PDA

View Full Version : Map of Gaya mining facility 1

Darkana
21-05-05, 11:07
Especially for you Heavyporker ;) a map of Gaya mining facility 1:
http://www.mantris.net/darkana/gaya1.png

As usual, do whatever you want with this :) Mining facility 2 is kinda straightforward, at the very "bottom" you will find another STORM Unit and the Tacholytium Titan Warbot for the Crahn epic.

I left the stuff from Gaya C open, because I doubt KK has added anything to it, yet. It's basicly a number of concentric circles.

sultana
21-05-05, 12:16
If you follow mining facility 2 down to the end (through the "bugged" water :rolleyes: ) You'll also find a 120/120 S.T.O.R.M bot there, and a Tacholytium Titan Warbot.

BradSTL
21-05-05, 12:25
All these years and I've still never been inside. What's it got for mobs before you get to the boss mob room?

Dr Strange
21-05-05, 12:54
All these years and I've still never been inside. What's it got for mobs before you get to the boss mob room?

various malfunctioning copbot things (think their like 80/80+)

the higher ones drop the storm laser which aint half bad for a laser cannon. and the tacholoutywordinevercanpronounce warbot is in there for the crahn epic (40/40 mini warbot)

Vae Victis
21-05-05, 12:55
100/100 mobs but nothing serious
i'd say the hard part of gaya is getting there thru F13

netster
21-05-05, 12:56
brad : stormbots with rifles and stormbot which drops stormlaser

Darkana
21-05-05, 13:41
Actually you can meet rank 70 to rank 100(?) bots in there, aside from the two Malfunction S.T.O.R.M. Units, which are rank 120. Copbot Defector, Berzerk Copbot, etc.pp. They are sparsely spread over the levels, though.

The "threat" level is light to moderate, except for the STORMs, which can be classified as "very dangerous" (based on a high rank player). The biggest problem especially about the STORMs is the laggy health update and the occasional "wall-hack" (which allows them to shoot everything in the level within their range). Occasionally they do the one-shot-you-are-dead-thing 8| Guess why I first painted this map:
http://www.mantris.net/darkana/gaya.png:D
But: If you are careful, you can take the STORMs down all on your own.

I dunno what damage types they deal. Sure is, that energy is part of the equation. All use laser weaponary, pistols, rifles, and the cannon.

PS: Funny sidenote: The signs inside the mining facility read as "Gaia", whereas the map and other references actually say "Gaya".

Heavyporker
21-05-05, 18:22
Oh, sweet! Downloaded!

Very nice, actually. The simplicity adds to the effectiveness.

Nullvoid
21-05-05, 19:07
I prefer the more basic map of the two, it has a certain trueness about it :p

SnAkE_BE
22-05-05, 19:13
there is quite a little more gaya mine then on that map i think

they also got renagade cb, tacholytium wb ands some other shit