth
22-05-05, 03:15
the fact that we dont want an OP is coz its useless to get one anyway.
FF will take it back either by zerging or by ninjahacking.
NC-Elites bring BLOOD and Soldierz to help them fight.
we're just here for the PvP, if theres an OP fight going on we'll jump in and try to kill as many as we can.

Based on past experiences you'd rather kill them before they get a chance to get into a warzone, right?

Liebestoter
22-05-05, 04:23
TBH I just want to shoot everyone in sight and take their stuff. Hi Tosty, talk to me on AIM plz :\

Tostino
22-05-05, 05:09
Ok I will get on AIM :p

Mr Friendly
22-05-05, 05:10
most annoying ... hmm ... that clan with the most ppus tbh

Soldierz

& im not pickin on em er summin, thats actually their strategy, to have a ppu for every fighter. =/ sadly to say

sultana
22-05-05, 05:18
Soldierz

& im not pickin on em er summin, thats actually their strategy, to have a ppu for every fighter. =/ sadly to say
Dunno what your talking about really. I enjoy ppuing for just 1-2 people at one time. Any more then that just takes any fun out of it and makes it alot harder for me.

I think dark have become more active then ff has. In the past week we only seem to have fought ff at their ops, whereas we've been fighting dark at ours. Paradox are as they always were really.

Mr Friendly
22-05-05, 05:46
lets also get one thing straight that -Dark- may be their tag, but they do not in any way represent nc1 DarK from pluto, they're the dark Knights, dark is no more, until pop get boosted by quite a bit, no other dark will be returning.

Liebestoter
22-05-05, 06:11
^^^
What he said.

Even though I don't like Krypt in the slightest, DarK in it's previous and far more fearsome incarnation has been gone for awhile.

Mr Friendly
22-05-05, 07:06
i know u?

sultana
22-05-05, 07:31
lets also get one thing straight that -Dark- may be their tag, but they do not in any way represent nc1 DarK from pluto, they're the dark Knights, dark is no more, until pop get boosted by quite a bit, no other dark will be returning.
Never said they were the nc1 dark. The only person I knew from dark was tupac, he said the old crew might come back. I figure that hasn't happened yet.

Mr Friendly
22-05-05, 07:37
i was talkin to neone in general, jtlyk

& yea the old crew might come back if population comes up alot, & if int release ever comes.
& Joran wants player shops & item tracking.

sultana
22-05-05, 08:27
Hasn't int release already come? I know you can buy the game in some store's and can now register with a cd key etc.

Nid said item tracking of the "more expensive" items was implemented, that's all I've heard of it. Maybe not so much "implemented" just put in game or something.

No word on player shops though, and it's anyones guess as to whether the pop's will go up.

edit:

It's fairly clear to see that the game is now released but I'm not prepared to start blowing a trumpet until I have an answer for you regarding the status of item tracking. My information so far is that it's largely completed and even in-game but we're not satisfied with the results so far. We also have to develop support procedures and communicate the scope of the tool (e.g. what will be tracked and how). Stay tuned.

N
http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?p=1809203#post1809203

/edit - latest update on item tracking is that the server-side changes are indeed completed and rolled out in a previous patch. Not all items are tracked, only items of "value" (the definition of "value" is yet to be determined) and we're now waiting for the access tools and support process changes to be effected. I'll give a more complete picture as and when I get the details.
http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?p=1810866#post1810866

items of "value" then :rolleyes:

Xylaz
22-05-05, 11:00
yes international release is already out, now we have to wait for different excuses.

Liebestoter
22-05-05, 11:35
i know u?

Erich Schneider. <3

NiMBle
22-05-05, 11:45
@landofcake : just like to point out VENOM do bring ppu's, half the time I fight VENOM Rincewind is there, if its not him its Chopo who buffs everyone anyway.

Morganth
22-05-05, 11:53

Well I've had run ins with both "DarK" clans, and personally I prefer the new DarK. All the run ins I had with the original DarK ended in them throwing abuse in some form or another, including some rascist abuse that was one of the factors that affected BoC's decision to join PAIN.

The new DarK is far nicer, and doesn't have a complete tosser for a loser. And as for Tupac, I have yet to see him beat anyone decent in a 1v1 duel, either inside or outside of NF, because he needs a decent PPU rectally inserted for him to be combat effective.

landofcake
22-05-05, 12:54
@landofcake : just like to point out VENOM do bring ppu's, half the time I fight VENOM Rincewind is there, if its not him its Chopo who buffs everyone anyway.

Much more respect to them than other clans though, hallf of the time Rincewind is on another character, and Chopo is a blessed hybrid, rather than the usual PPU Buttplug you'll see from other fighters, with at least one and sometimes two PPU's for raiding the city with a small party, and the rather rubbish excuse of:

"oh it's ok for us to use Para and PPU's, shockers and general lameness because the CA guards and copbots use it"

pish, can't deal with that ? don't fucking raid. Think we actually enjoy fighting a bunch of zone whorers in a little corridor ? FF had a pretty good idea when they basically occupied one of the shops in Plaza 1 and ran in and out etc, better than fighting at some filthy safezone zone line.

sultana
22-05-05, 13:50
The new DarK is far nicer, and doesn't have a complete tosser for a loser. And as for Tupac, I have yet to see him beat anyone decent in a 1v1 duel, either inside or outside of NF, because he needs a decent PPU rectally inserted for him to be combat effective.
Tupac's a decent guy, I don't see why you need to trash talk him, noone else has. Besides he's a good ppu, and you don't need to be a god in the 1 vs 1 arena to be able to PvP well on the OP war scene.

Who doesn't fight outside of nf without ppu's these days? Venom. Wow a whole of one clan.

Liebestoter
22-05-05, 14:32
Well I've had run ins with both "DarK" clans, and personally I prefer the new DarK. All the run ins I had with the original DarK ended in them throwing abuse in some form or another, including some rascist abuse that was one of the factors that affected BoC's decision to join PAIN.

I liked old DarK better. Soft, squishy, numerous, easily aggrivated and they dropped good stuff.. TANK FIGHT AT MB NEVAR! respawn ftw.

I beg to differ - Tupac fights fine without a PPU. As Sultana mentioned above, I challenge you to find clans that don't fight without 5 Slot Artifact Vibrator Modded PPU Buttplugs.

Jesterthegreat
22-05-05, 14:34

half the time?

after i lommed him to ppu i went on rincewind like 5 times, and havent really used him since :p

i would much rather be on average joe than a monk.

and chopo isnt a ppu anyway...

infact iirc rincewind is the only ppu in the clan, and its a char i rarely play :p

:edit: @ above i do ok in a 1 on 1... as does sultana on his chars...

sultana
22-05-05, 14:37
infact iirc rincewind is the only ppu in the clan, and its a char i rarely play :P

(ok I play PPU but im the only one, and I play tank all the time so basically we play without PPUs.
Cough cough cough cough... cough cough :rolleyes:

Even if he isn't clanned :p

NiMBle
22-05-05, 14:41
Much more respect to them than other clans though, hallf of the time Rincewind is on another character, and Chopo is a blessed hybrid, rather than the usual PPU Buttplug you'll see from other fighters, with at least one and sometimes two PPU's for raiding the city with a small party, and the rather rubbish excuse of:

"oh it's ok for us to use Para and PPU's, shockers and general lameness because the CA guards and copbots use it"

pish, can't deal with that ? don't fucking raid. Think we actually enjoy fighting a bunch of zone whorers in a little corridor ? FF had a pretty good idea when they basically occupied one of the shops in Plaza 1 and ran in and out etc, better than fighting at some filthy safezone zone line.

The only respect I have for VENOM is the fact they know what they want to do, PK, and they do just that. atm Eric is the only VENOM I get along with, I was starting to like Joe, but all he seems to do is Criticize people, b/s and generally just wind people up. He calls himself a nib, but he blatently believes himself to be superior to everyone else.

Terra isn't looking too bad atm.. alot less Allied Pking (including from myself since I joined Anti), many opwars, and Alliance works together now. FF is dead, Soldierz is dead. I wonder what the next big clan will be, theres always just one more.

Jesterthegreat
22-05-05, 14:50
Cough cough cough cough... cough cough :rolleyes:

Even if he isn't clanned :p

think he said that before i lommed, i didnt count his researcher monk in another clan :p

Major Havoc
22-05-05, 17:39
The only respect I have for VENOM is the fact they know what they want to do, PK, and they do just that. atm Eric is the only VENOM I get along with, I was starting to like Joe, but all he seems to do is Criticize people, b/s and generally just wind people up. He calls himself a nib, but he blatently believes himself to be superior to everyone else.

Terra isn't looking too bad atm.. alot less Allied Pking (including from myself since I joined Anti), many opwars, and Alliance works together now. FF is dead, Soldierz is dead. I wonder what the next big clan will be, theres always just one more.

FF is dead?

CMaster
22-05-05, 18:15
Look at the map. Look at who's attacking pro-city OPs. I don't think FF is dead, but from my vauge encounters with them they arent looking as health a once were.

Heavyporker
22-05-05, 18:43
You'll know when FF is dead when they don't hold Cycrow anymore.

NiMBle
22-05-05, 19:08
FF are dead, go to CRP, u see 5x DarK compared to FF. Its mostly R2K, DarK and Paradox who opfight now.

solling
22-05-05, 19:29
cough *examens* cough

Morganth
22-05-05, 20:55
Tupac's a decent guy, I don't see why you need to trash talk him, noone else has. Besides he's a good ppu, and you don't need to be a god in the 1 vs 1 arena to be able to PvP well on the OP war scene.

Well when we were in PAIN he payed us a visit in NF, and fought some of our best fighters and lost every time to them. If you can't beat your enemies when they aren't supported by their best PPUs, you don't stand a chance, Holy Heal or not. Why do you think DarK relied on FF/R2K to win their fights?

I lost all respect for Tupac and the old DarK when they decided to be rascist to a friend of mind. Not that it mattered, we promptly handed their arses to them, got KoS'd by DarK and Desperados and moved over to CA :lol:

And I like the new DarK, especially since their leader is a friend of mine (BR Night Sqaud FTW!)

Street
23-05-05, 10:49
BR night squad was the shit :cool:

sultana
23-05-05, 12:10
Well when we were in PAIN he payed us a visit in NF, and fought some of our best fighters and lost every time to them. If you can't beat your enemies when they aren't supported by their best PPUs, you don't stand a chance, Holy Heal or not. Why do you think DarK relied on FF/R2K to win their fights?
I'm sure alot of paradox (and any other clan) would not stand a chance vs some of our "best" pvpers. I still didn't bring them up in a thread about the "situation" on terra.

Gulinborsti
23-05-05, 12:58
6. Which faction is the unloved redheaded stepchild?Well, I guess that's Tsunami ;)

Vae Victis
23-05-05, 14:14
Why do you think DarK relied on FF/R2K to win their fights?they dont need to anymore, they got a new kickass ppu ;) :D

got KoS'd by DarK and Desperados and moved over to CA :lol: desperados... WAHAHAHAHA they are shit and they have the so-called "best ppus from uranus" in their clan, thats wot they said on the uranus forums :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
what happened to them anyway?

And I like the new DarK, especially since their leader is a friend of mine (BR Night Sqaud FTW!)new DarK is nice, lots of nice ppl

Nullvoid
23-05-05, 15:30
nice is great isn't it, I like nice.

Mr Friendly
23-05-05, 15:43
*few nc1 dark subleaders & members move to DRE (reforming AYB) to be able to gank in the city (not thinking of makin a CM clan)*

*5 hours later*

"jtlyk, we'd like to be allied to DarK.."
>>>"well, you're DRE, dre is red, red = dead, its DarK's policy"

seem nice to neone?...just checkin..

*note* the leader of the current dark Knights wasnt in pluto DarK, nor was he even on pluto. In fact i dont even think he played Nc1...

Morganth
23-05-05, 17:20
what happened to them anyway?

No idea, I remember fighting them occaisionally in the first few months of PAIN, then they vanished. Good guess is they joined the zerg. :rolleyes:

I'm sure alot of paradox (and any other clan) would not stand a chance vs some of our "best" pvpers. I still didn't bring them up in a thread about the "situation" on terra.

Well looking at your clan list the only person I have heard of, and fought, that I would recognize as a good PvPer is Cut Throat and DarkH (if he is in your clan). All the rest have left/got banned so I doubt there are any good PvPers left (and I mean really good, not just any old person who can aim, I mean the kinda person that kills you before you even get the chance of thinking to heal or anything).

A lot of Saturns best PvPers either quit/faded away before NC2 or joined PAIN and quit NC when we dissolved.

EDIT:

*note* the leader of the current dark Knights wasnt in pluto DarK, nor was he even on pluto. In fact i dont even think he played Nc1...

Wrong. Jedi Knight, aka Street or Merlin, was a member of Black Rose (you know, the clan that everyone KoS'd pretty much) on Saturn. Me and him were the only British players that were on in the middle of the night, hence being dubbed the Night Squad. It was our job to defend any BR OP on our lonesome :lol:

Shame the Rose withered and died really, BR was by far the most fun I ever had in NC.

NiMBle
23-05-05, 17:48
You'll know when FF is dead when they don't hold Cycrow anymore.

Also I think you'll find DarK own Cycrow now.. because if Cycrow gets attacked FF wouldn't be able to hold it.

RogerRamjet
23-05-05, 18:06
Yes Morganth, numerous people in NC-Elite have been banned :o

Vae Victis
23-05-05, 18:12
Yes Morganth, numerous people in NC-Elite have been banned :o i just found out who the hybrid monk with every subskill @ 255 was in nc1...
and hes in ncs elite :o
PM if u wanna know who, if i post it here it'll get edited anyway.

Morganth
23-05-05, 18:19
Yes Morganth, numerous people in NC-Elite have been banned :o

i just found out who the hybrid monk with every subskill @ 255 was in nc1...

Well firstly, Roger, you've just been proven wrong. Secondly, just because he was overcapped, doesn't make him a good PvPer.

I stand by what I said before, there are only two good PvPers in NC-E, the rest are just there for the ride and the rectally inserted PPUs. And Roger, you remember when Khaine and Ubel Mort forced Phaze to zone into the UG when Thantos got over excited? I seem to remember Purple requesting I stop killing everyone, because it wasn't my fault Thantos can't keep his dick in his pants. That was when I decided that 99% of Phaze couldn't PvP to save their life (the remaining 1% are Selensil and Fenix).

Vae Victis
23-05-05, 18:21
Morgant, I never said that hybrid monk (with the 255 skills) was any good.
even with a tl 25 he could take dmg like he had his own holy shelter on.

and that person is known for exploiting and hacking, iirc he has 3 or 4 accounts perm banned for it

Original monk
23-05-05, 19:07
"best ppus from uranus"

i think people who call emselves: best in <insert name, activity, server .. whatever> are funny :D that totally offtopic tough, i aint even starting about the 255 skill guy from uranus ... he's still in lol ? seen em a few weeks ago on trade yeah tough i tought after what he was yelling he would of left NC by now lol

RogerRamjet
23-05-05, 19:15
I didnt mention NC1, we were discussing NC2 and NC-Elite, who have had no one banned (so far).

And no, i cant remember Purple requesting you stopped killing everyone, and if she did it was probably about the time i joined Soldierz, so i wont have been in the clan anyway. However i do agree that the majority of phaze were a bit shabby, there was a fight with Res Dogs where only me, Kid Kapow and Tick zoned up, the rest of the clan huddled in the UG.

@ ice - I think i know who it is, i know who the hybrid was anyway. Ahh, the attempts i had to kill him on a lotech PE, lol.

NiMBle
23-05-05, 20:15
i just found out who the hybrid monk with every subskill @ 255 was in nc1...

EvilBlind? He was over-capped for a while...

Vae Victis
23-05-05, 20:33
ok fuck it im just gonna tell his name, if nid dont like it he can just edit it.

the hyb monk overcapped was evil_monka, aka v3rt3x.
in nc2 he would be issuepsi.
issue said this to <someone> and that <someone> told me.

Dykie
23-05-05, 21:52
interesting info: all who were overcapped (255 skills) in NC1 and NC2 were fucked up in 131-132 patch ;) so theres no overcapped bastards now in NC.

p.s. Nothing stoped them to hack again after 131 patch, so who knows for sure ...

E. Cryton
23-05-05, 21:59
he was talking about someone who hacked some skills in the end of nc1.
he was able to use all ppu and apus spells, he was one of the old hs/hl hybrids.
tbh i think he wanted to say or to show what kind of ppl are in that clan.

well, it doesnt mean that all nc-elite are epxloiters, hacks0rs etc, but i think that shows very well what kind of ppl are getting invited.

i'd take care care of everyone who joins my clan.
but its up to every single clan who they want to play with and who not..

Morganth
23-05-05, 22:05
interesting info: all who were overcapped (255 skills) in NC1 and NC2 were fucked up in 131-132 patch ;) so theres no overcapped bastards now in NC.

p.s. Nothing stoped them to hack again after 131 patch, so who knows for sure ...

Then of course theirs the minor thing that any character with the incorrect number of skill points on the server flashes a huge red flashing light. KK banned all the overcapped characters back in NC1 I believe, and anyone who is still overcapped will get banned very soon as the server will flag their character as incorrect.

well, it doesnt mean that all nc-elite are epxloiters, hacks0rs etc, but i think that shows very well what kind of ppl are getting invited.

i'd take care care of everyone who joins my clan.
but its up to every single clan who they want to play with and who not..

Well, they've also got someone in there that was banned for using "nchacks.exe", back in the days of PAIN. Oh and someone who's known for reloading boosters in an OP fight in a matter of seconds just at the push of a button, macro anyone? I used to have the demo he made of it at work on my PC, but its gone now.

They must be desperate.

Dykie
23-05-05, 22:08
Crahn-experiment 1 and Crahn-experiment 2 accs were given to someone from Cartel, and he was banned coz of it =( life is so unfair !

E. Cryton
23-05-05, 22:16
tbh i think theres a difference between using a macro (hell, everyones using macros for loming, ressing etc, who fucking cares ) and overcapping ur skillz so u'r able to use the best aggressive and defence weapons in the game.

Original monk
23-05-05, 22:44
tbh i think theres a difference between using a macro (hell, everyones using macros for loming, ressing etc, who fucking cares ) and overcapping ur skillz so u'r able to use the best aggressive and defence weapons in the game.

i think there both as bad tbh, the one fucks up economy and the other fucks up balance ...

Doc Holliday
23-05-05, 23:02
interesting read gents. keep it up theres a whole lot of dirty laundry i never knew about. neocron is like a soap opera you just dont know whats gonna turn up next :)

Netphreak
23-05-05, 23:10
interesting read gents. keep it up theres a whole lot of dirty laundry i never knew about. neocron is like a soap opera you just dont know whats gonna turn up next :)

Ineteresting indeed... hell wish i knew i could macro loming all those times i've done a skill change on my Monk but hey...

So Doc you still playing WoW or you hanging about in NC?
I think my chars are still in Regs... lol

Doc Holliday
23-05-05, 23:14
Ineteresting indeed... hell wish i knew i could macro loming all those times i've done a skill change on my Monk but hey...

So Doc you still playing WoW or you hanging about in NC?
I think my chars are still in Regs... lol

Neither at the mo mate. T X is back but im not apart from the odd time. im wanting to see how it shapes up first with the new patches etc and if pops increase but i pop in if bored.

i never played wow. dont fancy another mmorpg. still got cod. suck online though mate tbh or i woulda had you a game by now. atm im playing unreal tourney although im gettin a little tired of it due to lack of "proper" games where i dont have to play public servers. i prefer the organised clan games to just joining with xyz players and going at it. good for deathmatch but not for me. :)

Vae Victis
23-05-05, 23:32
I used to have the demo he made of it at work on my PC, but its gone now. ive got that demo also.. somewhere on my pc..

i also know 1 person, when he dies, says lag, relog/restart, then he never misses, runs faster and takes shitloads of dmg

darkservent
24-05-05, 00:00
FF are dead, go to CRP, u see 5x DarK compared to FF. Its mostly R2K, DarK and Paradox who opfight now.

Well Im not ingame innit and havent been since November.

honour
24-05-05, 00:11
Dark knights isnt the old dark light.

Dark Knights can op fight :)

Plus dey have the old nda massive.

and personnaly we just makes things sexy :angel:

Mr Friendly
24-05-05, 04:00
DarK from nc1 would own the Dark Knights repeatedly, no contest.
no offence

Morganth
24-05-05, 04:54
no offence

Cartel from NC1 would own every OP on the map if they had their original members, no contest.

No point comparing anything from NC1 with NC2 as we will never get back all the great things from NC1.

Mr Friendly
24-05-05, 05:52
well that can lead to pluto vs saturn, we all know where thats gunna lead ;)

btw, might not get back the things from nc1, but if item tracking is applied & population gets boosted a good bit, ull be seein pluto DarK return ;)

Netphreak
24-05-05, 06:20
Cartel from NC1 would own every OP on the map if they had their original members, no contest.

No point comparing anything from NC1 with NC2 as we will never get back all the great things from NC1.

The original Ronins (Protopharm) think they owned almost all of uranus's OP's for most of the First Year of Retail.

sultana
24-05-05, 08:10

You don't know that

The only way would be if all the original Cartel members came back and started OPing, until then nobody knows.

Hoernerice
24-05-05, 08:19
You don't know that

The only way would be if all the original Cartel members came back and started OPing, until then nobody knows.
when that would happen.... i would call all my members back....j/k

when when when, then i would have money now.

honour
24-05-05, 08:36
no offence

hmmm truthfully i dont remember loosing a fight against the dark light. I really dont remember dark nc1 been a problem to beat at all.

Original monk
24-05-05, 10:28
Cartel from NC1 would own every OP on the map if they had their original members, no contest..

did zoneseek's hacks worked with the NC2 client then ? i dont see why this guy needed a clan to hold all OP's LOL ... i bet he could do so perfectly on its own ..

Bugs Gunny
24-05-05, 10:42
I think many people forget that it was not just some members of that clan that used them.
Even today there are still people doing "strange things" and yet nothing is being done about it.

Crazy speed tanks anyone? CS's that hit EVERY blob, close range, long range, .....

There's no way KK will ever be able to weed it all out, but it must be like playing MAX PAYNE with the cheatcodes. BORING AS HELL.

Jesterthegreat
24-05-05, 11:00
it's a shame most clans with ego's are the ones that are gone...

i would love cartel to come back... if the old members of NCAT came back and we reformed at the same time.

i would love all the "leet" clans to reform at once... that would result in alot of real good fights.

netster
24-05-05, 11:05
if u see these clans come back... i'd like to see all servers will be merged to 1slot server and all the oldplaya clans fighting eachother =)
(well, i dont know any pluto/uranus old clans... i did my crossjump to terra with nc2 starting.)
like ... "holy shit!! zone H_12 got 150 runners >_<, cannot zone out O_O!!"

Vae Victis
24-05-05, 11:08

No point comparing anything from NC1 with NC2 as we will never get back all the great things from NC1. ok now my turn to brag

NCAT would own every clan on every server if we had our original members
u guys seen what 1 apu ppu combo could do to FF (BAD ASS and Black Heart)
add sultana+smurf, skuld+skuid, mart+ricky, akasha+pb, jesters PE and erics hc tank to that.

ahhh, felt good...
/stop brag 1

and im sure i can name a few DarK (Knights) apu ppu combos that would rip most clans apart.
Jedi, Reverand, jismo and Midian as PPU
Rachmaninoff, Philip, Blood Omen and Magic Sock as APU

Jesterthegreat
24-05-05, 11:19
the majority of clans have good members.

if something like Kaynes tourney brought all the best players together, instead of just the ones who could be bothered to join, then (again) we would get some awsome fights

E. Cryton
24-05-05, 11:47
at least i'd be happy to see uPs coming back...

but hey, we got to deal with it, that all those good old clans/members are gone and they're probably not coming back..

so its not worth it to bitch around who'd pwn who..

Bugs Gunny
24-05-05, 12:03
Eric. That is the VERY FIRST post of you i completely agree with :-)

Mr Friendly
24-05-05, 12:37
hmmm truthfully i dont remember loosing a fight against the dark light. I really dont remember dark nc1 been a problem to beat at all.

cuz u never fought them maybe 8|

:eek: lies are bad mmmkay

E. Cryton
24-05-05, 13:30
Eric. That is the VERY FIRST post of you i completely agree with :-)

in that case there must be something wrong with my post o_O

Preach
24-05-05, 13:46
I think everyone needs to relax.... have a drink... get their dicks out and take in the air. Lets face it everyone remembers the good times of NC1 but this isnt NC1, times change and trying to creat what was will only lead to dissapointment and definately take the enjoyment out of the game. This is NC2, its different and were all starting to get used to it. We had two hours of quality fun at Mcpherson with just clan the other day, crashing bombers and most importantly. bombing the shit out of jedi when hes rezzing :P, followed by operation use the swimming trunks used by rach 'which heavily involved him swimming to safety whilst being chased by two melee tanks', (on a side note it didnt work) there is still great times to be had. Cdm is clearly bitter because at us and wants to get the old vs the new, The thing is, it isnt likely to happen as we are all good with the old, hell Roadies DS is in my nuggin. Were not trying to be the old DarK because its impossible. You should be glad that the DarK name lives on across NC1 to NC2 unlike so many others and we are strong, we have good links with the past. We will never forget where we came from or the dismiss what DarK was but it cant be the same forever. You seemed hurt that wewouldnt allie with AYB, you must understand that Dre is our enemy. We will not creat a situation where we ahve people asking if we kill any red because it can only lead to hesitation which is fatal. If u want to allie with us its simple, be our allies. Me and some others were dissapointed that you would randomly take leave from DarK so easily and throw everything we have achieved in our faces. Its all good to look back and compare us to the old DarK so easily but when the truth of what me Jedi, RJN, Rach, Tupac, Eksman and the like achieved when the others including yourself left DarK as a shell so easily as you did, and then criticise us for it.... it is offensive, look at the map, look at the players. We dont complain, we dont exploit to win and we will fight to the last man everytime because we are proud of what we have and we feel we deserve what we have.

Sorry to anyone who doesnt know a single thing about what im talkin about, for those who dont know about this, i refer you to my previous statement... 'get yer dick out and feel the air :D '

Street
24-05-05, 14:04
AYB - i read your clan details as soon as i saw the first AYB member and to be honest i would have never set a nap with you, your red, your clan consists of the people who always got my clan members complaining to me about because u were cocks on a regular basis but i let you carry on in clan, they day you left was the happiest day for dark, EVERY member on vent was chuffed, the only person i regret leaving was Philip - but he's back now because "AYB is full of cocks".

Its cool to think about the dominant clans in the past and how much control they had which i can totally relate to, i think the biggest clan when i started playin on saturn was Blood titans and cartel (bd clans).
Like preach said, its not just the wars that you have are fun, to fuck around with your clan at one of your ops is a blast too (and a much needed break from op waring all day), Watchin Rifty and RH bomb us in the op while rifty is spoutin lines from top gun is fuckin genious.

sometimes you just gotta let go, get that dick out and give it a swing - its the dark relaxing method - woooosaaaaaaaaa

Bugs Gunny
24-05-05, 14:17
Very nice post preach.

Vae Victis
24-05-05, 14:24
get that dick out and give it a swing theres more things u can do with ur dick then give it a swing or "give it fresh air"

tbh :)

Bugs Gunny
24-05-05, 14:27
You can for instance have hourlong conversations with it, about the relativity theory.
I do it to mine all the time, and when girls say i think with my dick, i can honestly say: "Yes, and still i'm a lot smarter than you all" :D

Street
24-05-05, 14:28
theres more things u can do with ur dick then give it a swing or "give it fresh air"

tbh :)

oh sweet jesus!!! thats not true!!! the dick out ritual has been with dark since jesus told us to do it! ( between me and you, i think jesus is a perv . . .but it sure is fun!)

Street
24-05-05, 14:29
when girls say i think with my dick, i can honestly say: "Yes, and still i'm a lot smarter than you all" :D

LMAO!!

Preach
24-05-05, 14:29
swinging the purpled headed monster is teh Uber swirly. Im gonna get Peacemaker tatooed on mine and slap someone with it

Bugs Gunny
24-05-05, 14:30
oh sweet jesus!!! thats not true!!! the dick out ritual has been with dark since jesus told us to do it! ( between me and you, i think jesus is a perv . . .but it sure is fun!)

I swear to you, ever since BLOOD left Crahn, the whole religious movement has gone down the drain.

Preach
24-05-05, 14:33
I swear to you, ever since BLOOD left Crahn, the whole religious movement has gone down the drain.
haha, i hardly think Blood was the religious backbone of Chran, u guys rarely had your dicks out. Chran was displeased :P

Bugs Gunny
24-05-05, 14:34
Well, at least we never got caught with our pants down in the cycrow ug :D

Preach
24-05-05, 14:39
if u owned Cycrow i gurantee ud have ur pants down :P

Street
24-05-05, 14:44
bugs i gr'ed to cycrow ug on my melee tank after gettin out of a mass army chasin me, i got there with 4 health and as i repped in the ug there was a blood hc tank lookin right at me, i clicked the bed, threw on a heal and went at him, my max health got to about 24 and he dropped the same time as i did - thats someone with there pants down fuckin the enamy!

Bugs Gunny
24-05-05, 14:46
We only have our pants down at our yearly checkup. You know, pepperpark is such a tempting and "dangerous" place to patrol.

Original monk
24-05-05, 14:50
swinging the purpled headed monster is teh Uber swirly. Im gonna get Peacemaker tatooed on mine and slap someone with it

i bet youre crying it out before youre tattooartist even gets to the C :)

.. lady's gonna wonder where the PEA stands for on youre charly 8|

Bugs Gunny
24-05-05, 14:57
bugs i gr'ed to cycrow ug on my melee tank after gettin out of a mass army chasin me, i got there with 4 health and as i repped in the ug there was a blood hc tank lookin right at me, i clicked the bed, threw on a heal and went at him, my max health got to about 24 and he dropped the same time as i did - thats someone with there pants down fuckin the enamy!

And once more this thread turns into real "i am king kong" stories :-)
Well street, if you wanna bash it out for real, i'll bring my spy to talk to you again... he's mexican (hint).

Street
24-05-05, 14:58
u'd be lucky to fit more than the c on it, its more like a mini stiletto :p

Street
24-05-05, 14:59
Well, at least we never got caught with our pants down in the cycrow ug :D

thats because u dont own cycrow ug - tbh :cool:

Preach
24-05-05, 15:02
i think please eat all is suitable,....... yeah buddy... get some

Street
24-05-05, 15:09
lmao - cameras locked and stable captain, LETS SE SOME FUCKIN ACTION, WOOO HOOOOO - quality film :)

Purple
24-05-05, 17:27
well well well !! i have just sat here and read this post and well what can i say my old clannies saying Phaze was shabby well admittedly we where by no means great at PvP.

But one question if the clan was so 'shabby' why you stay in it?.

I hoped Phaze despite its few problems would have kept a good name i worked hard to keep thta clan and we may not of been great at PvP but we had a laugh we had fun and tbh I am proud of the clan

it makes me laugh i log into NC alot however dont play Purps cos not worth the hassles.

I see Terra hasnt changed much really shame cos I know alot of peeps on both the good and bad side of Pro city and they really cool people if you just speak to em.

Anyways Over and out keep in touch people

p.s I re rolled Phaze me and Cloud strife will be the only members for when servers down on WOW

Morganth
24-05-05, 18:01
well well well !! i have just sat here and read this post and well what can i say my old clannies saying Phaze was shabby well admittedly we where by no means great at PvP.

But one question if the clan was so 'shabby' why you stay in it?.

I hoped Phaze despite its few problems would have kept a good name i worked hard to keep thta clan and we may not of been great at PvP but we had a laugh we had fun and tbh I am proud of the clan

it makes me laugh i log into NC alot however dont play Purps cos not worth the hassles.

I see Terra hasnt changed much really shame cos I know alot of peeps on both the good and bad side of Pro city and they really cool people if you just speak to em.

Anyways Over and out keep in touch people

I respected what you were trying to do, as you were the only person who was actually organising pro-city to do something constructive. You (the clan) just needed a little more practice on the battlefield and you would have probably been quite a dangerous force to reckon with.

p.s I re rolled Phaze me and Cloud strife will be the only members for when servers down on WOW

Do you play on Al'Akir by any chance? Because I noticed there was a guild called Phaze running about recently, and was contemplating whether it was you or not.

Vae Victis
24-05-05, 18:26
funny to see Bugs talk big when 6 of them got ********** by Little Magic Sock and Midian :D ;)
then later that day lost cycrow to about 8 Dark ? :)

Purple
24-05-05, 18:56
no muffalartis is on al'akir bet he stole my damn clan name ahhhhhhhhhhhhh nah i play warsong atm like it there heheh

And ty but what i did in NC was just what i enjoyed i like a challenge a believe me it was peace out guys

Bugs Gunny
24-05-05, 19:12
Ice, remember, we recruit new players to NC too, it is one of our main goals to help new players out.
So not all our clanmembers are leet pkers. And yes, we do enjoy the clan, and even if we lose we enjoy the fights.
Hell we'll keep comming back too, ask r2k :-)

NiMBle
24-05-05, 19:41
People respect that Bugz, but still... Gotta have some decent PvPers :lol:

Doc Holliday
24-05-05, 20:25
ok now my turn to brag

NCAT would own every clan on every server if we had our original members
u guys seen what 1 apu ppu combo could do to FF (BAD ASS and Black Heart)
add sultana+smurf, skuld+skuid, mart+ricky, akasha+pb, jesters PE and erics hc tank to that.

ahhh, felt good...
/stop brag 1

why does every brag about who good ncat are/were have to involve the same old apu/ppu combos to try and win an arguement. no one else needs to brag about their ub3rpwnz0riz0r apu ppu teams so why do u do it o_O :rolleyes:

from what i hear about venom they are at least fighting without ppus attached to each other which is more than most people do. (yes before u say i realise you are in venom too but correct me if im wrong )

the real clans that own are the ones who do it without the butt plugs ice. surely you figured that out by now? :D

No one ever mentions about how good sYn were back in the day having to face countless odds vs the german alliance as was. core joggler wtf? and pc fukwit and matt and major (i miss him the most) were the ppus. they were never all on the field at the same time. later some others joined but we rarely had more than 3 at a time. the rest were the tanks the pes a couple of apus and spies even all fighting vs the monk hordes of the synchz and co.

Does that mean that we werent special because no one brags. even before that my clan the regulators (the 1st go around. nothings come close since) where we would have entity and my bro and then nymphette at times. by no means godlike ppus like people seem to insist on now.

sorry for the ramble its not aimed personally but reading this thread before it went off track it seems A MASSIVE CHUNK of this community has forgotten the old days when ppus were a bonus and not a necessity.

i mean sort of early jan 03 i believe it was running up to that summer and beyond back when i first started. those are the good times in nc1 we all miss. if people actually tried you could change the way things are done with all this ppu reliance bullshit.

i dare the first 1 of you to stand up and try.

Jesterthegreat
24-05-05, 20:44
from what i hear about venom they are at least fighting without ppus attached to each other which is more than most people do.

i dare the first 1 of you to stand up and try.

/me stands up

Doc Holliday
25-05-05, 00:07
i shoulda said exclude venom :p

Street
25-05-05, 00:39
we do fight with as many ppu's as possible but people in clan log fighters more often than not, if we have a mass op war team we have 3 maybe 4 ppus on, saying that im talkin about the mass wars - im not sayin zerg an op with ppu force - but if you have the resources, use them.

E. Cryton
25-05-05, 00:41
but if you have the resources, use them.

in some cases this is zerging :rolleyes:

Jesterthegreat
25-05-05, 00:41
but if you have the resources, use them.

like if you knew how to hack the game you should do it?

i disagree

Street
25-05-05, 00:46
*sigh* i never mentioned hacking anywhere did i? CLEARLY i was talking about clan resources - ie fighters/ ppus

and im not going to tell my clan who want to op war " no guys you cant come we got to many" - anyone who wants to op can

Jesterthegreat
25-05-05, 00:47
*sigh* i never mentioned hacking anywhere did i? CLEARLY i was talking about clan resources - ie fighters/ ppus

and im not going to tell my clan who want to op war " no guys you cant come we got to many" - anyone who wants to op can

as we all know... many people have 4 ppu's on their only account and are unable to come other than on a ppu zerg...

Vae Victis
25-05-05, 00:49
why does every brag about who good ncat are/were have to involve the same old apu/ppu combos to try and win an arguement. no one else needs to brag about their ub3rpwnz0riz0r apu ppu teams so why do u do it o_O :rolleyes:

from what i hear about venom they are at least fighting without ppus attached to each other which is more than most people do. (yes before u say i realise you are in venom too but correct me if im wrong )

the real clans that own are the ones who do it without the butt plugs ice. surely you figured that out by now? :D

No one ever mentions about how good sYn were back in the day having to face countless odds vs the german alliance as was. core joggler wtf? and pc fukwit and matt and major (i miss him the most) were the ppus. they were never all on the field at the same time. later some others joined but we rarely had more than 3 at a time. the rest were the tanks the pes a couple of apus and spies even all fighting vs the monk hordes of the synchz and co.

Does that mean that we werent special because no one brags. even before that my clan the regulators (the 1st go around. nothings come close since) where we would have entity and my bro and then nymphette at times. by no means godlike ppus like people seem to insist on now.

sorry for the ramble its not aimed personally but reading this thread before it went off track it seems A MASSIVE CHUNK of this community has forgotten the old days when ppus were a bonus and not a necessity.

i mean sort of early jan 03 i believe it was running up to that summer and beyond back when i first started. those are the good times in nc1 we all miss. if people actually tried you could change the way things are done with all this ppu reliance bullshit.

i dare the first 1 of you to stand up and try.m8, nothing wrong with ur comment, but clan wars these days depends on howmany PPUs u bring.
we get outnumbered by enemy PPUs, not to mention the damagedealers.
you know ive been playing PPU as a main char (ppu and pe) for about 2 years or more now. i never had any problems with being outnumbered, even zerged. hell i love a good fight.

personally, i'd like to see PPUs removed from the game, maybe even the monk class removed completely and make another class or something
howmuch u nerf them, how much u boost other classes, apu ppu combo will always be the best combo u can get. part from that im getting tired of the constant holypara spam by EVERY FF ppu. seems like they have (for 5 damagedealers) about 12 PPUs, 7 constant para spamming.
hell if I ask a PPU to show me his/her holy para, condition would be like xx/87 or whatever.

and btw, they started bragging about their nc1 clans, why cant i about ncat? I just gave some extra details (the combos) that I couldve left out.

i love fights without PPUs, lasts longer, more fun etc etc
ppus do ruin pvp.

Street
25-05-05, 00:51
i can safely say that no one has 4 ppu's on one account in clan - thats sad, stop taking the comment out of context its easy enough to understand jester - i have the members, i use the members, no one is missed out - if you want to brand that zerging i dont are tbh, im not going to exclude my members just to stop this "your zerging" bullshit

E. Cryton
25-05-05, 00:51

and if there're like 3, 4 ppl attacking ur op (they cant come with 10, coz their clan is not that powerful/big) u'll go there with ur whole clan (maybe 15 ppl online) ? to do .. what ?
deliver a good fight ?
or just to ******** ur enemy with a huge amount of runners, so ur opponent has no chance ? - guess thats it..

Jesterthegreat
25-05-05, 00:52
i use the members

me? take things out of context?

:edit: @ above eric thats a little different... unless its been arranged then they dont know how many / who is hacking the op.

it's when clans call for help / hack an op knowing they dont have anywhere near as many online

Vae Victis
25-05-05, 00:54
i can safely say that no one has 4 ppu's on one account in clan - thats sad, stop taking the comment out of context its easy enough to understand jester - i have the members, i use the members, no one is missed out - if you want to brand that zerging i dont are tbh, im not going to exclude my members just to stop this "your zerging" bullshit why would we whine about u guys zerging? we never fought u, and for an OP we never will

funny how procity always whined about getting zerged, while they do the same.
ive seen blood, soldierz, NCE vs about maybe 10 dark (and 3 or 4 r2k)

Street
25-05-05, 00:56
dont attack our ops and expect us to bring a few of the people we have online, the amount of times we have been attacked by big pro city groups is unreal, and yes jester i do use the members, they joined my clan to fight for my clan and im not going to deny them the oppotunity

edit, vae, i was talkin to jester

Jesterthegreat
25-05-05, 00:56
why would we whine about u guys zerging? we never fought u, and for an OP we never will

funny how procity always whined about getting zerged, while they do the same.
ive seen blood, soldierz, NCE vs about maybe 10 dark (and 3 or 4 r2k)

all op waring clans use tactics they call other clans lame for using...

Vae Victis
25-05-05, 00:59
dont attack our ops and expect us to bring a few of the people we have online, the amount of times we have been attacked by big pro city groups is unreal, and yes jester i do use the members, they joined my clan to fight for my clan and im not going to deny them the oppotunity

edit, vae, i was talkin to jester im kinda not trying to pick sides, Tupac knows why, i cant be bothered to tell u, havent really talked to u on vent so i dont know how ur gonna react.
and my post wasnt directed to you, just in general (last part that is)

(for the op warring thing i was defending dark, tbh)

Street
25-05-05, 01:01
i cant be bothered to tell u, havent really talked to u on vent so i dont know how ur gonna react.

who are you on vent?

Clobber
25-05-05, 01:03
This thread sux :p

Same people, same subjects. Its gettin a little tiresome now dont you think ?

Vae Victis
25-05-05, 01:20
who are you on vent?ill PM, not everyone needs to know my alts

sultana
25-05-05, 01:59
Don't know why the zerg forces keep coming up, it'll happen whether it's intentional or not.

However the one thing we always try to do in NCs-Elite, is if we do zerg the enemy (and I do mean massively zerg), we won't attack any more of their outposts, we'll just leave it at the one we took.

@Doc, until parashock gets removed entirely, their will never be a chance of fighting some teams/clans which include ppu's. Drugs are no counter for parashock. Funny, the class that does have the best counter are the ppu's themselves.

I can take fighting team's which are being holy buffed by an enemy ppu, cause I know if I'm better, I'll win. However the second I get parashocked, that takes all the skill out of it, and I have zero chance of killing my oponent. Hell, when I fight people without a ppu on my back, half the time the enemy ppus don't even bother supporting their team mates and just damageboost, then parashock me to hell and back.

Netphreak
25-05-05, 02:47
Anyone else remember when fighting at an OP was usually been TANK's as it should be.
PE's didn't have the uber resists that they can get now with MOVEON's and PPR's but they did have Liberator's which owned tanks as they had very little resist force due to the need to spec all STR in h-c to cap their CS. (some used Pain Easer's which is still arguably the most balanced weapon in the game)
Spies where simply underpowered First Love or Executioner were their best weapons and both were terrible aim and damage.

A PPU was simply a char that was rarely ever seen, usually only for lvl'n or rezzing. 4 second rezz anyone?
APU's were also rare but they could do alot of damage when joining the fight but were usually countered by the Libby PE's.

Anyone else notice the balance between the classes here?
Without PPU's being able to make anyone god like things are balanced.

Reduce effectiveness of Foreign cast blessed and holy buffs
Reduce mod damage to compensate
Reduce rezz time to 8-12 seconds (so its worth while trying to rezz someone at an OP fight with only 1 or 2 PPU's in the team)!

Mr Friendly
25-05-05, 05:21
personally, i'd like to see PPUs removed from the game, maybe even the monk class removed completely and make another class or something
howmuch u nerf them, how much u boost other classes, apu ppu combo will always be the best combo u can get. part from that im getting tired of the constant holypara spam by EVERY FF ppu. seems like they have (for 5 damagedealers) about 12 PPUs, 7 constant para spamming.
hell if I ask a PPU to show me his/her holy para, condition would be like xx/87 or whatever.

soon as there's time, the ppu fix will be done. From the looks of it, there's no other option besides the one thats already been found. Making s/d self cast only. ppus still able to long buff, para, db, antipara, holy heal, etc, just no s/d. making it so ppus wouldnt ruin PvP cuz all they could do is holy heal someone to attempt to save their life from your CS etc. ;) Think on it, & think of an OP battle of nearly every char, fighting, but as if all the tanks & apus stay antibuffed. problem fixed, pvp fixed. the only prob then would be having to get the ppus down since the apus would drop quick now, so will the spies & tanks, PEs/hybs being the only somewhat harder ones to drop. imho, itll make everything 5x more fun. BUT, newayz there's no set date, all the info i have is "we're working on it" =/ (with the s/d self cast fix)

Bugs Gunny
25-05-05, 08:46
The world would be a better place without ppus.
All classes are ballenced when there's no ppus, i'm sure everyone agrees on that (although some might consider the new stealthing tl10 healing pe a bit strong now).

When i joined the game i was looking for a game that had nothing to do with the usual dungeons and dragons thing. I absolutely hate the fact that i have to bring a ppu or hacking apu to op fights, as that's usualy the most efective class.

Mr Friendly
25-05-05, 09:21
ppus arent the reason PvP becomes unbalanced, its simply the s/d

*refer to my previous post*

Morganth
25-05-05, 11:24
(although some might consider the new stealthing tl10 healing pe a bit strong now).

Personally I don't think very highly of PEs that us the tl10 heal. If they think that the extra few health a tick will save their ass in a fight, then they are horribly misguided. I've seen a lot of the best PEs kill someone in a duel, and they heal after it ready for the next person. People only heal in a duel if they are badly loosing, by which point they will probably die. So if they think a tl10 heal will save them from their fate, they may as well hand in the towel for PvP because if they can't beat someone without a heal, they really are quite crap.

And on the topic of PEs having the n00b stealth: I need to get me one before I decide how nasty they can be :p

Street
25-05-05, 12:01
ill PM, not everyone needs to know my alts

if ur in my clan, its better that i do for obvious reasons dont ya think?

i will talk to you on vent

Bugs Gunny
25-05-05, 12:03
Personally I don't think very highly of PEs that us the tl10 heal. If they think that the extra few health a tick will save their ass in a fight, then they are horribly misguided. I've seen a lot of the best PEs kill someone in a duel, and they heal after it ready for the next person. People only heal in a duel if they are badly loosing, by which point they will probably die. So if they think a tl10 heal will save them from their fate, they may as well hand in the towel for PvP because if they can't beat someone without a heal, they really are quite crap.

On my spistol spy the tl3 heal makes the difference between life or death, hell, especialy against blessed hybrids :-)

Street
25-05-05, 13:08
i can understand the anti love for ppu's but everytime u drop in an op fight who would rez you, savin your imps from gettin fucked?

Morganth
25-05-05, 13:10
On my spistol spy the tl3 heal makes the difference between life or death, hell, especialy against blessed hybrids :-)

Spies can use a Holy Heal for all I care, they still drop fast to most classes :lol:

Mr Friendly
25-05-05, 13:33
Personally I don't think very highly of PEs that us the tl10 heal. If they think that the extra few health a tick will save their ass in a fight, then they are horribly misguided.

my PEs TL10 heal heals for 10 health/sec. a heal lasts for 14 secs exactly, about 2 secs to switch to the tool & stealth, so 2 secs unstealthed healing, 12 secs STEALTHED while healing. lets do the math here: 12 secs x 10health/sec = 120 health recovered while stealthed.

all it is is somewhat of a death delay, not alot health recovered, but a good size chunk. if you're not healing when he heals & stealths, just heal yourself, wait for em to come out etc.

Bugs Gunny
25-05-05, 13:35
Or what's even worse..... tl10 heal, pop medpack, and stealth.
It's those pe's that you think you've got nailed, they then make a serious comeback and hand you your ass on a plate.

Liebestoter
25-05-05, 13:43
On the note of PvP and PPUs...

I've PvP'd in lots of games. MUDs. Everghey. WoW.

In MUDS there were cast times. No psi boosters or limitless mana. Buffs helped, but weren't the deciding factor. I could nib buff in NC, yes, but I simply shouldn't have to. S/D + HH = major outhealing.

EverQuest, even with cheal, chances are I could gimp you with my DPS before the cleric could get his silly little heal off. Or the cleric would be getting buttrammed so hard he wouldn't be able to cast.

WoW. Shaman spam. Enough said.

NC? PEE PEE YOU BUTTPLUG YOU LOSE THX DRIVE THRU. Do I resent PPU's players? No way. Do I resent KK for not fixing the problem? A bit.

Going back to poking muties with a junkknife on my melee PE.

Morganth
25-05-05, 14:23
my PEs TL10 heal heals for 10 health/sec. a heal lasts for 14 secs exactly, about 2 secs to switch to the tool & stealth, so 2 secs unstealthed healing, 12 secs STEALTHED while healing. lets do the math here: 12 secs x 10health/sec = 120 health recovered while stealthed.

all it is is somewhat of a death delay, not alot health recovered, but a good size chunk. if you're not healing when he heals & stealths, just heal yourself, wait for em to come out etc.

Yeah thats all well and good, but if you've got the the stage in a 1v1 that you need to stealth, you need some practice. I can understand the need to stealth if more than one person turns up, but your CON should be good enough to handle two players (unless they are both APUs, you can have all the energy resist in the world but HL will still kill you).

And of course your math is working on the basis that you weren't hit with a DoT, and there isn't a barrel down. And if the tl10 can't be run cast, then if you chose to use it in battle chances are the damage would be made back in the time it takes you to stop and cast it, whereas a tl3 can be cast on the move and when tied with a medi you regen a lot of health.

I'll stick with my tl3 for now, and I doubt I will sink to the level of using a stealth tool (haven't used one since my BoH setup in NC1 when we could use Stealth 1).

Ch1n Th3 M4g
25-05-05, 14:37
if u see these clans come back... i'd like to see all servers will be merged to 1slot server and all the oldplaya clans fighting eachother =)
(well, i dont know any pluto/uranus old clans... i did my crossjump to terra with nc2 starting.)
like ... "holy shit!! zone H_12 got 150 runners >_<, cannot zone out O_O!!"

haha 1 slot server
christ these pluto skum really wana lose all there ppu's :lol: :lol:

p.s
1 slot server's sux teh balls tbfh.....i aint going 2 buy a account for every char
like most of u pluto-pussys.

Vae Victis
25-05-05, 14:47
1) lol magness

2) Friendly, they wont make s/d self cast only, tanks and APUs cant use shelter.. not fair for them.

3) @Doc (and maybe Sultana; not directly) Everyone whos been in a team with me KNOWS that I never EVER use parashock, simply coz it costs me too much mana (non PA setup, low mana pool) and if I miss the para, I gotta cast it again.. waste of mana and boosters.
(I prefer casting the "feared" shelter on enemies :p)

4) only VENOM and Dark may know all 4 my chars. the rest will know 2 max.
(in case Bugs reads this and will reply that he knows 3 of my alts; I've got an APU and a PPU, Project Blue is the APU, in time everyone will know my PPUs name so I really dont care about that (I dont mind ppl knowing my PPUs name, can't touch him anyway ;)) (<---ego)

5) careturtles.

6) ...

7) right....

8) k

Jesterthegreat
25-05-05, 14:57

And on the topic of PEs having the n00b stealth: I need to get me one before I decide how nasty they can be :p

you don't think highley of someone who gets the most out of his char?

why not complain about people using drugs to augament their setups too :rolleyes:

infact why spec resists... armours there for that right?

only morons think healing is for noobs... why would i stand there and refuse to heal in a fight?

honour
25-05-05, 21:08
no matter what u all say.

im still sexy :angel:

Infinite
25-05-05, 22:09
no matter what u all say.

im still sexy :angel:
That so don't sound like something warrior would say....

hmmm truthfully i dont remember loosing a fight against the dark light. I really dont remember dark nc1 been a problem to beat at all. That don't sound liek you either. We had some fucking AWSOME fights against NDA though. THe kind of fight you would never even achieve half the fun of anymore. Yes we came back again and again AND yes we (the real DarK) lost probably over 90% of our fights against you but who gives a shit when your having that much fun. I'v enever come close to that in NC2. We lived in an age of turrets doing no damage, noob buffing didn't exist, ZERGing wasn't ever mentioned, Pol/Del still played :D

DarK just had that "thing" I can't explain it really i tried on "our" forums, we jsut connected , we kne each other. Granted there was only about 40 of us and it was a 1 slot server (*pines*) so i guess it was easier to know each other without all these alts and shit but hey.

Who cares n e way AYB (maybe with the exception of FAnG :P ) would kick anyones ass (yes a few of of them are in TDK, but there the ones I guess which stopped us leaving earlier.)

If only the old crew would come back :), I'm sure I'll be back when i come back to my senses.

Mr Friendly
25-05-05, 23:59
2) Friendly, they wont make s/d self cast only, tanks and APUs cant use shelter.. not fair for them.

well #1, its comin from a GM, & #2, the reason they cant use shelter is cuz they use the strongest weps in the game....ya.

And of course your math is working on the basis that you weren't hit with a DoT, and there isn't a barrel down. And if the tl10 can't be run cast, then if you chose to use it in battle chances are the damage would be made back in the time it takes you to stop and cast it, whereas a tl3 can be cast on the move and when tied with a medi you regen a lot of health.

i never said i even stealthed during a fight, & this was with my PE who was base 75 dex, /59 or so, usin a LiB i barely meet the reqs for. had quite a bit of PEs lose =D & the occassionasl 2 or 3 that wouldnt NOT stealth if their health got below 1/2.
all im sayin is thats how much health one could refill from stealthing with a TL10 heal & having the %s i get.

Mr_Snow
26-05-05, 00:00
Yeah, unfair on tanks having no shelter, since they have highest con.
They used to have the best armour too.

APUs used to be grand without shelter, until they completely nerfed aggressive spells.

Problem is that instead of fixing ppu's, KK spent 2 years balancing the other classes around PPUs

stupid

Doc Holliday
26-05-05, 20:07
1) lol magness

3) @Doc (and maybe Sultana; not directly) Everyone whos been in a team with me KNOWS that I never EVER use parashock, simply coz it costs me too much mana (non PA setup, low mana pool) and if I miss the para, I gotta cast it again.. waste of mana and boosters.
(I prefer casting the "feared" shelter on enemies :p)

4) only VENOM and Dark may know all 4 my chars. the rest will know 2 max.
(in case Bugs reads this and will reply that he knows 3 of my alts; I've got an APU and a PPU, Project Blue is the APU, in time everyone will know my PPUs name so I really dont care about that (I dont mind ppl knowing my PPUs name, can't touch him anyway ;)) (<---ego)

5) careturtles.

6) ...

7) right....

8) k

Wasnt personal i just used your post as a representation of the community as a whole from what i last recall of it. Also i know u dont use para. it wasnt me that mentioned it. it was someone else. i hate para always have. when i ran in to an ff raiding party in pepper park i got 2 of them before they had me with the para at which point i ran. wasnt worth it so i wholeheartedly agree with ya on that one mate.

My idea still stands i think they need to downgrade the abilities of the ppu some more and also downgrade the mob damage in accordance so that ppus can still cast heal/shelter/def but so it wont be as sodding powerful as it is now. that would be good so that with enough people hitting a ppu they could bring him down a tad easier. i recall back in nc1 before the so called noob buffing you could see 5 6 even 7 people or more trying to gang ******** the sole surviving ppu in many an op fight.

Personally i think it should be easier to kill them than it perhaps is now.

you guys have your say over it all. if my account had of been active i woulda said this in callashs thread.

ive fought people in op fights and got in to some great 1 v 1s with my tank only to have the guy i was taking to school run to one of the 6000 ppus they had and get insta healed cos of the holy heal/sanct.

It just pisses me off. make the class not so ubergodlike and i think people will diversify.

Who ever said something about getting your imps wrecked you can always try logging off that char dead and gettin a rez later if your imps are that precious. the only one i would care about is the mc5 the rest can be gotten easy.

Anyway enough from me. ive been gone a while to know how things are now but i remember like Netphreak said how things used to be and the lack of reliance on ppus was a darn good thing imho.

E. Cryton
26-05-05, 20:41
doc, there is no sense in posting more advices how to fix the ppu...

the community posted ideas how to fix the ppus the past 2 years and what have they done ? posting a few old ideas to make everyone think they're working on it...

Doc Holliday
26-05-05, 21:03
doc, there is no sense in posting more advices how to fix the ppu...

the community posted ideas how to fix the ppus the past 2 years and what have they done ? posting a few old ideas to make everyone think they're working on it...

lol. i just said my piece. this topic has gone way off its original but i was respondin to a comment others made previous eric thats all.......

i do agree with you though. maybe someone important will see this and respond who knows.

Street
27-05-05, 01:50
i like ppu's

Street
27-05-05, 01:51
Who cares n e way AYB (maybe with the exception of FAnG :P ) would kick anyones ass

*s*******************

Infinite
27-05-05, 02:49
*s*******************
The original one.

Netphreak
29-05-05, 17:28
Yeah, unfair on tanks having no shelter, since they have highest con.
They used to have the best armour too.

APUs used to be grand without shelter, until they completely nerfed aggressive spells.

Problem is that instead of fixing ppu's, KK spent 2 years balancing the other classes around PPUs

stupid

I gotta say i agree with your post completely, now that i think about it KK have pretty much balanced/nerfed the other classes around PPU's.

Tanks should get some better armor maybe TL100-TL109 Armor? (Boots, Trousers, Helmet etc...)

Nullvoid
29-05-05, 18:27
hmm? What exactly is wrong with a tank's resists(con skills and armour together) as they currently stand?

Jesterthegreat
29-05-05, 18:30
hmm? What exactly is wrong with a tank's resists(con skills and armour together) as they currently stand?

some people will never be happy until their class has the best defence... of course the CS shouldnt be nerfed either.

in fact there should be 0 advantage of playing a PE at all... it should be a pointless class :p

Mr_Snow
29-05-05, 18:42
in fact there should be 0 advantage of playing a PE at all... it should be a pointless class :p
PE's
> speed with weapon out
> heal
> so easy to cap
> with shelter should have almost as good resists, but less health
> Can be good RC/PC/HC/MC
> Drive
> They can stealth now, not sure tho?

Damage dealers should be apu > spy > tank + pe
hardest to kill should be ppu > tank > pe > apu > spy(but spy can stealth)

btw, my first char was a rifle pe, right when they nerfed pain easers(stewie on uranus)

E. Cryton
29-05-05, 18:47
wow, i can heal myself ... i can be capped in a few hours ... and i'm so damn fast and i cap my slasher / hl / fl, awesome !
and i drop like shit in an op-fight coz of my resists...
as a pe u do equal dmg as a tank in an op-fight, but compare the tank resist with ppu primes and sd with a pe with ppu support...

Vae Victis
29-05-05, 19:33
PEs gain the least from ppu support..

just remove monks and make a new class ... then we dont have to whine about paraspammer, or how some ppus are god or whatever.
how bout that, huh?

mulle
29-05-05, 19:43
PEs gain the least from ppu support..

just remove monks and make a new class ... then we dont have to whine about paraspammer, or how some ppus are god or whatever.
how bout that, huh?
best thing to happen to nc.....EVAH

Infinite
29-05-05, 19:47
When a PE takes as long to cap as anyother class I'll give them sympathy :)

I have one BTW, I play often.

Jesterthegreat
29-05-05, 20:58

when a tank has to gain as much (proportionally) as a PE for Woc#5 as a PE... then i'll give them sympathy.

Vae Victis
29-05-05, 21:22
when a tank has to gain as much (proportionally) as a PE for Woc#5 as a PE... then i'll give them sympathy. when KK listens to their customers... then i'll give them sympathy.

E. Cryton
29-05-05, 21:51
dude, they do !
at the german com talk we had soooo many discussions about ppus ...
so many costumers said the ppu has to be, so the nibs can own... otherwise it'd be too frustrating for them to get owned all the time and they'd leave the game..

so lets keep that skillasskicking class for the wannabes...

Morganth
29-05-05, 22:18

Regardless of how long any class takes to cap, if you are good at a class you are equal to someone who is good at their particular class. If you get owned by PEs, it has nothing to do with the speed it takes to cap them.

And yes, Woc5 for PEs does take the piss, bottle it and save it for later.

Mr Friendly
29-05-05, 23:25
i want the damn WoC weapons >_< jizz for plasma beam :D

Doc Holliday
30-05-05, 01:53
when KK listens to their customers... then i'll give them sympathy.

that actually made me laugh. nice 1.

Vae Victis
30-05-05, 08:24
so lets keep that skillasskicking class for the wannabes...hey im a ppu! o_O

still id like to see monks removed from the game, or at least para (complete para, not just pvp para, also copbot/doyguard para)

this game isnt what it used to be.
if u wanna raid the city (as a pro or as a anticity) all u will see is LE'd ppl and occasionally a high lvl runner (tradeskiller with 90% chance of 100 sl)
only fun thing there is, is OP fights.
pro city are the zergers atm

eprodigy
30-05-05, 08:51
still id like to see monks removed from the game
yes i agree the game would be better without monks, it truely would.... think (and i know it sounds crazy, just humor me) what if to beat someone you actually needed to be better then them ... the people who want ppus to stay in either: are ppus (most likely played another class and died 10000 times so switched because they heard PPU's were invincible), or people who really suck and need a ppu to survive more then 5 seconds in any circumstance.

also yeah fighting sucks, only 1/100 times you go looking for a fight you will find one. 1/1000 you will actually get a good fight (IE: not bringing 4 ppus to kill a single PE). i find when i do get a fight it seems to be with the same 4-5 different people. cool people that enjoy on killing 12 vs 1 but actually are looking for a good fight. most of these old ncat guys who i remember everyone despising so well (hell i was a whiner too) are the only ones that dont get off on zerging people with more ppus then fighters, had a couple good duels with cryton today and the best fights ive had IG are always with ncat or neg32 or so called idiots who just want a good fight - a fight that ends with "gf","that was fun" not "you fucking lamer blah blah".

Bugs Gunny
30-05-05, 09:05
There's a difference between venom and those neg32 guys.
Even though i don't like what they both do, venom has skill, those other guys.... let's just say their beltcontents complement our clancabs nicely.

Vae Victis
30-05-05, 10:20
the people who want ppus to stay in either: are ppus (most likely played another class and died 10000 times so switched because they heard PPU's were invincible), or people who really suck and need a ppu to survive more then 5 seconds in any circumstance.
err
my main class for the past 2 years is PPU...
i died 10000 times on a tank, after that i switched to ppu
yes im invincible (:p)

i want to see them removed.
PPUs are the hardest class to play (watch own buffs, watch teammembers buffs, prevent them from dying, prevent urself from dying, etc etc)
I like playing on my PE (once hes capped) and whenever i wanna PvP, theres a PPU there.. I cant do shit when I'm fighting someone who's got a PPU up his arse.. PEs just dont do enough damage for that.

I remember the pepperpark 1 fights, most of the times PE only.. those were the good ol' days :(

eprodigy, most of the times I was the only PPU in ncat, sultana was a PPU, but hes australian, meaning he sleeps during our (european) daytime/evening.
we never zerged, altho smurf and sultana (now NC-E / u4n) did zerg anticity with blood and soldierz.

funny how procity whines about zergs then 3 months later they're zerging anti :rolleyes:

Jesterthegreat
30-05-05, 10:54
we had some good fights vs BLOOD and co. a few days ago.

started outside CA HQ, moved to NEXT HQ a little later.

in fact at the CA HQ an unclanned CA tank (an NNRA alt i think) was being supported by 2 PPU's vs a 5 drug using uncapped VENOM PE and me PPUing... no i'm an awful PPU tbh. i dont play the monk enough, and don't want to. but anyway... point is... it became a fight with about 5 VENOM vs 5-6 pro city guys. sure (as ever) people zoned... but hey people may whine about zoning (from either side) but i take it as a compliment people are so sure they will die :p i zoned myself once or twice (awful ppuing as per :p things like rezzing someone then getting para'd. whip out the anti para and cast... oh... i left the rez in that slot... now i got no mana left... shit and i'm anti buffed! where's that fucking zoneline?!)

Vae Victis
30-05-05, 11:18
(awful ppuing as per :p things like rezzing someone then getting para'd. whip out the anti para and cast... oh... i left the rez in that slot... now i got no mana left... shit and i'm anti buffed! where's that fucking zoneline?!) :lol:

Jesterthegreat
30-05-05, 11:25
:lol:

i still managed to be the only ppu there that didn't die though :p

Vae Victis
30-05-05, 11:30
again:
:lol:

Nullvoid
30-05-05, 13:26
hmm, I like everyone's assumption that you have chosen ppu because you suck at the other classes. My very first char was a ppu, and I found I liked the style of play. It wasn't till I got near cap and acquired some nice spells that I realised quite how godlike it was going to be. Overpowered, yes. A refuge for *unskilled* people who can't use the other classes, no.

Vae Victis
30-05-05, 14:43
I only said I sucked with tanks...

been playing Soldier of Fortune 2 before NC for about 2-3 years, if you're used playing 1st person shooters and it's aiming.. you'll play better with monks.
point and click... point and click...
and pistoleros for win

Morganth
30-05-05, 14:50
I only said I sucked with tanks...

been playing Soldier of Fortune 2 before NC for about 2-3 years, if you're used playing 1st person shooters and it's aiming.. you'll play better with monks.
point and click... point and click...
and pistoleros for win

Yeah, I agree. I was away from NC for about 3 months, and in that time I played a lot of CS:S. As soon as I come back, my APUs aiming is already up to scratch, but I need to get some more practice in with recticle based classes. Need to push my PPUing skills from below crap to average I think as well.

Vae Victis
30-05-05, 15:07
try doing it the other way around :p
I was away from NC also for about 3 months, also played CS:S
couldn't aim for shit when I started.
looking at my First Person Shooter history.. I shouldn't have any real problems playing CS:S (played CS 1.5 for a few weeks aswell)

took me a month of fulltime gaming til I had my aim back.
Then back to NC.. Only thing I could do was playing APU, PvM :p
PPUing was rusty as hell (PvM still :p)

I just cba anymore for NC, Im not gonna play to be the best anymore (I did try to do that, didnt work out :p) Im playing for fun these days.

Morganth
30-05-05, 15:13
try doing it the other way around :p
I was away from NC also for about 3 months, also played CS:S
couldn't aim for shit when I started.
looking at my First Person Shooter history.. I shouldn't have any real problems playing CS:S (played CS 1.5 for a few weeks aswell)

took me a month of fulltime gaming til I had my aim back.
Then back to NC.. Only thing I could do was playing APU, PvM :p
PPUing was rusty as hell (PvM still :p)

I just cba anymore for NC, Im not gonna play to be the best anymore (I did try to do that, didnt work out :p) Im playing for fun these days.

heh.

Same here, I'm playing to have fun, which is why I tend to log off if we aren't fighting. I came back to NC for the PvP, even though WoW > NC. Its gonna take a while to get the PPUing upto scratch, but thats ok. I'll go PPU when we fight Blood, and APU when we fight U4N :p

Vae Victis
30-05-05, 15:15
heh.

Same here, I'm playing to have fun, which is why I tend to log off if we aren't fighting. I came back to NC for the PvP, even though WoW > NC. Its gonna take a while to get the PPUing upto scratch, but thats ok. I'll go PPU when we fight Blood, and APU when we fight U4N :pfighting Blood is fun(ny) :p

Bugs Gunny
30-05-05, 15:27
I find looking at the map funny :-)

And there's another surprise for you dome folks, but we'll let that be unveiled by someone else..........

Morganth
30-05-05, 15:28
I find looking at the map funny :-)

And there's another surprise for you dome folks, but we'll let that be unveiled by someone else..........

Yeah, must be a great feeling to use 6 PPUs and 7 fighters to take Foster's from 2 Paradox...

A good number of them weren't even Blood, but I still recall killing all your fighters at McP quite clearly :rolleyes:

Bugs Gunny
30-05-05, 15:34
Well, if you realy must recal fond memories, let me recall one of you apu-ppu teams shout on ooc that we should come fight them at mcp. So me on bugs gunny and i think bioknight on his apu went there, killed them both.

Every clan has good fighters, and every clan has people still learning. The fact that we are open to new players and actualy have a program and people designated to helping noobs doesn't help with the "avergage leetnesfactor" of blood. Some clans only recruit veteran players.
We do however have a blast from when we log on till we log off.

I truly hope your clan enjoys the game as much as we do.

Morganth
30-05-05, 15:36
Well, if you realy must recal fond memories, let me recall one of you apu-ppu teams shout on ooc that we should come fight them at mcp. So me on bugs gunny and i think bioknight on his apu went there, killed them both.

Every clan has good fighters, and every clan has people still learning. The fact that we are open to new players and actualy have a program and people designated to helping noobs doesn't help with the "avergage leetnesfactor" of blood. Some clans only recruit veteran players.
We do however have a blast from when we log on till we log off.

I truly hope your clan enjoys the game as much as we do.

Well, I wasn't the one doing the inviting to McP, hence you killing them :)

I have nothing wrong with inviting n00bs to clans, hell I do it on WoW because they look upto me as the "uber capped character".

My clan always enjoys the game, and we will enjoy it a lot more when we can fight U4N. Can't OP war if pro-city don't have any OPs to attack :lol:

Vae Victis
30-05-05, 15:40
enough bragging for u guys, my turn ok? o_O

Midian + Little Magic Sock @ CRP. killed 6 Blood then went for the OP.
during lack of hackers we had the OP 1 hour later.
kthnxbye

everyone has good days and bad days.. it's all about fun.
I really couldnt care less if I die in a game.
*logs off and cries to mommy*
o_O

sultana
31-05-05, 04:29
Sultana + Skuid @ Doy tunnels

Roxxed those mobs so hard they dropped an ultima.