PDA

View Full Version : Upcoming Tournament - Friday the 20th

Phlith
17-05-05, 12:20
Yo all.. I'm hosting another one! This time its gonna be a 2vs2 tournament, no ppus or blessed hybs allowed SOWWWY. Its self cast buffs only..

To sign up for the league please visit http://www.myleague.com/ncfc/

For everyone else, once signed up please enter 2600292 as the tournament jump number. Pick your partner, and make sure both of you are registered into the league please.. for statistic purposes :cool:

Here are the current standings (you have to have at least 1 win to be on the board)
1st place - Average Joe
2nd place - Spyware (sir crashalot)
3rd place - Smurfen
4th place - Sweet leaf
5th place - Jessica shannon

Also i need ideas on where to have the event.. so please post cool places, and/or who your team is.. thx alot everyone

PS- If anyone has any questions or needs help registering, please send me a PM and ill reply ASAP.

RogerRamjet
17-05-05, 13:16
ARGH, im out again. Dammit.

Tidus_Origin
17-05-05, 13:36
Also i need ideas on where to have the event.. so please post cool places, and/or who your team is.. thx alot everyone

Foster UG (if it's not been done already)? That lowered section in the centre makes a good ring :D

james_finn
17-05-05, 14:10
play on the island in the worm tunnels, spectators can watch from the side, and the fight can take place in the middle, that would be cool :)

Jesterthegreat
17-05-05, 14:36
anywhere that gives good fps.

i'll drag joe along i guess (if i find a repper for my belt :p)

Black Mamba
17-05-05, 14:55
If anyone wants a partner pm me in game or send me a pm here

Jesterthegreat
17-05-05, 16:22
ah if its 2 vs 2 ill try to get roxdatchops down there along with myself

[TgR]KILLER
17-05-05, 16:28
an uplink ug been used already Tidus they are all the same.

or maybe use point red we used to have fn in nc1 there a few times on pluto.

doubt i'd be playing i sucks @ dueling nowadays :p

CMaster
17-05-05, 16:31
There's a few cages around the wastes that could be used (a little small for 2 on 2 though really. Same goes for battledome. Isn't there a kind of pit somewhere in the catlock bay secotr where people could sit up the hills and watch? Ah, firemobs spawn there. That said, how about somewhere like catlock bay itself - a tower type thing with a large conrecet area on top.

Phlith
17-05-05, 22:10
On mars i remember i seeing this dueling area a GM made. It was just a big stretch of land in the desert i think and it had like an outter ring made of stones.. or something of the sort, and chairs on the outside. It was quite cool tbh, maybe ill try to get ahold of a GM.

Vae Victis
17-05-05, 22:15
mageh u n me?
gotta NF all day then ;)

Vae Victis
17-05-05, 22:19
On mars i remember i seeing this dueling area a GM made. It was just a big stretch of land in the desert i think and it had like an outter ring made of stones.. or something of the sort, and chairs on the outside. It was quite cool tbh, maybe ill try to get ahold of a GM.
like get a special sector and have it stay a dueling sector til like the end of NC ?
would be cool

Black Mamba
17-05-05, 22:28
as usual no one wants to partner me lol

Jesterthegreat
17-05-05, 22:34
black... your sig sucks, but i wont throw up a bunch of excuses ;)

i'll be there with some kinda Team VENOM, though i'm not sure who will be free.

Bugs Gunny
18-05-05, 13:17
I'll try to get someone to come along and win the fight for me :-)

Vae Victis
18-05-05, 13:47
what about on the bridge near catlock bay, thats where we had fight night once o_O
altho my PPU with baseball bat couldnt enter.. i wouldve beat any APU and any tank out there >_<

sultana
18-05-05, 14:10
black... your sig sucks, but i wont throw up a bunch of excuses ;)
Pfft, it's cause you can't!!! :rolleyes:

Jesterthegreat
18-05-05, 14:14
Pfft, it's cause you can't!!! :rolleyes:

thats not true... i could DM lore and get millions of excuses :p

XaNToR
18-05-05, 14:14
what about on the bridge near catlock bay, thats where we had fight night once o_O
altho my PPU with baseball bat couldnt enter.. i wouldve beat any APU and any tank out there >_<

the bridge in sherman bay is even better its very wide , this means if u turn fog on, u will have great fps since the bridge is wide and long, so the audience can hardly annoy u while fighting

Vae Victis
18-05-05, 14:31
the bridge in sherman bay is even better its very wide , this means if u turn fog on, u will have great fps since the bridge is wide and long, so the audience can hardly annoy u while fighting
yeah thats the bridge i was talking bout, thnx xantor ;)

Bugs Gunny
18-05-05, 14:42
Battle on the bridge.... Two on two, while the wind makes eery noises blowing through the pillars........Someone get fraps up and put the "good the bad and the ugly" tune on it

Vae Victis
18-05-05, 14:52
Battle on the bridge.... Two on two, while the wind makes eery noises blowing through the pillars........Someone get fraps up and put the "good the bad and the ugly" tune on it System of a Down - War :p
best PvP song ever tbh

Bugs Gunny
18-05-05, 14:59
I'll duel you for it :-)

Black Mamba
18-05-05, 15:17
Anyone know what the fps are like on the bridge with an average pc?

Bugs Gunny
18-05-05, 15:21
Ask Average joe :-)

Black Mamba
18-05-05, 15:25
lol i guess

plus i still need to find someone to fight with come on people i promise not pk anyone that wants to fight with me

Original monk
18-05-05, 15:33
plus i still need to find someone to fight with come on people i promise not pk anyone that wants to fight with me

yust drop by PP3 regularly :) long time ago i saw you zonin in and out there, tough ya dont have an xbow nomore now

[TgR]KILLER
18-05-05, 16:15
yust drop by PP3 regularly :) long time ago i saw you zonin in and out there, tough ya dont have an xbow nomore now

i only see sweet using a earp or libby pure lowtech :p xbow wouldn't do much good lol.

Vae Victis
18-05-05, 18:00
I'll duel you for it :-)i"ll hold you to that ;)

Jesterthegreat
18-05-05, 18:00
KILLER']i only see sweet using a earp or libby pure lowtech :p xbow wouldn't do much good lol.

xbow has no tc req...

Phlith
18-05-05, 19:28
they changed it back to TC i think. and whats up with anti city, its like only sweet leaf (ex ff) has signed up for the matches, no DARK no FF no paradox no empire no r2k no SSX, NONE.. wtf is with you guys, you cant fight without PPUs or what..

Jesterthegreat
18-05-05, 22:19
it seems most of venom isnt gonna be playin friday... i may turn up though

Mr Friendly
19-05-05, 08:55
top of the BD epic apt, on the roof.

they changed it back to TC i think. and whats up with anti city, its like only sweet leaf (ex ff) has signed up for the matches, no DARK no FF no paradox no empire no r2k no SSX, NONE.. wtf is with you guys, you cant fight without PPUs or what..

never even heard of it till now...

Preach
19-05-05, 11:10
Dark have entered, me and Jedi are team cuddle cakes

Jesterthegreat
19-05-05, 14:13
top of the BD epic apt, on the roof.

its good fps with a couple of peeps... nice small zone, could work

ZoVoS
19-05-05, 14:14
and why aint blessed hybreeds alwed, if its a 2 v 2 a apu apu combot would rip a blessed open

Vae Victis
19-05-05, 14:17
and why aint blessed hybreeds alwed, if its a 2 v 2 a apu apu combot would rip a blessed open lol
1 blessed hyb vs 2 APUs...
blessed hyb would win easily, if all 3 are equally skilled.
2 lowtech PEs vs blessed hyb.. PEs would win eventually, hybs cant outdamage their defenses.

blessed hybs and ppus shouldnt be allowed, altho my char class is PPU mainly, i still dont think ppus should enter and i even think ppus should be removed from the game!
tbh

Black Mamba
19-05-05, 14:52
jest do u fancy joining me, a team of pistolers

ZoVoS
19-05-05, 19:51
to be fair if i work over time to cap my hybreed i could enter my m8ts blassed hybreed with mine and we could use 2 blessed hybreeds =) that would be fun

Jesterthegreat
19-05-05, 19:52
except blessed hybs and ppu's arent allowed.

and ill be there, ill wing it.

may join in, may not... depending on whos free to team with

ZoVoS
19-05-05, 19:54
*gets a trial acount*

dam ull ill bring a blessed hybreed anyway :P

Bugs Gunny
20-05-05, 10:13
I'll be there on my pistol spy, because i doubt i'll be able to finnish loming tonight on my pe to take him to rifles. 62 lom pills to go and i'll be home at 18pm and the fight starts at 23pm for me.

THE_TICK!!!!
20-05-05, 11:57
ill go on my heavy pe, it will be my last fight for a while, sweetleaf ill team ya lol, should be good. on packin that is , i need to change my sig.

Vae Victis
20-05-05, 12:00
work called today, asked if i was able to work tonight (restaurant...)

maybe ill be there after work, maybe im going out, i dont know yet.

any1 remembers the "christmas 5 on 5 tournament" ?
would be nice to see a 5 on 5 without PPUs/hybs

Bugs Gunny
20-05-05, 12:03
I'd start of a 5-5 with a nice moonstriker shot :-)

Street
20-05-05, 12:03
my account got re-activated today, checked it before i went to college, although im ppu main, i might bring my HC tank cuz my hybrid needs to be lommed to apu again

sultana
20-05-05, 12:08
There's only 4 of us :(

Only like, 11 hours till it starts, hurry up :)

solling
20-05-05, 12:15
black... your sig sucks, but i wont throw up a bunch of excuses

its ur mouse wheel :)

Phlith
20-05-05, 12:47
are any of your members attending lore ?

Original monk
20-05-05, 12:48
1 blessed vs 2 apu's and equal skills i have my doubt the blessed would win that easy, if 1 keeps antibuffing and 1 keeps HLspamming then the blessed hybrid will have he's hands full, tough if the blessed hybrid is fast enough and can put 1 apu down quickly in the beginning of the fight (1 mistcast/fizzle/lag of DB can mean he's dead here) then the blessed will win yes :)

if they both start HLspamming or 1 FA and the other HL .. then i think the blessed will have yust enough time to kill 1 apu before he has to recast he's stuff (heal and maybe a shelter) wich would lead in a 1 vs 1 blessed and apu wich the hybrid will win :)

with other words i think it depends on how well the apu's work togheter :)

1 blessed hybrid vs 2 PE's would be one booring fight to watch :)

solling
20-05-05, 12:49
dunno kinda busy RL atm havent been online more then an hour the last week or so im doing my final report this semester that i have to turn in monday then im back, so u will have so ask someone online to spam clan chat about it :)

Phlith
20-05-05, 13:05
If you have registered for the tourney, GET YOUR PARTNER REGISTERED TOO. i hate seeing teams with 1 person and no partner.. time of the event will be 6PM US central time. thats like midnight UK time i believe, and will take place in the gravis UG because... its easy to get to and of course the FPS are decent

Bugs Gunny
20-05-05, 13:11
That's 1 am my time..... ouch.... if i'm still awake i'll attend, but i'll make sure i have someone to take my place if i'm sleeping by then.

Black Mamba
20-05-05, 13:39
lol i still require someone to fight with pm me plz!!!

Vae Victis
20-05-05, 13:45
lol i still require someone to fight with pm me plz!!! if u have voice comms ill fight with ya

THE_TICK!!!!
20-05-05, 13:52
ok fuckers, its me and bubblebath revenge of the HC pe.

Jesterthegreat
20-05-05, 13:56
its ur mouse wheel :)

and its your ping spike?

oh and no excuses because, as sultana said, i have none. missed almost the entire first clip. my bad :p

THE_TICK!!!!
20-05-05, 13:58
arg, bubble but backed out so need a partner :) i think ima use a cursed soul and dev this time, so be prepared fookers.

Jesterthegreat
20-05-05, 14:01
arg, bubble but backed out so need a partner :) i think ima use a cursed soul and dev this time, so be prepared fookers.

i'm being hasseled to go out and get drunk again tonight (i'm still hung over now, only just got back in from last night :p) but if i come ill go with ya if you still need someone mate

:edit: that said... sleepy time now. 4 people in 1 bed doesnt let you get much sleep... see ya all in a few hours :p

:edit2: the other 3 of those people being rather attractive females makes it even harder to sleep :p

Jesterthegreat
20-05-05, 14:47
cant sleep... hate it... feel like shit... but i'm still awake.

i'll be at the tourny if i havent finally passed out by then (to keep it on topic ;))

sultana
20-05-05, 15:10
oh and no excuses because, as sultana said, i have none. missed almost the entire first clip. my bad :p
pfft, knew it all along

Original monk
20-05-05, 16:40
:edit2: the other 3 of those people being rather attractive females makes it even harder to sleep :p

yeah i know the feeling :o i cant stand snoring either :)

Jesterthegreat
20-05-05, 17:07
try getting sleep in a bed with these 3...

http://img183.echo.cx/img183/8497/imgp5961sized2zh.th.jpg (http://img183.echo.cx/my.php?image=imgp5961sized2zh.jpg)

http://img91.echo.cx/img91/1826/imgp5965sized1wo.th.jpg (http://img91.echo.cx/my.php?image=imgp5965sized1wo.jpg)

http://img91.echo.cx/img91/5903/imgp5967sized8es.th.jpg (http://img91.echo.cx/my.php?image=imgp5967sized8es.jpg)

anyways... to keep this on topic... i'll hopefully be there, but at least i got my "tired" excuse ready in advance ;)

:edit: thats my trainer the girl at the top stole...

:edit2: and please... nothing to sexual posted in reply, i would rather not have kaynes thread closed :p