PDA

View Full Version : [CBT] pro city Quest, resist chip.

Vae Victis
17-05-05, 10:34
Has anyone done the procity quest?
me and my clanm8 had to kill that flowerpower guy at the OZ-5 Church where he was supposed to marry this girl (with bukkake on her face o_O) (serious, talk to her)
anyway we were halfway there killing him untill that goddamn tree-hugging hippy fucking disappeared!
we send in a Help Request and 5 minutes later <insert GM name> is next to us. he helped me before so i figured he could spawn the NPC...
he talked to Carbonite and said that it wasnt possible to spawn the NPC.

so we had to abort the mission and either wait for the next patch, or try it again with the chance this would happen again.

has any1 done this quest and actually killed him + got the chip ?

Kuya
17-05-05, 10:40
FU************************************************************************************************** ******************************************

YES it was pretty Frustrating....

I was under the impression that fixed it, we spend ******* ages doing that thing and it just dissapears, pretty gay.

iCe, maybe try it again tonight? i dunt wanna wait for the F****** patch i want that god damn chip. KK never heard of a Test Envoirment? Test something first before you launch it? (and im not talking about the test server)

Bugs Gunny
17-05-05, 10:57
You need a high dammagedealer to go after the big guy. After a few mins he just despawns.
I've heard people bring a ppu and aoe weapon + damageboost to do it quicker.

Vae Victis
17-05-05, 11:21
tank with holy def nearly got ********** by them mobs, apus would die even faster..?

Pungent77
17-05-05, 11:25
lol bukakke :lol:

Vae Victis
17-05-05, 11:27
lol bukakke :lol:its true i tell y00 !!

sup stalker, how ya been man?
its me, iCe man ;)

Bugs Gunny
17-05-05, 12:18
Aoe.....
churchdoors.....

Make a sentence with these two words and you shall find your answer withing young skywalker.

Phlith
17-05-05, 12:35
use the seats to your advantage.... look at your surroundings, theres always something :rolleyes:

Skusty
17-05-05, 13:10
I was boored once so i helped m8 with the quest, when we were supposed to go old church hes missions fialed so just start all over again :lol:

But again, the chip is useless, why waste the bdy hp from marine for some resists? :p

[TgR]KILLER
17-05-05, 13:16
lol 1 guy i know did the pro quest in 15 min with a ppu on his ass. he got the chip.

CMaster
17-05-05, 13:34
OK, three things - one, you don't actually need to kill Tulip - if you do enough damage before he despawns, then it counts. Secondlt - this means you can die, and as long as you GR out its all OK. Thirdly - yes he despawns far too fast, while the OZ1 guys need a GM to despawn them...
And yeah, she does have bukkake on her face. Anyway, after he has despawned, even if you were lying dead ont he floor at the time, check your local window for a "mission objective complete" message.

Heavyporker
17-05-05, 14:52
These shotty guys are savage to an apu, believe me.

Vae Victis
17-05-05, 14:53
KILLER']lol 1 guy i know did the pro quest in 15 min with a ppu on his ass. he got the chip. we did it with PPU+tank combo, used CS tho.
today... APU PPU combo

already poked in my ppu implants on my PPU (hes a resser if ya know wot i mean ;))

sultana
17-05-05, 15:18
But again, the chip is useless, why waste the bdy hp from marine for some resists? :p
You obviuosly don't know very much about con setups then...

And not everyone has a Herc.

Vae Victis
17-05-05, 15:26
u can get 3 resist chips in ur head with either a moveon, marine or a herc.
with my setup i get BETTER resists than any tank without the resist chips, and still have 500ish health unbuffed.

Bugs Gunny
17-05-05, 15:40
Been fidling around with a lightningfast 150+ resist lowtech pistol pe..... All i can say is ... tl10 heal + stealth????? OUCH......

LiL T
17-05-05, 18:46
Been fidling around with a lightningfast 150+ resist lowtech pistol pe..... All i can say is ... tl10 heal + stealth????? OUCH......
You won't cap the TL 10 heal with that kind of setup I have psi densive chip 2 in my pe's head and drugs to activate that chip I still don't fully cap it. With a psi ultima I prolly could, in other words I had to drop the moveon chip to get the extra ppu and base my psi setup around the defence chip.

eprodigy
18-05-05, 02:27
yes the quest is suck!! make it easy as the noob quest i think

i get like 480% and cap freq without a nightspider

Major Havoc
18-05-05, 03:15
yes the quest is suck!! make it easy as the noob quest i think

i get like 480% and cap freq without a nightspider

Erm, the whole point is that it *isn't* as easy as a n00b quest (or a Faction Epic for that matter); it's supposed to be hard, though the fact that it's bugged and requires a GM to spawn NPC's to achieve missions does suck.

There's not enough 'high level' content in this game, let's not start crying on the forums that the little that exists is nerfed.

Try hiring a PPU, -=BLOOD=- have several, though you probably want to steer clear of Buffie, our only PPU that requires a PPU strapped to her ass 8|

Heavyporker
18-05-05, 03:26
Really? BLOOD is hiring out ppus?!

j0rz
23-05-05, 19:19
You obviuosly don't know very much about con setups then...

And not everyone has a Herc.

I got afew hercs :P

Mr Friendly
23-05-05, 19:31
You won't cap the TL 10 heal with that kind of setup I have psi densive chip 2 in my pe's head and drugs to activate that chip I still don't fully cap it. With a psi ultima I prolly could, in other words I had to drop the moveon chip to get the extra ppu and base my psi setup around the defence chip.

on my TL10 heal i get 574%, 47/min....no drugs, no ppu imps...just the psi setup..(no offence to neone, but this is the reason i claim ppl who drug lack skill)
(5 slot 112ish dmg% & 107ish freq%)

no PA low tech pistol PE

[TgR]KILLER
23-05-05, 19:35

trick is to get a good heal. i just get 104 dmg on my tl 10 heal i got. and thus i don't use it get fuck all dmg on it. yes its a 5 slot and yes its modded purely for dmg / freq.

btw omg bumpage :p

Mr Friendly
23-05-05, 19:36
ey, this thread was at the top so dont blame me =p

eh i didnt wanna bother with a psi ultima on a TL10 heal, not really worth it. but eh, still im 2% away from dmg cap & 5/min from freq cap, no drugs, no bonus imps...*sex* pretty nice healin at 10/sec with that baby =)

Bugs Gunny
24-05-05, 09:30
I get 500% and 44freq on my 4 slot.
Lomed HC PE to rifles now, going to pistols once i recap, as i totaly HATE rifles. I forgot how much rifles suck when you're used to pistols.

Xeno LARD
24-05-05, 11:11
Been fidling around with a lightningfast 150+ resist lowtech pistol pe..... All i can say is ... tl10 heal + stealth????? OUCH......Got a setup like that aswell, you can actually push your enr resist up to 180ish...cant wait to lom to that setup. :)
I just don't know how much r-c you need for a pain easer to cap. Anyone knows roughly? As i really don't want to sacrife my 25 points in vhc. :rolleyes:

Bugs Gunny
24-05-05, 11:14
I got 113wpl and 145 rc and still don't cap the artifact tl75 tsunami rifle.
Dont' use a paineaser. It just does a little more dammage than the tsunami rifle.

Gonna try some pvp once i'm out of the poisoncaves and then probably lom to use my artifact 4 slot flashlight silencer laserpointer explosive earp.

Vae Victis
24-05-05, 11:18
i tried 3 resistor chips in my head on a fully capped tank.
still 500ish health unbuffed, had a haz3 on me
100 fire, 114 energy/xray/poison.

still took alot of dmg.
imo the resistor chips arent that great, a herc/marine is better than a resist chip.

deleted the tank so Im selling my resist chip! mail Project Blue if u want ! :D:D

mods u can close this thread, Ive re-done the quest and got my chip.

Xeno LARD
24-05-05, 11:24
I got 113wpl and 145 rc and still don't cap the artifact tl75 tsunami rifle.
Dont' use a paineaser. It just does a little more dammage than the tsunami rifle.

Gonna try some pvp once i'm out of the poisoncaves and then probably lom to use my artifact 4 slot flashlight silencer laserpointer explosive earp.I'm at about 160 r-c with my setup. One of em is a tad slow and got no vhc but 180ish enr, the other one is fast and can drive a hovertec aswell with 160ish enr.
Guess i'll stick with the 2nd one. (Cause it doesn't even need an SA :))

Jesterthegreat
24-05-05, 11:24
on my TL10 heal i get 574%, 47/min....no drugs, no ppu imps...just the psi setup..(no offence to neone, but this is the reason i claim ppl who drug lack skill)

no PA low tech pistol PE

no offence to anyone... but i'll take you on and see whos skilled on my PE.

the only way to get that is 1. the fact that you got a 5 slot and get much higher dmg% due to mods or 2. you decided not to spec for haz / heat / br3 so have more psi points to play with.

jini
24-05-05, 11:36
ey, this thread was at the top so dont blame me =p

eh i didnt wanna bother with a psi ultima on a TL10 heal, not really worth it. but eh, still im 2% away from dmg cap & 5/min from freq cap, no drugs, no bonus imps...*sex* pretty nice healin at 10/sec with that baby =) hou can you do this matey? mine heal is also 110%dmg and Im nowhere near that figure...so how can you do it then? (I get 545% WITH ppu1), so how do you do it?

Bugs Gunny
24-05-05, 11:40
Only downside to the tl10heal is you don't realy use it as a weapon on blessed hybrids that often :-)

If anyone is willing to part with a mini epichip, i'll buy it.
Still need one and due to engaging in a n op war during the quest it timed out as i was running to oz 5.... awesome.

Mr Friendly
24-05-05, 12:35
no offence to anyone... but i'll take you on and see whos skilled on my PE.

the only way to get that is 1. the fact that you got a 5 slot and get much higher dmg% due to mods or 2. you decided not to spec for haz / heat / br3 so have more psi points to play with.

wellllllll, #1: i play an apu/hybird,aaaand #2: specing for resists has nothing to do with psi points, no PA, no drugs. use resist 2 buff & melee 1, ppr, sf, sa, ballistic 3.

sry if ne of u are getting confused on how i got this, ive been playing a monk/hyb for over 2 years & been testing experimenting with setups & resists on all of the above: tanks, ppus, hybrids, apus. =/ its somewhat easy for me to get what im aiming for.
besides, i tested my psi setup & found the spots right after LiL Terror gave me some advice in-game (on a trial accnt) on a psi setup.

Jesterthegreat
24-05-05, 12:47
wellllllll, #1: i play an apu/hybird,aaaand #2: specing for resists has nothing to do with psi points, no PA, no drugs. use resist 2 buff & melee 1, ppr, sf, sa, ballistic 3.

sry if ne of u are getting confused on how i got this, ive been playing a monk/hyb for over 2 years & been testing experimenting with setups & resists on all of the above: tanks, ppus, hybrids, apus. =/ its somewhat easy for me to get what im aiming for.
besides, i tested my psi setup & found the spots right after LiL Terror gave me some advice in-game (on a trial accnt) on a psi setup.

well as resists are at least partly based on which booster you use it does have to do with psi setup.

i use 50 points in MST to use a haz 1... if i went for DB / Shelt as the highest of course i could have better damage on a tl 10 heal

jini
24-05-05, 13:05

Original monk
24-05-05, 13:17
friendly you said its not worth it modding a tl10 heal ? its one of the only spells i would use it for :) (maybe a flameavalance or poisonbeam yeah)

the tl10 heal doesnt drop ... and has awfull stats ..

my apuhybrid enjoy's he's ultimated 5 slotted tl10, could be im giving it to me fresh new lowtech-PE-PE :)

i wouldnt use ultima's on a HL or FA tough (maybe a NC1 hab or pestilance yeah) ... its cheaper making a new HL/FA then ultimating it hehe :)

ABOOT the defense-psi-chip that lil terror said: i think its bad that these chips got nerfed/brought in line (they needed very low psi in the beginning he .. dont even think synergy.net is updated allready) ... i would really love a setup involving a defensive 2 and 3 in my PE's head :)

Vae Victis
24-05-05, 14:02
seriously Friendly, PEs are meant to drug.
if u dont spec resists u DO have more psi points to play with, for one u do not need the 50 MST Jester needs.
a 5 slot heal is better than a 4 slot.
even if I had a lowtech PE, I'd still drug Nightspider and POSSIBLY Redflash.
Redflash just gives me the extra AGL so I can spec a bit more in PC.

my PE in nc1:
196 Pistol
88 High Tech
1 (base) agl

with a redflash and a whiteflash (executioner PE) I had about 90ish AGL

in nc2 I had a lowtech rifle PE
was pretty fast without drugs and fully cap the pain easer.
still I prefered to take a Redflash.
If u wanna play a char that doesnt need any drugs, play a PPU.
the rest of the classes need drugs (APU needs to drug for antishock, Tanks for antishock, spy well drug junkies and PEs same as spies)

Vae Victis
24-05-05, 14:03
and now, get off my thread and close it Niddy :D

j0rz
24-05-05, 15:36
I did this quest last night without a problem he did disappear just before i got the final blow on him but i still passed the mission and got the chip

does any one know if the chip stays at 120/120 when repaired like the ppr and moveon or does it fade to 117/117 after its been repaired ?

Ronk
26-05-05, 14:46
the rest of the classes need drugs (APU needs to drug for antishock, Tanks for antishock, spy well drug junkies and PEs same as spies)

Haha, that's the most bullshit I have ever heard on this forum..All classes need drugs except ppu's..omg dude..

Morganth
26-05-05, 15:11
I think I might try and run a fight night as I know the FF ones were good (when they did it in a UG) and I am sure people would like to duel in a fair environment. I need to get up to scratch on my PEs apart from anything :lol:

None of my characters use anti-shock (whats the point when you just get spammed with it?), and if a PPU turns up anyway you won't beat the other person unless the PPU is blind. My spies don't use Shelter, my PEs don't drug for any form of Psi buff (although I occaisionally take a Redflash on my Judge PE). They don't need drugs, they are just a benefit. I can beat people in a duel without any drugs on either of my PEs, as their is no disadvantage in it.

Jesterthegreat
26-05-05, 15:13
I think I might try and run a fight night as I know the FF ones were good (when they did it in a UG) and I am sure people would like to duel in a fair environment. I need to get up to scratch on my PEs apart from anything :lol:

i'd join if not busy

Vae Victis
26-05-05, 16:10
Haha, that's the most bullshit I have ever heard on this forum..All classes need drugs except ppu's..omg dude.. tanks could use antishock/dmg
spies and PEs need drugs
apus could use antishock/dmg
ppus dont need antishock/dmg coz they got spells for that

it depens on the setup, lowtech PEs dont NEED drugs, but a PE not drugging for haz/heat.. their loss
spy not drugging.. he prolly has dex implants and no shelter.

u log an apu without drugs, let me meet u somewhere on my PPU
face it, if i para u, or dmg boost u, u'd be dead in seconds if u get attacked.
@Morganth, i dont mean using antishock drugs when u get para spammed.
im talking about a single para / dmgboost

I never ever used para on Black Heart (only when enemy (read: "ally") has negative sl, then I'd para once, as I said before, para costs too much mana and if you miss you gotta cast it again... no fucking way for me

get off my thread ffs

nid close

Morganth
26-05-05, 17:37
PEs need drugs
lowtech PEs dont NEED drugs, but a PE not drugging for haz/heat.. their loss

Contradiction anyone?

Neither of my PEs spec for anything other than BR2, I've never found a need for it. Surely it gimps your Shelter damage as you require more points in MST, and I'd rather not get a drug flash on my Libby PE mid-fight.

Vae Victis
26-05-05, 17:59
PE with haz1 and lowtech, that really owned; BLACK SOUL
he drugged
Average Joe drugs
Crunchy (afaik) drugs
Lame/Zerg drugs
Mage drugs
i drug

drugflash aint that bad after 1 drug.
all of the above (cept me prolly) are kickass PEs

if u drug or not thats ur decision
drugs make PEs (for 10 mins) better imho
all classes can use drugs, antishock, increase main skills.. wotever
all im saying is every class COULD use some sort of drug, except ppus
who's seen a ppu using antishock drugs? o_O

@ Ronk, duel any known PE, 80% chance they drug

Vae Victis
26-05-05, 18:00
and now for the 3rd time, close this thread... geez

Selendor
26-05-05, 18:05
I've never drugged my PE and done okay with it back in NC1, but there were quite a few other PE's that did and they tended to beat me. I just couldn't be bothered with the hassle.

So in Neocron 2, are your PE's:

- Using this Mini-Resist
- Using Gaya Glove
- Using the Black Dragon resist drugs?
- Using PA 3 still?
- Speccing for Haz resist spell?
- Drugging for speed too?
- Using the Stealth Tool

I've always respected the setups of PE's more than Tanks / PPu's / APU's as I think that those three can be competitive without as much fine tuning and drug inventiveness.

Still, I don't think I will go after the mini-resist chips, doesn't seem to be worth it.

-Edit - Don't close it we're having a nice thread here :cool:

Morganth
26-05-05, 19:09
and now for the 3rd time, close this thread... geez

Its not like the mods read your request and not do it, they have to read every post so when they get to your close request they will fulfill it.

And once I am up to scratch with things I'll duel any of those "good" PEs, either on my drugged for speed Judge PE or my undrugged 80atl 90+AGL Libby PE and see what all the fuss is all about.

Last time I duelled Lame he had to zone into an apt after loosing half his health and needing to redrug. Last time I duelled Zerg he clipped around some pillars before going into an apt. Last time I duelled Jester he hid behind his PPU and Chopo. Damn, I wish I had skills like that.

EDIT: And if you want drug setups I'll go back to my 5-drug Slasher Setup and use a stealth, and see how you like fighting a Spy with resists close to a tanks.

Jesterthegreat
26-05-05, 19:29
ISo in Neocron 2, are your PE's:

- Using this Mini-Resist
no
- Using Gaya Glove yes

- Using the Black Dragon resist drugs? no

- Using PA 3 still? never used PA

- Speccing for Haz resist spell? yes

- Drugging for speed too? yes

- Using the Stealth Tool not in combat, only when i wanna travel without drugs / primes.

oh and @morg its easy to talk shit when you dont play.

"i did this, i did that, these people suck, ill show them skills"

when you are willing to fight look me up.

Morganth
26-05-05, 19:32
oh and @morg its easy to talk shit when you dont play.

"i did this, i did that, these people suck, ill show them skills"

when you are willing to fight look me up.

I started playing two days ago. I never said they sucked, I was stating facts about my encounters with them and how I have never fought them in a full, clean, fight to the death duel. I never said I'd "show you skills", I just want to see why everyone thinks you to be the gods of PEs and gone where only the mighty have gone before you.

Once I've had a bit of practice, I'll duel all of you one by one.

EDIT: And no matter what day of the week I'll find it easy to shit talk, its not a case of whether I play or not O_o

Bugs Gunny
27-05-05, 09:00
Slasher pe's are just slasher spies with poison resist and about 150 more health and a tl10 heal...... (time to lom).

Jesterthegreat
27-05-05, 11:55
Slasher pe's are just slasher spies with poison resist and about 150 more health and a tl10 heal...... (time to lom).

the most important advantage of a slasher PE over a slasher spy is the DB.

the DB transforms the already powerful slasher into a beast.

Vae Victis
27-05-05, 12:13
And if you want drug setups I'll go back to my 5-drug Slasher Setup and use a stealth, and see how you like fighting a Spy with resists close to a tanks. o_O

spitfire (I think) used 8 drugs on his spy, he can duel for either 2 or 5 mins, then hes fucked.
ur spy with resist like a tank... or ur spy setup is good (and prolly lots of drugs) or the tank setup sux :)

I think my spy, in con, had 60 fire, 80 energy and about 60 poison, health was 334 tho (specced no xray coz of PA ofcourse..)
3 drugs; beast, redflash, nightspider

I lommed him to droner :x

Vae Victis
27-05-05, 12:16
DB transforms the already powerful slasher into a beast.ferocious beast

Awky
27-05-05, 12:16
Its not like the mods read your request and not do it, they have to read every post so when they get to your close request they will fulfill it.

And once I am up to scratch with things I'll duel any of those "good" PEs, either on my drugged for speed Judge PE or my undrugged 80atl 90+AGL Libby PE and see what all the fuss is all about.

Last time I duelled Lame he had to zone into an apt after loosing half his health and needing to redrug. Last time I duelled Zerg he clipped around some pillars before going into an apt. Last time I duelled Jester he hid behind his PPU and Chopo. Damn, I wish I had skills like that.

EDIT: And if you want drug setups I'll go back to my 5-drug Slasher Setup and use a stealth, and see how you like fighting a Spy with resists close to a tanks.

AMEN to that mate, nuttin beats a spy thats drugged up the arse. Partly because they can relog while stealthing :lol:

Morganth
27-05-05, 15:00
Actually its my PE with the 5-drug Slasher setup, just realised I didn't proof read my post :p

But I am sure I could achieve the same thing on a Spy, never tried it though.

/me loads up Skillmanager

EDIT: What are the names of the new resist chips, and what stats do they give? Need to update my skillmanager to expand my options :p

E. Cryton
27-05-05, 15:07

i never fought u with any of my chars in a fair 1 on 1. everytime i fought u there were alot of ppl backuping u, at least ppu and a tank (at the venom - next days.)
i still remember that fight u were talking about, when i was on lame, there was a tank and ppu (both soldierz) next to u camping the lift.
and did i ever fight u on zerg ? dont think so...
dont pervert any facts.
but hey, if u think u'r teh win coz i lost the fight, i dont mind :)

spitfire (I think) used 8 drugs on his spy, he can duel for either 2 or 5 mins, then hes fucked.

10 drugs ;)
but not so many in an op-fight.

Morganth
27-05-05, 15:27
The thing which annoys me about drugs is that they screw you over in NF when you have to respawn. How the hell are we supposed to duel people to test setups/practice if it requires a relog everytime you screw up? lol

E. Cryton
27-05-05, 15:28
i really appreciate the relog ... so i dont have to take pa off, rebuff etc etc

Morganth
27-05-05, 15:30
i really appreciate the relog ... so i dont have to take pa off, rebuff etc etc

Yeah, but it gets a little annoying. Especially as I have a tendancy to get stuck in sync (and I don't mean the normal NF long sync) or just fatal whenever I relog in NF :(

E. Cryton
27-05-05, 15:31
thats nf >.<

at least i'm happy if i can a map which works...

Gotterdammerung
27-05-05, 19:20
closed as per thread starters request