PDA

View Full Version : The Fight for Freedom!

Digital-Talios
16-05-05, 16:19
Note: Please read through the whole post before posting a response.

Neocron: Call to Arms

Fellow Neocron citizens allow me to ask you three questions:
1. Do you wish to be the lamb or the lion?
2. Do you wish to be the hunted or the hunter?
3. Do you wish to live under oppression or freedom?

If you answered lamb, hunted, or oppressed then return to your apartments and cower under your beds.

Neocron, the very name brings to mind, freedom, acceptable living conditions, and the beginnings of a new and just civilization. The city and those who defend her honor are the shining beacons of hope. However dark times have reached its doors.
Its populace has become complacent. Much more is needed of all of Neocron’s peoples. That is why Neocron NEEDS YOU! To ensure the balance of power with the fascist Dome of York the city needs your support. No matter your rank or status there is always something you can do to help defend her honor! When a call goes out for volunteers proudly stand up and offer your services. Be proud, show honor, and show your loyalty!

Neocron: Why does it matter?

The fight between Neocron and the Dome of York is a fight between GOOD and Evil. Neocron strives to create a better life for all while maintaining the revival of civilization. The fascist Dome has only the pimp, drug addict, the fanatical, and the terrorist who fights for them. Would you want your children in such a den of scum and villainy?

Neocron: Official Forum

To my knowledge there is no official Neocron forum. Of course there is the Neocron.com forum in which you find this post. There is also the in game forum. But these forums offer no real administration powers to its users. So I propose the following. An official forum is needed to help foster better communications within the city. This forum will be moderated by its users and unwanted posts can be dealt with more appropriately. I propose the following building blocks for the forum:
1. Neocron tradeskillers section
2. Official Neocron K.O.S.
3. Clan forums for recruitment and communications
4. News and current affairs
5. General forum

Neocron: Public Relations

It is important for successful recruitment, conversion, and acquiring “noobs” that Neocron maintain a strong and definite presence. This presence can be seen in either on the OP scene, holding rallies in Tech Haven or holding discussions on OCC. Its vital maintains and rise morale for our troops while at the same time weakening that of the fascist Dome’s.

Neocron: Minuteman Program

Through an approval system and administered by the more loyal clans of the city I propose a Minuteman Program. This program involves people’s alts and their mains to better rally our troops. Any suggestions for better securing this information would be appreciated.

Obsidian X
16-05-05, 16:28
Say weren't you a Crahn fanatic? The CityAdmin is doing an excellent job of converting those heathens I guess. Welcome aboard! :p

Preach
16-05-05, 16:31
The Dome contains all that is good and pure. Neocron is a false city full of lies and backstabbers. Your streets filled with empty lifeless faces. Join the Dome, the only freedom in this world and join the Brotherhood of Chran let Chran into your lives and only then through prayer and reading will you find the paradise you desire

Jesterthegreat
16-05-05, 16:36
The Dome contains all that is good and pure. Neocron is a false city full of lies and backstabbers. Your streets filled with empty lifeless faces. Join the Dome, the only freedom in this world and join the Brotherhood of Chran let Chran into your lives and only then through prayer and reading will you find the paradise you desire

doy is full of rats and scum.

nc is full of traitors and dictatorship.

MB is where its at...

Digital-Talios
16-05-05, 16:41
Please keep this on tract. This post is designed for the followers of Neocron.

In my realization of the true powers of the wastelands I once believed the Dome to be the guiding light. I have since leanred what the Dome is. Although Neocron has its own faults it is our greatest chance for freedom!

Preach
16-05-05, 17:06
oh yeah.............. shit

Selendor
16-05-05, 17:14
Sure I'd post in a new pro-nc forum, but with 4 characters on Terra there will be no secrecy from anti-city ie. organising a big force for Sunday night will be known by the enemy.

A possible implementation of the city council from the German server would perhaps increase pro-city communication further.

However, let me temper that with the fact that when pro city leaders met recently, despite the good words, ally killing has jumped massively, and our strength on the map is very low... :(

Digital-Talios
16-05-05, 17:19
We need the levers and switches of the forum to help better facilate communications. The forum would be of course and secured one. There is the possiblity of spies entering the forums but this is a given. Clan forums have the same possiblity as well.

The aura I get from Neoron is that we have lost our blood lust, our will to fight...

I belive to maintain an enjoyable pvp atmosphere we need balance. As one side begins to overly dominate those loosing a helpless battle will defect to the winning side... leaving less people in their respective factions.

her.
16-05-05, 17:42
mb will rule all motha fuckas

imper1um
16-05-05, 17:50
Anarchy Breed will own you all.

Anarchy rules. O_o

Digital-Talios
16-05-05, 17:55
28 views, 9 posts, but only 2 were constructive. this post isnt meant for who owns who but how Neocron can improve its stance.

Bugs Gunny
16-05-05, 18:30
It's good to see that there are others, with enough brainmatter to realise that the dome is nothing but a bunch of rateating Twilight Guardian slaves.

A froum is a good idea, especialy to do some interclan communication, when runners are not awake at the same hours.

Jesterthegreat
16-05-05, 18:33
It's good to see that there are others, with enough brainmatter to realise that the dome is nothing but a bunch of rateating Twilight Guardian slaves.

A froum is a good idea, especialy to do some interclan communication, when runners are not awake at the same hours.

some of us are also able to see the dictatorship in neocron...

Digital-Talios
16-05-05, 18:36

definitly. we need those who can think for themselves and on their feet. I propose we look into delphiforums.com. Its a good place to start with little cost. Id be happy to host it unless you know of a better one.

Digital-Talios
16-05-05, 18:38
some of us are also able to see the dictatorship in neocron...

If you believe this then there is no hope for you! The politics of the factions go beyond just that of the Dome's psychotic leaders.

Xephonas
16-05-05, 20:21
doy is full of rats and scum.

nc is full of traitors and dictatorship.

MB is where its at...

eh? last time i heard was that MB was for mercenaries? now what are mercenaries? hmmm, people who kill people because they get paid by people that want to have people killed.

traitors in nc? right-e-o :)

Xephonas
16-05-05, 20:24
(sorry forgot to add an on-topic bit onto my last post).

OOC : NC lose because like this game neocron, and many others, all the really good pvpers choose the "bad guys", or the majority, pro-city have some good fighters, but we need more organisation, a leadership ranking thingy, and neofrag (woot)

Digital-Talios
16-05-05, 20:49
I feel DoY is only strong becuase those factions are more alligned towards pvp. TG is hostile to more factions then any one else.

Now I do suppose that there are a few role players out there for DoY. However I think they are few and far in between. Many people just hop from one faction to another and dont think any thing about it. They have no sense of rp, no idea of story or what motivates them. They simply play to pk. I like to pk as well but Im more directional. I never pk allies and those who I pk are part of my planned out roleplay :lol:

Toxen
16-05-05, 21:09
Hate to underline this for people but... Reza Old 70-80's, Only Successor Recently Assasinated in PP3 at an unknown meeting, no new successor appointed, Hager Yager not expected to live beyond two years strongest political character beyond that is rodregierz (typo?) and he's less agressive than most political leaders in the past, Increased activity at Regeants Legacy?
I expect to be ringing in new years this year with NC under new leadership

Digital-Talios
16-05-05, 21:24
Hate to underline this for people but... Reza Old 70-80's, Only Successor Recently Assasinated in PP3 at an unknown meeting, no new successor appointed, Hager Yager not expected to live beyond two years strongest political character beyond that is rodregierz (typo?) and he's less agressive than most political leaders in the past, Increased activity at Regeants Legacy?

if this all proves true then I hope for a strong President for Neocron! One that can bring back zeal, pride, and a taste for honor to all citizens of the just Neocron!

hegemonic
16-05-05, 21:47
28 views, 9 posts, but only 2 were constructive. this post isnt meant for who owns who but how Neocron can improve its stance.
Neocron can improve its stance by hanging Reeza with piano wire in the middle of Plaza1. That is IF he's not already dead and the CityAdmin has been lying to the Neocron citizens --when was the last time Reeza was SEEN ??

Digital-Talios
16-05-05, 21:49
Neocron can improve its stance by hanging Reeza with piano wire in the middle of Plaza1. That is IF he's not already dead and the CityAdmin has been lying to the Neocron citizens --when was the last time Reeza was SEEN ??

again we are getting off tract. this post is desgined for people who can contribute intellectualy honest suggestions.

hegemonic
16-05-05, 21:59

again we are getting off tract. this post is desgined for people who can contribute intellectualy honest suggestions.

Read between the lines DT -- you lack effective LEADERSHIP in NC. That's the problem. The Dome has Ronald Rodriguez who is actually seen and participates, Neocron has an absentee landlord in Reeza.

Dr Strange
16-05-05, 22:01
shouldnt this be in the RP forum?

Toxen
16-05-05, 22:09
Hate to say hegemonic, if it wasn't for Hager Yagers mental state at the moment and him working up to one last psycotic attempt to grab power in Neocron the dome via rodriguez would still be trying to neocigate peace like when they open neocigations with CA after the destruction of the dome. We may be under the control of an absentee landlord but its better than been under the control of a man that is known to be mentally impaired even within your own allies ranks

Digital-Talios
16-05-05, 22:17
Read between the lines DT -- you lack effective LEADERSHIP in NC. That's the problem. The Dome has Ronald Rodriguez who is actually seen and participates, Neocron has an absentee landlord in Reeza.

Leadership? I am only a loyal citizen of Neocron pointing out some ways to help improve our stance. I belive your confusing NPCs with players. Besides your calls for President Reza to be hung with piano wire is totaly against the quest for freedom against your ilk. It is a sad day when one tries to improve what he sees and ignorant people chastise them. You shall feel right at home in your bombed out shell of a world.

Digital-Talios
16-05-05, 22:18
shouldnt this be in the RP forum?

This isnt a roleplaying thread. Its for players in the factions of Neocron. It is meant for we loyal citizens to brainstorm on ways to better position ourselves.

Toxen
16-05-05, 22:32
We're gettin dragged slightly off topic, I think the story dynamic has hit a sandbank somewhere and is just floudering in the shallows at the moment, I know I've speculated about both regeants legacy (lupus's pet project from what I've heard *goes to change underwear in anticipation*) and that yager is going to make one final grandstand and grab for NC before he pops his clogs even though im a loyal citizen of neocron I do actually hope this may happen as it may be the freshest bit of story in a long while, the end of the second war of the dome didn't really do much tbh except serve as a platform for the NC2 launch. Aswell i've seen this cropping up in more and more posts we've got stuck on the red vs blue aspect too much DoY Vs City, City Vs DoY CM only really thrown in for neutrality but alot of the time there seen as hostile by DoY.
Perhaps something is needed to unify NC and DoY a third enermy that pays no heed to the names and political agenda's of DoY and Neocron... Mutants anyone again regeants legacy lupus hope ur gettin idea's from this.

Digital-Talios
16-05-05, 22:44
a mutant threat would be interesting to say the least. i bet their pissed off from noobs leveling off of their brothers and sisters for the past few years.

anyways back on track:

so to help solidfy Neocron an official Neocron city forum would be useful.

biggest thing I see is a way for our soldiers to fight united

hegemonic
16-05-05, 22:57
Leadership? I am only a loyal citizen of Neocron pointing out some ways to help improve our stance. I belive your confusing NPCs with players. Besides your calls for President Reza to be hung with piano wire is totaly against the quest for freedom against your ilk. It is a sad day when one tries to improve what he sees and ignorant people chastise them. You shall feel right at home in your bombed out shell of a world.
I believe you lack reading comprehension. I was suggesting something to help your city. Thank Crahn you NC runners can't understand good advice or you'd be able to take over the Dome!

My statement was as plain as day and as obvious as a gunshot wound to the face : Neocron NEEDS leadership. When Art Jepherson (Reeza's heir) was assasinated 2 weeks ago, VERY FEW NC runners showed up to fight the assassins. I blame this on lack of leadership. If your citizens even CARED about your leaders, they'd at least make an attempt at avenging their death(s).

In contrast, when Ronald Rodriguez makes an ALLIANCE call to arms, the whole Dome shows up.

Let me spell it out for you:
L-E-A-D-E-R-S-H-I-P

*all I have to say on this matter. No more free advice from this Fallen Angel.

Toxen
16-05-05, 23:05
The assasination took place, via stealth at a meeting that was not on any official records by the time the message was passed along the chain to soliders of city admin Art Jepherson was already dead and his GR data deleted. Rodriguez only pulls people together at the moment because he helped form the DoY alliance, give him time he will mistakes and he will fall from favour of clans

CMaster
16-05-05, 23:15
I seem to recall suggesting at the clanleaders meeting that a forum would be a good idea (or did FN say that?)

Toxen
16-05-05, 23:23
Can't rember damm anti cities deleted the recording of the meeting.

Jesterthegreat
17-05-05, 00:05
If you believe this then there is no hope for you! The politics of the factions go beyond just that of the Dome's psychotic leaders.

oh i'm not one of those doy scum...

Bugs Gunny
17-05-05, 11:48
A first step towards a stronger city has allready been taken.
Pro city numbers are growing, and once all clans in the city see that cooperation is the only way to beat the dome (who does indeed cooperate better) we can and will win.

Digital-Talios
17-05-05, 15:46
A forum has been created. It is an open ended forum for all members of Neocron to join and particapate in. The website address is:
http://forums.delphiforums.com/neocronwebcomm

If the website is used enough I will upgrade the status to private and take further steps to secure it.

Obsidian X
17-05-05, 22:04
In all seriousness I think this would be a good idea, except theres no way of regulating such a forum. Having anticity accessing it would defeat the point almost entirely.

System
18-05-05, 00:44
Well... I'm already running my whole web site and have plenty of space to do something like this. Already have a forum up and running, also have clan sections with clans from Neocron that they can use. It can be set on private, groups, all kinds of settings. I have complete control over it.

I'm still working on a home page for the whole site but the forums are up and running.

Digital-Talios, if you are interested, I can host this whole thing. If you wanna check the forums out go to http://forum.theeunforgiven.com/index.php

Check out the forums and layout. There are hidden forums so you will only be able to see some of them right now. But if you'd like and everyone else I can do something like this.

We can create a procity group and have req's for everything to make sure who is who. Also a member can be apart of more then one group so I can set Clan private forums and Pro City private forums for users. Get a hold of me either PM me on this forum or my forums.

-- System --

ZoVoS
18-05-05, 01:00

hehe, we all know reza has taken steps to cloning him self =) either that or building a cyborg replica just like the head of biotech =) reza maby be a crazie old man but he aint stupid

HAIL REZA AND HIS DOINGS

Digital-Talios
18-05-05, 21:57
Well... I'm already running my whole web site and have plenty of space to do something like this. Already have a forum up and running, also have clan sections with clans from Neocron that they can use. It can be set on private, groups, all kinds of settings. I have complete control over it.

I'm still working on a home page for the whole site but the forums are up and running.

Digital-Talios, if you are interested, I can host this whole thing. If you wanna check the forums out go to http://forum.theeunforgiven.com/index.php

Check out the forums and layout. There are hidden forums so you will only be able to see some of them right now. But if you'd like and everyone else I can do something like this.

We can create a procity group and have req's for everything to make sure who is who. Also a member can be apart of more then one group so I can set Clan private forums and Pro City private forums for users. Get a hold of me either PM me on this forum or my forums.

-- System --

ah i see what you were planning. ok good enough see you in the forums.