i think the rifles are most crap tho.

ZoVoS
21-05-05, 01:18
also does holy para override noobie para im hopeing not, hehe

numb
21-05-05, 01:21
para cant be overridden

http://neocron.ems.ru/weapon.html

is old but it has lists of para affects, suggesting the first shocker and first freezer pistol have the weakest affect at 19% stun. No idea how it is worked out. Also no idea if this still applies :)

[TgR]KILLER
21-05-05, 01:42
sneaky way to get deep into nc / pp without being to much botherd with the para from guards.. if your with 2 people just tl 1 shock eachother every time.. tho tl 1 shock doesn't last that long @ all.

ZoVoS
21-05-05, 03:00
i was thinking that like, i could run around all day and the useless bloody leg breakers the bots have woudlnt hurt me (and they are leg breakers, they do fuck all damage but u cant even crawl, the shock should leave u spasaming on the floor lol, i am forever shooting copbots even though im pro city, they just anoy me and my blessed hybreed can out heal them all )

bullshit that my thunderbolt only does 35% :O

besides there the old values when holy hybreeds could kill anything that mooved

Tankz0r
21-05-05, 12:31
besides there the old values when holy hybreeds could kill anything that moovedahh the good ole days

Vae Victis
21-05-05, 12:58
blessed hybs can kill anything that moves, all u need is stupid ppl that dont cast a deflector :D

arent I right, Rangers? :D:D:D
oh yeah Emmerson fight 8 of them vs my hyb.
no def on the ppu... ya he died in seconds then he said i hacked o_O

Jesterthegreat
21-05-05, 14:10
i remember the days that a tank would whip out a freezer pistol and para everyone before we left the UG for an op war...

Vae Victis
21-05-05, 16:06
i remember me runcasting a holy para that only cost me 35ish mana and about the same effect as copbots have now.

hell i remember KILLING ppl on my ppu with a holy parashock bolt (the tl 7/8 one)

outdamaged tanks/spies.

ZoVoS
21-05-05, 18:17
the old days were good =) back when ppu's didnt need baseball bats lol

Street
23-05-05, 13:13
AND the the very brief time a ppu could use the new samurai sword was cool but then they nerfed it and increased the requirement to use it so now i have to find another wep :mad:

Vae Victis
23-05-05, 14:10
AND the the very brief time a ppu could use the new samurai sword was cool but then they nerfed it and increased the requirement to use it so now i have to find another wep :mad: tl1 knife?
mendicant rifle/pistol ?