PDA

View Full Version : ok this is a REALY scruie idea

ZoVoS
18-05-05, 01:11
when u put ur mouse on sumbody id doesnt say there fraction unles there wearing weapons or amour, (wearing weapons means weapons in the QB, if a dome runner walked into the city they would be alwed on the priviso theres no weapons or amour in there inventory or quickbelt or on them,

high penelties for killing a person with no amour and weapons if u get it wrong and they are a allied nutral fraction, minor penaltys and sl hit if they are a enemy (only minor to prevent exploiters, taking amour of after running away)

this would work because if there carrying a weapon or wearing amour its considered a fraction uniform, this is just a idea btw and ppu modules should count as weapons in this case

(not worked this out perfectly cos tradeskiller making weapons would nurf them selfs so maby it should be weapoons in the quick belt

ARGH so hard to make it so its un exploitable. but it would be nice if u dont know a persons loyalties unles u look it up.

unfortunatly the idea is flawed, i dont want u all flaming saying why its flawed i can see why its flawed, im asking for ideas on how to patch up the holes in the idea :D

ZoVoS
18-05-05, 01:11
argh move to brain port pls didnt mean to post here

-=edit=-
move this after some peeps have had time to read it other wize it will disapear into obscurity like all other posts made in brainport

Toxen
18-05-05, 01:19
This is a rather excellent Idea, it would certainly make the game far more diverse and feel a little less red vs blue. Three Cheers for ZoVoS

ZoVoS
18-05-05, 01:32
ok alternative idea

FRACTION LOGO, this fits into a slot where accessories were,

take 10 mins to poke in, TL 0 and costs nothing and needs nothing to poke (no tool)
each has a requierment of ur fraction

when poked u wear a uniform of your fraction (nothing to big, maby juse a logo on the back since cousomiseable characters is a big deal) when wearing no PA, and when wearing PA u have ur fraction logo on the back

taking of ur fraction logo will remove ur fraction tag and give u all the benefits of a non runner, u can kill ppl BUT always gain negative fraction simp and SL but no posatives, (and i mean a BIG SL hit for killing ppl withough ur uniform on, to stop ppl using it as a means to sneek in to ppls fractions)

also u should have a perminant 5% SI with no fraction unifrom, but u can go un hasseled buy guards and doy bots and anything else fraction specific, if sumbody looks u up on the city com ur fraction can still be seen, there are penatlyies for killing u withough ur fraction logo but like i said earlyer less sevier if its a enemy, also no uniform means u cant run ANY missions ATAL

non of this applyes to fractionless runners

Opar
18-05-05, 08:36
Sounds like a plan. Go you!

LiL T
18-05-05, 10:28
Not that I would want to strole through plaza as I would most likely be ganked but it would be nice to have that option incase I need to trade something.

Jesterthegreat
18-05-05, 12:17
disable gogus? if not then it just makes it really easy to raid cities.

Hellmag
18-05-05, 12:34
ok alternative idea

FRACTION LOGO, this fits into a slot where accessories were,

take 10 mins to poke in, TL 0 and costs nothing and needs nothing to poke (no tool)
each has a requierment of ur fraction

when poked u wear a uniform of your fraction (nothing to big, maby juse a logo on the back since cousomiseable characters is a big deal) when wearing no PA, and when wearing PA u have ur fraction logo on the back

I like it, and you get this tag when you register at the Faction Information Clerc (first thing Jones tells you to do). That would really make it important to go and register. And it would be simple to incorporate storywise

Got to work out what happens when someone changes faction. Should one get to keep the old logo? If so, what happens if he/she puts in the 'wrong' one?

Bugs Gunny
18-05-05, 12:47
To me it's no difference if an enemy is wearing weapons or not. If he's a tradeskiller he's most likely the enemy pilot for the bomber that ganked you, or the dude that made that nice 5 slot CS that blasted holes in your spy and made you lose a pa......

I would like to see something like Faction logos on pa or clothing, and especialy on vehicles.

wolfwood
18-05-05, 17:36
sounds interesting.

and its faction, not fraction

ZoVoS
18-05-05, 18:23
lol magorly dislexic, got a great brain but can spell for toffie aparently =) glad im typing also cos my handwriting is a scrawl,

well i was thinking about the idea today and i have worked out a feasable way to do it withough to much reprograming on kk's part, very little infact, it will basicaly just be expaning on whats already in the game, BUT its gona be a long explination and at the mo i jus wana get leveling my hybreed so ill post it l8er =)

ALSO @ buggs' i agree the weapon and amour isnt feasable, i have thought of a way that requiers a uniform and a badgle slot to be expanded on

ZoVoS
19-05-05, 19:54
oh i forgot all about posting th eidea, and now i have to go out damit, =) ill post the idea tummorow, pwomise =D

ZoVoS
20-05-05, 21:39
soz for the trippl epost, there one after another but on different days =)

ARGH FFS there are so many catch 22's to work around FFS sombody read this and sugest how to change it so it works :mad: :mad: :mad: half way through writing it and it aint working rite

Bascialy u need to beable to take of 1 item not losing ur fraction but loosing ur identification giving u a hit of 5% SL but to doy bots guards and copbots and everything else goes by ur fraciton simpathy not ur fraction alliance

i added the drugs to remove one catch 22 but theres like a million of em

sumbody patch up the idea before i cry

ok my last idea was met with good respons but much sceptasism of how it would be implimented, well i do belive i have come up with a way to remidy it

THE IDEA IS FLAWED, my brain aint working i cant see the flaw, please point it out so i can work around it, btw the reson the idea is so complicated is im trying to comeup with a idea so that they dont have to reprogram the entier game, just a few items which will take much MUCH less time than modifing the entire game, i am SURE theres a catch 22 in there sumwhere

THINGS KK NEED TO ADD

2 new slots, one for uniform one for ID badge(i though of this before reading the neocronicle :p )

2 items per fraction, a badge of the fraction and a unifrom

1 drug per fraction, ill explain in a second

the stats of the Badges are as follow;

[faction here] BADGE

REQUIERMENTS
1 [fraction here] Identification
10 [fraction here] simpathy

BONUS
+1 [fraction here] Identification
+5% Sinaptic Imparment
Activate Fraction Alliance (shows what fraction you are in)

So basicaly once this badge is in it is self sufictient its faction idenification powers its self, however if u drop below 10 fraction simp, it disactivates, and u have to wait till it reactivates to get back in ur fraction (means u allie kill u lose ur faction until ur relationship builds its self back up, also u should be booted from ur clan, but when it gets to 10 if u havent ripped the badge out it should reactivate ur fraction membership, there is a problem with this but i got a way to counter it, ARGH so much easyer if KK could just reprogram the whole system)

[faction here] UNIFORM

REQUIERMENTS
50 [fraction here] simpathy

BONUS
+1 Visable Fraction
+1 [fraction here] Identification
-5% Sinaptic Imparment

This Implant will be inplanted first, when u get 50 simpathy u implant this, it takes 30 mins for a initial implant, it can never pop when dead or sumin like that, u have to remove it, 0TL so u need 0 poke to poke it in, the +1 visable faction, and the identification ill explain l8er

[faction here] BOOSTERS

REQUIERMENTS
+10 [faction here] Simpathy

BONUS
+40 [faction here] Simpathy

DURATION
1 second

this booster will be used to reactivate fraction alliances aslong as u havent pulled either uniform or badge, if ur simpathy drops below 10 u can boost it back to 10 and take this drug to reactivate ur fraction relations

HOW IT WORKS

... FFS IT DONT ARGH, ARGH ARGH ARGH..,.... i need to draw flow charts lol be back l8er

they say a genious simplifies the complicated and a fool complicates the simple, to day i feel like a fool =)