PDA

View Full Version : "teh law" old site

Infinite
19-05-05, 00:35
Used to be a site i saw ages ago called teh law.

Anyone know the URL or have it saved anywhere?

Just had a convosation about it on coms and really wonna read it again :)

Inf

Oath
19-05-05, 00:52
http://cobra-hosting.com/neocron/

found this don't know if its the correct one since it timed out on me. But it's title reads we are teh law (google for "teh law"+neocron)

Infinite
19-05-05, 01:08
DOn't exist :S and google hasn't cached it :(

Opar
19-05-05, 08:43
Teh Law used to be so hilarious. They all wore their copbot armour and pretended to be copbots. Bless. :p

Mr Friendly
19-05-05, 08:53
i remember an HC PE with copbot armor from teh law on saturn try to gank me at MB bunker, i was on my /37 low tech pistol PE, @_@ he got out of range of my pistol b4 i could finish him O.o

Bugs Gunny
19-05-05, 09:15
They were funny as hell

Black Mamba
19-05-05, 10:03
yes it was quite fun, apart from i joined them on my hybrid when they faction changed but kosing the server was still very funny

Tankz0r
19-05-05, 15:13
ya teh law were funny, couple of C.R.C. plus others.

remember the bat boys story they had on the website, iirc they moved the site from where to where i cant recall

Morganth
19-05-05, 17:12
I remember "Teh Law". That was back in the day that I was more worried to see them on local than a Cartel member, because some Cartel members would leave me be whereas Ash Ketchum and Spacey wouldn't.

The other leader (i.e. not Ash) currently plays AO I believe, or at least he did at the start of the year.

NiMBle
19-05-05, 18:03
Ash Ketchum wasn't a bad Libby PE... but tbh... nothing special... mostly Teh Law consisted of PE's that enjoyed pking in p2 Aggies.

Dribble Joy
19-05-05, 18:13
n00b: 'Why you guys blow up my hovertech?'

Teh Law: 'It was in violation of parking rules citizen!!'

n00b: 'wtf? You guys are just being asses!'

Teh Law: 'Citizen is not cooperating with an NCPD officer! Immediate termination!'

*waffleage*

NiMBle
19-05-05, 18:16
TBH I never saw them outside of P2... I remember Little Terror was Teh Law for like a week... back when he was teh 'hardcore pk dont give a fuck man with weird accent on ventrilo'...

Never saw them with NCPD armor either... I'd probably quit by then.

Morganth
20-05-05, 01:38
n00b: 'Why you guys blow up my hovertech?'

Teh Law: 'It was in violation of parking rules citizen!!'

n00b: 'wtf? You guys are just being asses!'

Teh Law: 'Citizen is not cooperating with an NCPD officer! Immediate termination!'

*waffleage*

I remember that happening at MB. I think I was there on my APU (who became my PPU) with my chaincraft that I'd been grinding DEX for, and had parked it to one side of the ramp leading into MB. Some guy pulls up in a 4x4 and gets gunned down for parking without a ticket. He comes back, and Ash asks him to pay a fine or be terminated. Instead the guy asks why my Chaincraft wasn't destroyed for the same reason, and Ash replied "He complies with Reeza's specification of using the Law Enforcer Chip" and killed him again. Priceless.

"Teh Law" was comedy roleplay, they'd clean out MB of everything and claim it in the name of CA and tell all Mercs they were traitors. :lol:

LiL T
20-05-05, 02:55
TBH I never saw them outside of P2... I remember Little Terror was Teh Law for like a week... back when he was teh 'hardcore pk dont give a fuck man with weird accent on ventrilo'...

Never saw them with NCPD armor either... I'd probably quit by then. I was never in this clan but I may have sometimes been seen with them in aggies killing people, though more liking fighting against them. Its members were Twitch, Torque, Ash ketchum, simion from american pop idol, ramzi and some others I can't remember (sorry if I did not spell the names correctly)

Non of them play anymore most can be found lurking at furious-angels.co.uk trolling the boards, there website link was removed from this forum or at least the post was locked. I can't remember why but might have something to do with the racest nature of one of there jokes on it.

Whats wrong with my accent o_O ?

JUST kill HIM
JUST kill HIM
JUST kill HIM!!! :p

or was it ....

FFS MAN I DROPED ME BLOODY PA!

/edit or was that CRC members ?

NiMBle
20-05-05, 17:25
I was never in this clan but I may have sometimes been seen with them in aggies killing people, though more liking fighting against them. Its members were Twitch, Torque, Ash ketchum, simion from american pop idol, ramzi and some others I can't remember (sorry if I did not spell the names correctly)

Non of them play anymore most can be found lurking at furious-angels.co.uk trolling the boards, there website link was removed from this forum or at least the post was locked. I can't remember why but might have something to do with the racest nature of one of there jokes on it.

Whats wrong with my accent o_O ?

JUST kill HIM
JUST kill HIM
JUST kill HIM!!! :p

or was it ....

FFS MAN I DROPED ME BLOODY PA!

/edit or was that CRC members ?

I remember you didn't like dropping your PA.. mostly 'FFS!!! Fucking ASEN!!'...Ooooh I also remember when you use to go to Opfights even though you didn't have a Libby (or any other rare pistol for that matter) :lol: 'FFS Ian I need a Liberator like, cant do fuck all with this shyte thing..'

LiL T
20-05-05, 19:14
I remember you didn't like dropping your PA.. mostly 'FFS!!! Fucking ASEN!!'...Ooooh I also remember when you use to go to Opfights even though you didn't have a Libby (or any other rare pistol for that matter) :lol: 'FFS Ian I need a Liberator like, cant do fuck all with this shyte thing..'
hahaha think I know who you are now ;) funny thing is I'm damn sure I use to kill people with that thing honest

NiMBle
20-05-05, 19:55
I remember when I use to think a Liberator was like a really sweet rare that only a few people had :lol: Such a fool. Now I have almost one of everything.

PM Me with your guess of who I am :eek:

LiL T
20-05-05, 23:54
I remember when I use to think a Liberator was like a really sweet rare that only a few people had :lol: Such a fool. Now I have almost one of everything.

PM Me with your guess of who I am :eek:
Yeah becuase I was a new player getting your first rare takes time speicaly when you have no really idea what parts you need.