PDA

View Full Version : How much T-C do you need in Hacknet?

Superbron
21-05-05, 02:03
Erm, well the title is my question: How much T-C do you need in Hacknet to be viable? My char is a spy.

Mr Kot
21-05-05, 02:06
Considering that hacknet module damage, handling and range is calculated from 10%INT + 50%HCK + 40%T-C, i would say as much as poss.

Then again, i dunno how runspeed is calculated in hacknet, does ATH and AGL factor? or is it just INT and HCK that affects that? If no AGL is needed, stick the lot into T-C.

/edit: just seen the other thread about hacknet runspeed. I think the answer to one may well provide the answer to the other. Lupus is the numbers guru here ;)

[TgR]KILLER
21-05-05, 02:23
viable or to be competing with the best ?

imho as much as possible like said above. all int in hack and pretty much all dex in hack maybe 50to 70 agil but not more.

then again i haven't been in hacknet since the last patch that fucked it up. and the good hacknet spies that i knew left hacknet since then 1 went to WOW and 1 rerolled his hacknet spy :/

Kozmos
21-05-05, 02:30
140ish is enough if you go pure hck in INT

I think its around 160 hack and 130ish TC that caps the top 'spells' in hacknet, cant be arsed to log onto raziel to check tho

Superbron
21-05-05, 13:37
Ok, thanks all!

imper1um
21-05-05, 17:26
I'd spec about 160, and go for a pure HCK setup in INT

ZoVoS
21-05-05, 18:19
Then again, i dunno how runspeed is calculated in hacknet, does ATH and AGL factor? or is it just INT and HCK that affects that? If no AGL is needed, stick the lot into T-C.

it hast to affect speed in hacknet, back when my tank could use hacknet in beta he could outrun a capped hn spy

Mr Kot
21-05-05, 19:54
it hast to affect speed in hacknet, back when my tank could use hacknet in beta he could outrun a capped hn spy

Could be, but consider how much changed since Beta. Not only can tanks not enter now, but a lot of coding of hacknet stuff was tweaked, changed or completely rewritten.

I need to experiment with drugs etc to properly establish if ATH / AGL has any bearing at all on runspeed.