PDA

View Full Version : Well i've just done my bit for NC2...

darknessfairy
20-05-05, 13:45
Was in town, getin clothes for my holiday (which i go on tomorrow!! spain here i come!!!!)
and i went into gamestation, woolies and game..
well wollies, didn't have nc2, BUT gamestation and game did.

Unfortunately, they were on the bottom shelfs :((( SO i moved them into eye view ;)

So hopefully people will be looking for SW, and get nc2 instead?! well my train of thought enayway :)

hope this helps guys n gals

Capt. Rik
20-05-05, 14:08
lol!

Have a good holiday - at least you'll get better weather than in England :D

Jesterthegreat
20-05-05, 14:13
from the thread title i thought this was a leaving thread 8|

have fun on ya hols ;)

darknessfairy
20-05-05, 14:21
from the thread title i thought this was a leaving thread 8|

have fun on ya hols ;)

lol if only... i haven't got the courage to press the "cancel" button.

but seriously, i suggest everyone does it....put the nc2 boxes in eyeview that is, not press the cancel button :/

ArgieD
20-05-05, 14:38
Actually that's a good idea.

I would have done the same but not thinking of posting it here so others can think of doing it too:) LOL

Why not joining the effort:) Let us all do our Saturday afternoon shopping downtown, and while we are at it, pop in a PC Software shop and rearrange the shelves pretending we are looking for something; then leave and get on with the actual shopping... ;)

Excellent post by the way:)

PS It's imperative you don't do it minutes before they close for the day

Bozz-Von Mel
20-05-05, 15:48
I went to the store, thinking about doing the same thing. Then it occured to me, oh NC2 is not for sale in this "small market" country.

Digital-Talios
20-05-05, 15:53
eh i fear for those poor store clerks... having to restraighten the shelves and putting things back in their proper place :rolleyes:

Jesterthegreat
20-05-05, 15:55
eh i fear for those poor store clerks... having to restraighten the shelves and putting things back in their proper place :rolleyes:

keeps em in a job eh?

whats a shelf stacker with no stacks to sort?

whats a policeman with no crime to stop?

they are unemployed people, thats what they are :p

Siygess
20-05-05, 16:31
Eh, the Game store in the Mall @ Bristol has copies of NC2. Someone must have got there before me, though, becasue they were already on the middle shelf :)

Original monk
20-05-05, 16:35
"every littlebit helps" said the mosquito .. and he pissed in the sea :p

if everyone does he's or her share then soon enough it will be floating with new players here :) im curious if FNAC, a big multimedia store here in antwerp will have NC2 or not .. didnt check yet tough they had NC1 in stock a few years ago :)

good job darknessfairy !

Tratos
20-05-05, 17:01
hehe day after release i did this in the GAME near me, went back yestersay when i went to see ep 3 found it on bottom shelf again.....and stuck it back at eye level, lol

Digital-Talios
20-05-05, 17:41
keeps em in a job eh?

whats a shelf stacker with no stacks to sort?

whats a policeman with no crime to stop?

they are unemployed people, thats what they are :p

store clerks do more then just sort through things other people stuck some where...

the question we should be asking is why would some one put NC2 on the bottom shelf... id think the less then popular games would be put at eye level... with this thinking i guess NC2 is doing well

Jesterthegreat
20-05-05, 17:45
the question we should be asking is why would some one put NC2 on the bottom shelf... id think the less then popular games would be put at eye level... with this thinking i guess NC2 is doing well

if i owned a shop i would rather display perfect dark 0 front and centre than nc2 front and centre...

you dont see Ford showrooms showing the old clapped out fiesta's and having the decent cars hidden away do you? you show the games that will sell well, not one you read got 24% in a review...

Digital-Talios
20-05-05, 18:31
imagine you really really want Halo2. you headed in there and looking for it. if you see it at the front of the store you dont look around for anything else. however if its in the back of the store you will have to lookk around for it and might see something else you want too. However it shouldnt be too hidden or the person might think that the game is out of stock and go the next store so a balance is needed ;)

Sakletare
20-05-05, 18:43
imagine you really really want Halo2. you headed in there and looking for it. if you see it at the front of the store you dont look around for anything else. however if its in the back of the store you will have to lookk around for it and might see something else you want too. However it shouldnt be too hidden or the person might think that the game is out of stock and go the next store so a balance is needed ;)
Just like milk in the store. :)

Jesterthegreat
20-05-05, 19:00
However it shouldnt be too hidden or the person might think that the game is out of stock and go the next store so a balance is needed ;)

if halo 2 just came out, and i couldnt see it in an obvious place, i would go somewhere else. i wouldnt spend ages looking, because i know thats how you end up buying crap

40$Poser
20-05-05, 20:28
I went to the store, thinking about doing the same thing. Then it occured to me, oh NC2 is not for sale in this "small market" country.

lol ya, and most people you ask if they ever heard of neocron and they are like neowhat?

Brammers
20-05-05, 20:38
Myself and Siygess will be conducting an undercover NCPD operation in Oxford tomorrow. All Oxford game stores will be made to answer to Reza if they are not selling NC! :lol:

Phlith
20-05-05, 21:29
Brammers, all you need to do is bring a sexy girl in with you.. have her pick up the game and tell EVERYONE they should play this game.. i think that would get their attention :)

RogerRamjet
22-05-05, 14:04
[ edited ]

RogerRamjet
22-05-05, 17:05
Err, i didnt type that reply, looks like Ramics been on my forum account.