PDA

View Full Version : NC elite stand alone

Preach
18-05-05, 14:20
What happened to Soldierz and for that matter Resevoir Dogz, some massive fight over the last couple of months and now both of them dont even own a single op???? and they never have hardly any memebers online. I know some dogz are now in FF and a couple in Dark but i saw a few Rez Dogz yesterday at MB so they are still around. Have u guys given up???? whats happenin?

Jesterthegreat
18-05-05, 14:25
What happened to Soldierz and for that matter Resevoir Dogz, some massive fight over the last couple of months and now both of them dont even own a single op???? and they never have hardly any memebers online. I know some dogz are now in FF and a couple in Dark but i saw a few Rez Dogz yesterday at MB so they are still around. Have u guys given up???? whats happenin?

the majority of rez dogs have joined ff as you say, soldierz seem to have grown an ego and try to pk in the city instead.

the more anti zergs, the more the city realises they get better fights amongst themselves...

enigma_b17
18-05-05, 14:27
only op waring clans left really are:

ncelite
blood

to a lesser extent:

..:: H ::..
SXR
NNRA

Ascension
18-05-05, 14:29
Look back at NC 1 and Back Towards NC 2 - theres your answer ;)

Vae Victis
mhmm nope, either dark, ff or paradox should move to pro to balance the server, at least 85% is anticity. 10% pro and 5% CM

nobby
Dark and FF > ALL!!!

BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHA :p

Bugs Gunny
18-05-05, 14:57
Nc-elites went for rezdogz because it was obvious they all had alts in FF.
Soldierz seems to be ..... let's just say Spike isn't on much...

sultana
18-05-05, 14:59
Nc-elites went for rezdogz because it was obvious they all had alts in FF.
Rez Dogz broke the circle of love :rolleyes:

Original monk
18-05-05, 15:13
ninjahacking ... dodgy techniques in taggin ... whiningcontests vs eachother .. hacknetlaming ... some using gatling MK3 while this turret isnt even ingame ... zergs ... ya earn more cash with (real) trading then owning OP's .. OPwars are a question of who brings the most ppu's or monks in general ...

why would anyone in general even bother ?

BTW anyone selling me a gatling MK3 turret ? i cant find em anywhere in shops, hacknetdatabases or FSM's and i have screenshots that they are used by diffrent clans: GIMME THAT DAAMN TURRET LOL

Nullvoid
18-05-05, 15:14
so rez dogs were just a front for ff? to give the map a bit more colour? sigh... :rolleyes:

enigma_b17
18-05-05, 15:16
somed like that yea

pro-city banding together quite nicely recently, still a few nicks to work out though. Yes were still outnumbered but some1 has to be :)

Original monk
18-05-05, 15:17
so rez dogs were just a front for ff? to give the map a bit more colour? sigh... :rolleyes:

i dunno anything about rezdogs or FF ... but i do know the black cartel on saturn maybe better did the same in the old days (split a clan in pro and contra while actually the same) ... then it was les obvious zoneseek was cheating he's ass off ...

Toxen
18-05-05, 15:17
Gat MK3's are forsale but I will not announce the fact of where they are.

Original monk
18-05-05, 15:18

ok thanx for the info then ill yust PM youre clanboss :)

Toxen
18-05-05, 15:19
rgr that

Digital-Talios
18-05-05, 15:55
it does seam that DoY has NC out numbered. An average sized DoY hunting party in CRP is bigger then most NC op parties :(

landofcake
18-05-05, 15:59
I think i see a bandwagon coming ...

Fafhrd
18-05-05, 16:12

... which is the reason for Soldierz running around headless atm.

Then some players of soldierz (including me) have quit the clan and are going their own way.

€: But as soon he's back in the game, I'm sure there will be much more op fights with Soldierz. No doubt about that.

[TgR]KILLER
18-05-05, 16:13
lol people are so full of crap nowdays..

no rdogz were in ff before rdogz died off. they joined ff long after nce already took all their ops. half of rdogz quit playing neocron and about 4 or so rdogz that remained are in ff now. tho i know a few of them still have alts in rdogz but almost never play them. i think only 1 or 2 pure rdogz players are still around. but the clan as an opwar clan is completly dead.

and tbh its no suprise if soldierz really dropped off the map and if they really started attacking pro city it doesn't suprise me at all eighter. they were recruiting everybody they could see. and with that you get a high high risk of getting lamers aboard.

and all these numbers going around are biatched. paradox don't have that much people in the clan tbh. and ff and dark have maybe 20 active players. citycom numbers say fuck all half the people are inactive and since both dark and ff are old pluto clans half of them still got 2/3 accounts running.

the city doesn't have that many less players. but they just need to get their act together.

Toxen
18-05-05, 16:40
Think DRT and CRP/Cycrow need to be moved further apart it just makes it far to easier for a zerg sized doy force to return with a monk-o-lith op party, How about moving DRT to I-09 Plenty of room there for vechs and a race track and its certainly less hilly (read vechial freindly) and its sorta semi safezone with the trader union guards.

System
18-05-05, 16:41
Killer is right about the numbers, as a member of NC's-Elite, I do agree with him. The City factions do need to be more orginized then what it is. Neither clans from the Anti-City side needs to come to Pro-City, us pro city needs to get our act together and stop bitching at one another and PKing each other.

Within the next month I'll have a shit load of free time on my hands and so I'm going to now start to get more into getting things straighten out. We all need to make this game more interesting these days becuase its getting harder and harder to do :-\

But it does suck only seeing us owning OPs for Pro-City, I do wish other pro-city clans start back up again.
-- System --

Inntal
18-05-05, 16:47
Oh my god, I really love it when ppl talk about things they really got no clue of.

There has never ever been an alt in FF before Ghozt left.

Yeah Ghozt left, and thats the reason why most of us quit, too. He has been afk half a month before he left, then he finnaly told us that he'll be gone (when ghozt was afk in that time nothing worked anymore -> no dark green spots on the map).

After that, some of us got 1 single char to FF, all in all 2 hybrids, 2 apus. Until now, some have already left FF again.

I'm basically the only one who is active in FF (from RD), mainly because I wanna improve my spoken English and because lore is cool :D

SO: If you have no idea, just keep it for yourself.

RDevz
18-05-05, 16:59

In the Gatling Turret Mark 3 display department, obviously. They're on display in the bottom of a locked filing cabinet stuck in a disused lavatory with a sign on the door saying "Beware of the Leopard".

wolfwood
18-05-05, 17:16
why does everyone seem to run and join ff?

if the city peopl would just get totogether in one clan the city could be on top again..

Selendor
18-05-05, 17:21
DoY is strong because of the map-bias towards the best high-end levelling areas, and also because some people gravitate towards the winning side.

I find that on the whole there are not enough active good leaders around for Pro City, but there is certainly enough population on this side to own more ops. Whether it takes a clan merge or, in the case of Soldierz, the leader Spike ii being active again, is unclear.

Either way, if I log on and we don't have any Hacknet Op hackers, then we aint op warring!

Toxen
18-05-05, 17:37
Lets point out a little fact for a big portion of time FF owned the majority of the map what happens when a newbie comes in game and looks at the map and half of it is orange... They want to join the orange clan its nothing different than that go take a look at mars mercury or pandore anti City never really got a foothold situation there so they're not strong now FF may be large so what size doesn't matter yes i know how cliche that is but its true with crap like this just keep wearing down FF make it so less of the map is orange and newbies and people looking for a clans are less inclined to go ramm themselves up TGs ass
FF is no different than any other clan yes they may have a few doubious members in there ranks but any large clan gets that im sorry to say sooo quit ya whineing go take a FF op and go recruit some more.

edit: And for the upcoming zerg/ninja/500clans moan. So what if its not exploiting its a fair tactic people may gripe and moan about it but chances are positions reverse they'd do the same, theres gotta be upwards of hundred clans in the City get everyone one of those to take an op at the same and not even FF would be able to defend all of them.

wolfwood
18-05-05, 17:42
the problem with that is, there is no one left to take the op. If a pro city clan tried to take an ff outpost thye would be a little outnumberd =(. Not to mention ff was around when left and i come back and they run the place, but before i left there were pro city clans to defend outposts.

RogerRamjet
18-05-05, 17:47
There was a post while back saying NC-Elite are recruiting and this still stands.

And Toxen unfortunately size does matter (in Neocron that is), and unfortunately we've had a number of people go inactive since the clan started, and that doesnt help alot.

Toxen
18-05-05, 17:48
So take more than one op at once, not even FF can be everywhere at once, Divide and Conquer, its the oldest tactic in the book.

Toxen
18-05-05, 17:50
No offence but a post a while ago wooh... big deal the state of the map will say more than that post will, Actively recruit talk to people help newbies in the game build a rapour with them recruit them early on and work them up, heck get more people into the game if you need to.

Vae Victis
18-05-05, 17:59
There was a post while back saying NC-Elite are recruiting and this still stands.

And Toxen unfortunately size does matter (in Neocron that is), and unfortunately we've had a number of people go inactive since the clan started, and that doesnt help alot. size doesnt matter :D (ppl who say size doesnt matter have small penises o_O.. oh.. crap:rolleyes: )

a good apu ppu combo can take down fuckloads if they have the element of surprise and catch the enemy unbuffed/half buffed

Jesterthegreat
18-05-05, 18:14
So take more than one op at once, not even FF can be everywhere at once, Divide and Conquer, its the oldest tactic in the book.

a well organised zerg force can zerg the defences of any op war team quick enough to stop at least 2 op hacks... as for the others? if they decide that hacking 3 ops at once is lame, whats to stop them ninjaing it back that night?

Mr Kot
18-05-05, 18:28
only op waring clans left really are:

to a lesser extent:

NNRA

Make that "to a negligible extent"

NNRA are no longer part of the OP scene. We never really were OP fighters, we just looked after Gravis Uplink for a month earlier this year and got the bug for a while.

We'll help out pro-city whenever a couple of us are on, or we're in the mood, but there are hardly any of our members online nowadays. We only really had a core of about 7 long standing full-time members and another 4 more recent devotees. One by one, members have left either to go to other games, or to attend to RL issues or other projects.

Even while we had Gravis, we weren't in the OP scene for the fights, nor for the fame and kudos. We just wanted a bit of land to call our own. We even used to USE the land, not just for the zone bonus, but for the local hunting, cheap traders, SI free repping for our newbies to hunt and a safe haven when we wanted it. After all we put into the community over the last two years, i thought we at least deserved a "piece of the pie".

For a while, it seems like people even respected our easy going peaceful stance too. We hardly even got attacked by DoY clans. We kept the GR open for all as a mark of mutual respect. It turns out that the major threat to our OP was from our so called "allies". We got hacked (ninja and otherwise) more times by pro-city clans than anyone else. It just got the stage where i couldn't be bothered to defend any more as i hadn't a clue who our real enemies were. Also, with clannies disappearing into the sunset, we just had no-one on most of the time to defend. I wonder how we even kept the place for so long, seeing as i would log on every day, find no defenders on, but miraculously, the place was still ours. Could it be that we had the respect various clans who left us alone? Or am I just kidding myself?

We even had the idea of holding completely different events; events tailored towards runners of lower levels, not just capped people. Anyone new runners getting bored of levelling in the aggies etc. could join us and have a new levelling ground at their disposal, as well as really cheap ammo, boosters, medis, LOMs etc. The GR fees paid by higher level runners passing through to the swamp cave provided a welcome income for our cause. Providing equipment free to newbies costs money, and the income from owning Gravis offset this.

But enough dreaming, we were told in no uncertain terms one day, "if you can't get the members to defend, don't have OPs." Point taken. Defending wasn't even fun anymore. We had some fun fights too. Some with equal numbers, many without ppus. It just wasn't fun when we got attacked at our weakest without a hope in hell of defending, or when we logged on to find the OP had changed hands overnight without a single defending member online. No, this isn't a whine, just a fact. That's why i'm not gonna get involved in OPs again unless i'm a part of a much bigger outfit with members on around the clock and some fun to be had.

Still, it's nice to see NC Elite holding their own. We may not have clan facilities, but at least it's still same faction for a reasonable bonus. Yes, your labs and factories do get used for their intended purpose. All we need is a mine for recycling now. I see a DoY owned Redrock out there...jump to it :p

Toxen
18-05-05, 18:30
Absolutely nothing. "ninjaing" will always happen "zerging" will always happen if you ever think that will change you are sadly deluded unless someone is actually smart enough to organise a round the clock anti ninja/zerg force there is nothing that can be done about it

Phlith
18-05-05, 19:24
No offence but a post a while ago wooh... big deal the state of the map will say more than that post will, Actively recruit talk to people help newbies in the game build a rapour with them recruit them early on and work them up, heck get more people into the game if you need to.
Thats KKs job not ours...

Toxen
18-05-05, 19:31
So you want people to join your clan without putting in any effort to get them into the clan. And gettin people into the game isn't soley KK's job word of mouth advertising is one of the biggest contributers to new intake in MMO's

virgil caine
18-05-05, 20:15
What Mr. Kot said : )

Jesterthegreat
18-05-05, 20:48
So you want people to join your clan without putting in any effort to get them into the clan. And gettin people into the game isn't soley KK's job word of mouth advertising is one of the biggest contributers to new intake in MMO's

its nigh on the only contributer to nc...

Digital-Talios
18-05-05, 20:59
I have seen on Terra, Saturn, and Pluto how anti forces were always a major threat to freedom and continual survival of humanity. The question is how can we as loyal citizens of Neocron ban togehter, circle the wagons, and draw more people to our side? I think we need to get people more involved with the op scene, have them care about thier beloved city, and take pride in all that is wonderful!

trigger hurt
18-05-05, 21:49
i dunno anything about rezdogs or FF ... but i do know the black cartel on saturn maybe better did the same in the old days (split a clan in pro and contra while actually the same) ... then it was les obvious zoneseek was cheating he's ass off ...

First of all, we've already had this chat once before. Pull your fucking head out of your ass. ZoneseeK never cheated. His accounts were never banned and when he sold them, the person was able to activate the accounts.

Second, being a Black Cartel member from before we owned ops, you haven't the slightest fucking clue what you are talking about. We never, ever formed two clans to give the map some color. We preferred the map to be covered with one color cause it pissed off you whiney little cunts who couldn't seem to muster a large enough crowd to beat us, even with the cs/ts/ca/tg/fa/bt/pp/tt/cm clans all joined together to fight us.

Last, drop the black cartel shit. The clan is over 2 years dead. Only one person, that I know, that was in tbc on saturn is still around. His accounts have been cancelled.

Skusty
18-05-05, 22:02
soldierz seem to have grown an ego and try to pk in the city instead.
Lol :lol: Very funny...i havent known anyone pk in city :wtf: Well maybe the new members in clan but not old members as me :p

Tostino
18-05-05, 22:09
Lol :lol: Very funny...i havent known anyone pk in city :wtf: Well maybe the new members in clan but not old members as me :p
Not like you could do much even if you did try and PK in the city ;).

NiMBle
18-05-05, 22:16

'Old members' like you that doesnt do anything lol.. moose... u hardly opwar, u never pvp, u just spam clan chat :P

Original monk
18-05-05, 22:18
Last, drop the black cartel shit.

we had this chat before ? youre funny LOL

second im not telling they did split in 2 clans... im telling he ("the zone") better did :)

ill pm you a link ... then youlle notice im not the one blinded here ..

edit: send .. take a look at # 51

[TgR]KILLER
18-05-05, 22:55
'Old members' like you that doesnt do anything lol.. moose... u hardly opwar, u never pvp, u just spam clan chat :P

give skusty some credit i saw him in fa sector once talking to an npc. tho i remmeberd the name from the forum and smacked him silly with my apu :p but he did try to pvp.. err stealth. ;x

Tantta
19-05-05, 01:24
mess with the best and die like the rest!

Mr Friendly
19-05-05, 08:39
mhmm nope, either dark, ff or paradox should move to pro to balance the server, at least 85% is anticity. 10% pro and 5% CM

few of us discussed it actually i think it was last night. we didnt discuss long, just for a few mins, but one faction we have in mind is CA cuz Tupac wants to use the CA rav =p. Personally id like to go procity, i can ignore who we'd have to be on the same side as, but if we do go procity, if blood does nething to piss us off, we've fought plenty of allies in the past =) we'll do it again ;) & at least we wouldnt be havin to deal with Blood bargin in on the fights between us & nc elite or us & soldierz. =/

about zerging, really, if one side has less than like 6 ppl on & they're taking an OP, even if the clan has 2 on, trust me, like say oh, if CC & Dan were the only two on in our clan at the time, they'd drop all 7 of em. & if they were avg guys, its not really a zerg. yea pro would outnumber by 2x-3x as many ppl, but with less than 6 ppl on the attacking side, thats not many ppl at all u have to drop... have a decent chance as long as your fighters are good. but yet NC Elite yesterday i believe has about 3 less than us so after we take chester after a lil bit of a fight, both blood & some random pro clans show up O.o like i said with the move, we wouldnt have to be dealing with this nonsense.
we fought FF full time on pluto for quite a while. by the looks of things Lore has gotten better with good sportsmanship & 95% of all fights we had with FF, no allies were called, there was no zerging (not classified as ninjaing), & we both enjoyed the fights. even though no matter what all u guys say, us in DarK have never had more fun fighting FF (compared to the n**s we have to fight now O.o) b4 it got near the end of nc1 & the ninjaing started =/ but that was discussed & stopped.
newayz my thoughts for the..week, i guess, mo fockin reformats & loose connection on my cable modem >_<
l8r

Bugs Gunny
19-05-05, 09:35
I'm sure everyone in the city would welcome a clan of hardened fighters as their new neighbours ;)
It seems that CA operatives are indeed recruiting mainly from the Crahn Sect ranks lately. Maybe because pay is better when you've got a steady job with medical benefits working for CA.

netster
19-05-05, 10:10
i would personally go for CM instead of city, but would just move my pe to CA for the CA PA (hell yes,i like the armor, dont ask me why =) ). but when i see the numbers of runners / each opfight i see ... i rarely see CM (okay i walked to MB to finally see one), but masses of procity+doy runners. so i dont see any need to move FF or any other doy clan to procity or CM.

Alan
19-05-05, 10:40
The problem's faced by the inhabitants of Neocron, are mainley caused by their own ego's. The resason Dome forces turn up in such numbers is there's very little OP action this days, so we're all spoiling for a fight. As aoon as someone says there's a fight at <x> OP we'll all head over, usually the defending clan hasn't even asked for assistance.

netster
19-05-05, 10:55
hmmm not kinda sure about that. FF only comes, when someone asks on alliance and we want to fight.

RogerRamjet
19-05-05, 13:32
but yet NC Elite yesterday i believe has about 3 less than us so after we take chester after a lil bit of a fight, both blood & some random pro clans show up O.o like i said with the move, we wouldnt have to be dealing with this nonsense.

When you attacked me had me, smurf, carlos and smetlar online, you had 14 on the citycoms plus some paradox guy. So please, dont speak outta your ass.

E. Cryton
19-05-05, 13:37
i'm really glad that i stoped op-fighting.
well, i dont even need to leave nc anymore for fightings.
where is the sense in going to crp for a few with my tank or pe and getting killed after 2 mins by ppu/whatevachar teams ...
hell, i dont give a shit about dark, ff, paradoy etc anymore, if they need the masses, let them get their masses, if they dont have the skill, let em use their ppus, if they want to fight, let em outnumber u.
how many times did ff say "we fight clanonly!" ? and on one of my screenshits a ff member says "no way!" after i asked him if its possible to fight clan vs. clan...

its sense - and useless to keep on talking about this shit, it leads to nowhere.

but damn, looks like my lowtech pistol pe has become famous, everyone talks about zerg !

Vae Victis
19-05-05, 13:39
VENOM for w1n tbh

Original monk
19-05-05, 13:39
i dont care about FF ... however good or bad they may call emselves .. especially the line: we take back cycrow by any means ... annoys me ...

i know that kind of "by any means" allready by now...

tough it gets annoying cause i hear it every 2 days on trade ... like yesterday ...

still .. i got my joy allready, firebarreling AFKers in the underground .. with 20 at a time :)

Preach
19-05-05, 13:41
When you attacked me had me, smurf, carlos and smetlar online, you had 14 on the citycoms plus some paradox guy. So please, dont speak outta your ass.

hes talkin about a different fight rog, not the one with smurf runnin around like a drom with a moonie up its ass, he even rezzed one of our apu's o_O. I always feel sorry for Smurf, he seems to always be the last man standing and running his little non pa legs off

Vae Victis
19-05-05, 13:49
i still dont get it...
NCAT (6-8 of us) used to get ZERGED by the complete fucking server, FA Alliance, Tsunami, Twilight Guardian...
we never ever complained about that, hell it gave us something to brag after we won ;)

the FF fanboi alliance actually has a FEW good fighters, and the fact that they have ppl on around the clock makes them dangerous (ninjahack? o_O)

the difference between the FF fanboi alliance and the FA Alliance we had on uranus is that the FF fanboi alliance actually THINK about how they fight and their tactics.
thats what makes them dangerous.

procity is doing the same as the fanboi alliance tho, procity also zergs.
but since the fanboi alliance has more experience in zerging they still win, thats what pisses the procity zerg off.

change about half of FF to pro or something, even the server, fight clan v clan.
that'll bring balance to (the force o_O) the server

Hoernerice
19-05-05, 14:02
if u miss us no fear. we reorganise us at mom.
also we try to make cm as faction wich bring fear to their enemys. for that all cms will get today or tomorow a mail. rest u will see.

Vae Victis
19-05-05, 14:08
also we try to make cm as faction wich bring fear to their enemys. for that all cms will get today or tomorow a mail. rest u will see.
CM will bring fear to their neutrals aswell, VENOM will take care of that :)
will VENOM get a mail from u?
if u start mailing VENOM, plz skip Project Blue, thnx :)

Bugs Gunny
19-05-05, 14:10
Last night i said on ventrilo i don't want to hear the word "zerg" anymore. There is no such thing in a game like this. It's about politics, alliances, strategy, skill and numbers.
If you want to play even number maches go play CS or fight in the fightnights.

There's a lot more to neocron than just taking two 8 man teams to an op and battle it out. There's the whole structure of clans that has to be created and maintained, alliances, dealing with difficult people, .....

Hoernerice
19-05-05, 14:12
CM will bring fear to their neutrals aswell, VENOM will take care of that :)
will VENOM get a mail from u?
if u start mailing VENOM, plz skip Project Blue, thnx :)
i said all cms that mean all cms.

Jesterthegreat
19-05-05, 14:18

all i see Res Dogz doing is fighting alongside FF...

which "enemies" are you going to bring fear to? its only paradox left in TG really...

Vae Victis
19-05-05, 14:19
i said all cms that mean all cms. what if i tell u im not interested in that mail and it would save u AND me time if u didnt send it to me.
i guess ill have to wait with transferring my chars to CM then, then i only gotta delete it once

just post it in the fucking faction forum in stead of mailing.

Hoernerice
19-05-05, 14:22
if u intrest or not is not my problem. every cm get this mail.

jester we fight the ppl wich atacked us. and if u intrest to know. i have no char in a other faction then cm. never was somewhere else.

Jesterthegreat
19-05-05, 14:24
jester we fight the ppl wich atacked us.

so you choose your own enemies rather than following F6... we should get on well then ;)

Vae Victis
19-05-05, 14:25
if u intrest or not is not my problem. every cm get this mail.

jester we fight the ppl wich atacked us. and if u intrest to know. i have no char in a other faction then cm. never was somewhere else. if we attack u, must we fear u guys at MB ?
ill show u ph34r

Dykie
19-05-05, 14:28
1 -About soldierz, we are a bit inactive these days, but its not for long. Lot of ppl including spike has exams and lot of rl problems and things to do.
2 - about innercity pk'ing, it was just a little misunderstandin with NCelites, couple members of both clans werent patient enough to each other, but now its over.
3 - My clan is made not for takin all ops on the map, its about figting on ops. Thats why we tryin to fight alone without any help from city clans.

Hoernerice
19-05-05, 14:29
what if i tell u im not interested in that mail and it would save u AND me time if u didnt send it to me.
i guess ill have to wait with transferring my chars to CM then, then i only gotta delete it once

just post it in the fucking faction forum in stead of mailing.
that would mean u would have done already. but u have so ........

and till f6 came into game i hated it. i never played after this static system. if it would be more flexible ok. but so........ for me all neutral till they atack us.
and ppl dont have to fear us =P was j/k.

RogerRamjet
19-05-05, 14:38
hes talkin about a different fight rog, not the one with smurf runnin around like a drom with a moonie up its ass, he even rezzed one of our apu's o_O. I always feel sorry for Smurf, he seems to always be the last man standing and running his little non pa legs off

Ah sorry, didnt realise. And at that fight at chester i was the last one standing, unfortunately the GR security setting for like grant failed me, lol.

Bugs Gunny
19-05-05, 16:08
It's nice to see soldierz and nc-elites finaly solved their issues.

Jesterthegreat
19-05-05, 16:09
It's nice to see soldierz and nc-elites finaly solved their issues.

"nice to see NC's E kicked mint fear out for causing shit" ;)

Bugs Gunny
19-05-05, 16:26
Damn, watch your attitude on the forums Jester...

If not, we may see a "Nice to see VENOM kicked Jester out for being too nice" post :-)

Original monk
19-05-05, 16:37
"nice to see NC's E kicked mint fear out for causing shit" ;)

oow, ic im not the only one that had troubles with em lately :)

edit: this guy and he's friend nelly (clobber) tl3 healed continuesly .. think they did it about 20 times orso, shooting with rav's in the meanwhile (yes i was allied and went there because they killed me friend (we where in lan so i saw it happen) who was also allied to them and lomming @ medicare .. why they killed em ? i dunno .. because he was easy prey with 40 synaps ?? sad sad .. ) ..

i kept running circles but they zoned everytime they where on about 10 hp ... no use fighting em really .. happend about 10 times ..

till about some minutes later suddenly a GM stands infront of me noobbuffing me, im like: wtf is happening here lol ...

really .. this never happend in my whole neocronlife .. im still not over it (altough the GM himself asked very nice/polite and yust did he's job)

happend to be they send a GM to check out if he could noobbuff me ... ffcourse he could and only problem was these 2 guys couldnt aim shit lol .. outhealing there own damage with there own tl3 heal lol

this aint gonna be the last thing these 2 hear from me (ingame)

Bugs Gunny
19-05-05, 18:27
Lol.....

System
19-05-05, 19:06
now thats funny... Everyone is always thinking someone is cheating these days... sigh

Clobber
19-05-05, 19:10
That was me and mint fear orignal.

And your story is rather amusing.

Now orignal, Minty was fighting some tank who had 40 si ? I want that setup that lets me use rav or cs with 40 si. I only got involved when minty said the tank was <insert anti apu name here> alt.

So yeah we killed him and 5 mins later one of those really annoying blessed hybrids rolls up and thinks he is the shit becasue everytime he gets a a burst of cs or rav he clips around like mad blessed healing himself or zones more times than any blessed hyb ive seen.

As for the GM and nib healing thing I know for a fact that some nib heals that clearly should have worked didnt thats why minty called the GM, which I rather he didnt. Id sooner look for another reason like lag etc. Besides you did get nib healed, everytime you did you zoned.

NiMBle
19-05-05, 19:27
I didnt 'call' the GM, i was speaking to him about Odins name change reputation, when I mentioned it. Get over it.

and btw Original, not much of a blessed hybrid are u? your own heal sanc outheals your dmg...

and Angeldust didnt have 40 SI, he decided to pop a lom before he died so his rank dropped and then he could scream 'omfg i was lomming u ******', I was fighting him clean and fair.

^^as for the whole mint causing trouble in NCs, I was quite well behaved while i was NCs, just Soldierz cant let go of the fact me and kharn slaughtered their whole opteam in Tyron UG :lol: oh and Kayne thinks I opened Gravis UG for DarK while I had Cabin Boy rank... so go figure.

<3 Whiners.

Jesterthegreat
19-05-05, 19:47
I didnt 'call' the GM, i was speaking to him about Odins name change reputation, when I mentioned it. Get over it.

and btw Original, not much of a blessed hybrid are u? your own heal sanc outheals your dmg...

and Angeldust didnt have 40 SI, he decided to pop a lom before he died so his rank dropped and then he could scream 'omfg i was lomming u ******', I was fighting him clean and fair.

^^as for the whole mint causing trouble in NCs, I was quite well behaved while i was NCs, just Soldierz cant let go of the fact me and kharn slaughtered their whole opteam in Tyron UG :lol: oh and Kayne thinks I opened Gravis UG for DarK while I had Cabin Boy rank... so go figure.

<3 Whiners.

in the spirit of "calling GM's"...

your sig is still to big (file size wise)

NiMBle
19-05-05, 20:07
Oh Im sorry, have you only got 256 RAM? :rolleyes:

Original monk
19-05-05, 20:22
whiners ? ... i told my story, youre fake accusations (ingame at a GM and again here in this post) make me more focused .. i dont even wonna flame you ... today :D

enjoy playing game

NiMBle
19-05-05, 20:32
I accused you of nothing. I simply asked a GM whether it was a bug that when I DID get a heal on u (I'm not stupid, I know when I hit you and when I didnt) but I dont see heal bubbles or anything, and then u just blessed heal right after, so he decided to check it out for himself, all you seem to do is latch onto the fact a GM was actually doing his job, cuz it's the only thing you can get on me "omfg mint called a gm cuz he thought i was haxx0ring", tbh... if you were using hacks and still losing to a Devourer then shame on you.

Flame me in PM if you must, add it to a collection of hatemails :D

Jester is jelous of my sexeh sig.

Clobber
19-05-05, 20:52
More focused to do what clip and zone on a blessed hybrid ? gg'n original you and your friend really took that day to heart didnt you, im surprised you havent posted on in game forums like a lot of whiners like yourself do. Your mate died most you could do was keep a heal goin, well done. Hey is all this giving you that focus you need to play a computer game ?

Get a life get a gf and stop crying on forums for something that happened ages ago and emotionally scarred you for life :lol:

Back to the topic.

I think any problems in the city have been solved <3 Blood ;) and hopefully we goin get out and about fighting again, maybe not taking ops anytime soon but nice fights hopefully, had a few already this week. GF with dark earlier at jeriko hopefully more of the same clan v clan.

Bugs Gunny
19-05-05, 21:37
Oh my you have such big penises. Stop now before we all get jealous.

Original monk
19-05-05, 22:11
Oh my you have such big penises. Stop now before we all get jealous.

its ok, size doesnt always matter bugs, its how u use it :D

dont mind me and these 2 .. tough i aint wonna start a jerry springer show so ill let em have there fun, on saturn i always said last laugh is best laugh :)

Clobber
19-05-05, 22:21
[ edited ]

TWOK
19-05-05, 22:27
[ edited ]

wow....just wow :rolleyes:

Nidhogg
19-05-05, 23:15
Too much spam and now racist comments (for which a severe warning has been issued). Hmm, what do do...

N